Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 07:53 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Anyone who voted for Trump is already a lost cause. You guys really need to stop talking about your feelings getting hurt. Destroying the country, because liberals are elitist while you elected a billionaire hollywood elitist who lives in a golden tower is just really stupid.

Trump and his supporters need to be criticized constantly. They can never be legitimized as normal, because they are not. They're terrible human beings.
Another hateful, despicable post from the so-called "tolerant left".

Old 01-09-2017, 07:53 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
I love how conservatards get their feathers ruffled so easily by someone exercising their right to free speech. So fragile...

Old 01-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
As opposed to the White identity politics of the Republican Party?

It's so rich to see Trumpkins complain about how the Democrats are always pushing "identity politics" when their party is 95% White and uses minorities as the scapegoat for virtually everything that is wrong with our country. They endlessly bash Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, immigrants, gays/lesbians/transgender, Millennials, etc and then wonder why all these people flock to the Democratic Party.
Just.Stop.Already.

No one is "endlessy bash[ing]" all those groups you mention. Some of those people that you in your fevered imagination think are being "bashed" even vote for republicans.

Have you officially joined the DNC? You are far more suited to be a DNC member. Did you "flock to the Democratic Party"?

Old 01-09-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
I have no respect or tolerance for people who just voted a fascist toddler into office with a love affair with Putin. Sorry. I no more respect Trump cultists than I do Nazis. Why should I?
You already voted for "a facist toddler" --- and thankfully, Obama will leave office very soon! Should anyone respect you and your fellow "Obama cultists"? Get a grip already. Stop being so filled with hate.

Old 01-09-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:

You guys have serious cognitive dissonance.

Said the person who has "serious cognitive dissonance". You don't have a clue, do you?

Old 01-09-2017, 08:25 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
He doesn't have to be in office to be a failure. His Cabinet picks, his behavior on twitter, his lies, his fights with foreign powers, his treasonous love affair with Putin, his conflicts of interest all make him the worst President-elect in history. It's not like he's going to change in 10 days. But his cult worshipers will defend him no matter how bad he is.
Trump is a worker; Hillary never was. Obama and Bush took many vacations - I don't think Trump will. Heck he can't even sleep all night without Tweeting. My feeling is that he will be there 24/7 and the buck will stop on his desk and not his Cabinet picks. I think he will have one good hand on the reins. All we, you and me, can do is speculate - you know what they say about people that assume! I am looking at this as an optimistic supporter and you are looking at it as a pessimistic distractor. We are going to have to wait and see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections