Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 08:40 PM

649 posts, read 316,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Could you imagine how bad things would have been if criminal Clinton had been elected? What a scary thought.

Discuss.
Really wasn't close enough to have to dodge . Didn't even duck .

Last edited by Logan Savage; 12-29-2016 at 08:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 09:07 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,862,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMDM
And now:

China will hate us and come after us

Russia is laughing at their puppet being US President

Huge tax cuts for the upper 1%, the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer

Trade deals that will raise the prices of so many goods that will hurt the average American

More executive order abuse (I laugh at this when you look at Bush's executive orders vs the amount of Obama's)

Corrupt FBI and CIA benefitting the GOP

Millions of Dreamers who have done nothing wrong and actually contribute to society being scared they will be deported from the only home they have ever known.

Millions of Americans losing health benefits due to the repeal of ObamaCare with a program that could be much much worse

More terror attacks at the US as muslims realize we dont want them so they turn to ISIS and other terrorist groups

MUCH MORE DEBT

Pissing off our true allies by leaving NATO

Oh, watch gas prices sky rocket, home values go down, Medicare and Social Security benefits cut, unemployment rise and the average wage go down.

Yeah, it's gonna be wonderful
YOU my friend HAVE AN EXCELLENT REPLY!! -- Good for you!!

Old 12-29-2016, 09:13 PM

325 posts, read 153,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh the Drama! You're used to a man who wears mom jeans. If you want to see real slobbering and spitting, watch Chris Matthews on MSNBC. Trump speaking out strong for want he believes and most Americans believe in and know is not good for the U.S. Obama screwed our only Democratic friend in the middle east.
Blah Blah Blah. I didn't vote for Obama so no not use to anything. Trump ran on an AMERICA FIRST agenda. Kissing Israel's rear end is NOT America First. That's a fact. We do not NEED Israel.Israel NEEDS the US because if they didn't they wouldn't have anyone else to leech off of even after spying on us,bombing our ship and conspiring with the sitting president to sink the ship and blame it on another country. No....Patrick Buchanan is a TRUE America First man not Donald Trump.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:54 AM

451 posts, read 236,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMDM View Post
These Dreamers are many who were brought here as little kids, didn't do anything illegal by free will and now are contributing to American society. So nice you just want to throw them under the bus when they have done nothing wrong except being brought here as children. Such compassion.

Too bad. Their parents screwed up. The world isn't fair. Taxpayers are tired for paying for the free education, healthcare that these illegals get. Cry me a river. No Compassion. Get the hell out. You are NOT a US citizen.
Enough. Send em back. On Jan. 20,2017 there will be a new Sheriff and the illegals will get kicked out as they should. Next.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:19 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
Could you imagine how bad things would have been if criminal Clinton had been elected? What a scary thought.

Discuss.
Very true as we see now how Obama saw the future. Obama now only has 3 weeks to make things worse but not years and years!

Old 12-30-2016, 09:42 AM

18,037 posts, read 27,488,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
True, now watch out for the bullet coming your way in January.
A perceived threat to the PEOTUS btw.

Quote:
You have much disappointment coming your way, enjoy 2016 while you can.
Fear mongering, no surprise there.

Quote:
And we shall see soon enough if We The People Lost
Quote:
Because of trump, who knows far too much fake news to get a real count, next year will be enlightening when it comes to trumps promises and skills. I would hold on to the nickel for now, just in case.
I think we understand your slant. If Trump just sat on his ass for the next 8 years and hit the back button on the Obama administration, we'd be living in a utopia.

Y'all are in absolute denial of the depth of this GOP win, going far beyond the presidency.

Also, the more the left Ps and moans, the more we know our country is headed in the right direction, with a little gloat for icing on the cake.

Old 12-30-2016, 10:05 AM

50,356 posts, read 47,109,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
Too bad. Their parents screwed up. The world isn't fair. Taxpayers are tired for paying for the free education, healthcare that these illegals get. Cry me a river. No Compassion. Get the hell out. You are NOT a US citizen.
Enough. Send em back. On Jan. 20,2017 there will be a new Sheriff and the illegals will get kicked out as they should. Next.
The costs just keep going up too.

Report: Taxpayer Cost for Each Illegal

Old 12-30-2016, 10:15 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,777,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
There are plenty of American born Hispanics who need help here. My kid has roommates who are so poor, one kid whose mom is Puerto Rican, dad is white, but he is a high school drop out, their parents also screwed up, the kids have to support themselves, on the equivalent of food stamps every month. We need to help those kids too.

Old 12-30-2016, 10:21 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Hilly, is an eloquently tailored empty pantsuit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no common sense, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

Hilly and her wife Bubba view their life at our expense as an entitlement - while America 's people go homeless, hungry and unemployed.

Well Spoken! ...Hillary never has and never will care about the American People. Hillary spent $5.4 Million on Crystal Stemware while Secretary of State. I am pretty darn sure she does not care about people sleeping outside in the freezing winter or those starving to death going through restaurant dumpsters. She is PATHETIC!..

Old 12-30-2016, 12:43 PM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Quote:

Discuss.
As many may guess here, I thought of very little else for months. I refuse to think of it now that it is over. I always knew she could not win without doing illegal and malicious things, but since that is the Clinton trademark, I was for months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections