Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 04:37 AM

24,429 posts, read 23,092,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Yeah, that is pretty funny, it is good to have humor as our president elect is trying to cause a war with North Korea and China over twitter before even taking office....good times.
>>>> And a sense of humor while our sitting President is trying to start WW3 with Russia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 04:45 AM

40,954 posts, read 49,234,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
NEWS FLASH ! Hillary is not in the picture any longer. Why you guys are fixated on still bringing her up is beyond me. Compensating for something, perhaps ?
Hillary started running for President more than 20 years ago. Give us a few months to enjoy the thrill of not having her as President.

Old 01-03-2017, 05:45 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is the real irony.

You clearly state your negative and low opinion of Trump.

Yet, you supported a candidate which he easily defeated by a landslide.

This speaks for itself.

Delicious

I have to give you this one, Waldo. Hillary getting 3 million more votes than Trump is a landslide!

You guys should get down on your knees every day and thank God for that little Electoral College thing, otherwise, we would be having a totally different discussion today.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:06 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,333,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Instead of smashing through a glass ceiling, she cracked the Blue Wall. Fell right through it around the Great Lakes. LOL!

And won the popular VOTE!

Old 01-03-2017, 06:19 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,481,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Not for 17 days.
Yep. Kim Jong Un will finally have a rival for looniest leader on the planet. Pass me the popcorn.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:27 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,401,390 times
Trump supporters continue to prove that the election wasn't really about policy or ideas, it was just about gloating over a win and ripping on Hillary and "libruhls". They're going to continue doing that while Trump enlarges the swamp, increases corruption, and serves as Putin's puppet.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:42 AM

2,819 posts, read 2,115,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
And won the popular VOTE!
Which equated to a huge EC lost.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:20 AM

21,158 posts, read 19,753,224 times
I neve heard of the Blue Wall, but after looking it up, it sounds like Trump was the one that broke it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_wall_(politics)

edit: Maybe you're saying her ineptitude broke it?

Old 01-03-2017, 03:52 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Trump supporters continue to prove that the election wasn't really about policy or ideas, it was just about gloating over a win and ripping on Hillary and "libruhls".
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
They're going to continue doing that while Trump enlarges the swamp, increases corruption, and serves as Putin's puppet.

^^^^ This is absolutely an accurate and factual statement. As we have seen on here, with all the whooping and hollering, Trump supporters were only interested in sticking it to Washington and the fact that they really disliked Hillary. They voted for Trump as a way to really rub the noses of everyone into the dirt.....they didn't care about his qualifications, his past history of being a dishonest businessman, his lack of education or intelligence, or his platform. The fact he was horrible and loudmouthed was even better........kinda like the daughter who brings a scumbag home to meet mom and dad, all she wanted to really do was rebel and shove it in their faces.

What they forgot was the fact that this man is going to now be able to enact legislation and perform acts that will impact them and their families for years and years. He provided no proof of anything he was going to do, he simply said it enough times and loud enough that it became moot to worry about if he would keep his word.

Let's face it, we were given a couple of very flawed candidates this year. Hillary is no peach and was not able to inspire people very much. Plus, her message was the same old same old. People were fed up with that and decided to roll the dice. Only time will tell who was right, us or them.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:59 PM

979 posts, read 491,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is the real irony.

You clearly state your negative and low opinion of Trump.

Yet, you supported a candidate which he easily defeated by a landslide.

This speaks for itself.

Delicious
My candidate wasn't in the general election, also, I don't see how that is relevant. This thread isn't about me or who I voted for. Also, having a negative and low opinion of Trump isn't irony, it is just a fact that I have a low opinion of Trump because unlike you, I am not wearing rose colored glasses as I swoon over his orange overweight body....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections