Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2016, 05:01 PM

6,273 posts, read 5,099,906 times

Advertisements

I'll wait until I see it sitting in a box, under a folding table, at a yard sale next summer, marked down to 25c. And then I still won't buy it.

An easy choice.
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...d2&oe=58E5B81C

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-29-2016 at 05:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2016, 07:25 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,383,379 times
Keep a look out at the Goodwill and Salvation army stores but you might have to pay 50 cents for a hard back.

Old 12-29-2016, 03:00 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,782,990 times
Book was a commercial failure.

Though now, I suppose if they repackage it as 2016's best comedy, they might make a few more bucks on it.

Old 12-29-2016, 04:36 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,414,944 times
I'd pay a buck or two, just to line the bottom of my cat litter boxes.

Old 12-29-2016, 04:37 AM

4,661 posts, read 4,148,435 times
What were her hard choices:

1) Swallow your pride and decency and stay with Bill after all of the philandering and rapes in the hopes of someday being president or act with dignity and leave him?

Failed that one.

2) Keep your mouth shut and watch your husband become a Republican after you completely botched the health care bill or speak up for your values because they are, after all, your values?

No integrity shown here

3) Take the Senate seat that they want to hand walk you into as a carpetbagger or decline it because, as a supposedly strong, independent woman, you learned from your years as first lady that you have to earn things on your own?

Didn't learn a thing.

4) Run for president as the establishment candidate or get out of the way for someone more qualified, since you know nothing about campaigning and less about governance?

Nope. Going to hog the spotlight and lose to a two year Senate novice in the greatest poltical upset ever, making a fool of youself along the way by lying about being shot at, lying about your role in the Irish peace process, crying in New Hampshire, talking in a faux black accent, and claiming that only you can get the votes of hard working white people.

5) Fade gracefully into the Sunset, chose to go back to the Senate and accomplish something for real, or take another hand picked plum spot in hopes of another run on your faux resume?

Haven't leaned a thing yet.

6) Straighten up and fly right, perhaps now sensing that god himself has rebuked you, or continue along the old, corrupt lines?

Pay for play in full effect.

7) Call a terrorist a terrorist or blame freedom of speech in the form of an internet video for dead Americans in Benghazi?

Never met a lie she didn't love or a western value she didn't hate.

8) There is an investigation on your conduct. Do you comply with the law, or scrub e-mails?

For the first time in your life, you get out the brillo!

9) They are offering you a corronation again. This time, the chair of the DNC herself has garanteed you that no oppositon will be tolerated. Do you turn it down because of your poor health, your complete lack of accomlshment, because you are endangering your party by running when there is an investigation on your conduct, and because you can just plain admit that you don't deserve it, or do you accept another crown only to drop it?

Lost to an even bigger novice in the new greatest upset in politcal history.

Good job on those hard choices, Hillary! I forgot the post offices you might have named as a Senator, and the various ways in which you propped up and bent over for evil regimes as secretary of state, but everyone knows about all of that anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections