Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 05:14 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,355,994 times

Advertisements

No, they just burned Obama in effigy and likened his family to monkeys for 8 years, you hypocritical crybaby.

And, what riots? You mean the protests? Poor little snowflake, did those mean women scare you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 06:31 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,305,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
No, they just burned Obama in effigy and likened his family to monkeys for 8 years, you hypocritical crybaby.

And, what riots? You mean the protests? Poor little snowflake, did those mean women scare you?

And another clueless poster. Did you really not see the protests where people were hurt, arrested, businesses vandalized and so on? No one here was referring to the women's march. And I'm fairly certain Hillary supporters have the term "snowflake" locked up.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:40 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,462,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
You forgot to mention all those KKK marches, lynchings and cross burnings that went on all over America.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:01 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,817,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot424 View Post
Oh that's right, we didn't. We didn't burn flags, attack police officers, destroy buildings, block traffic for hard working Americans and so on. Guess we missed our chances. The way I see it is that more and more Americans will see the liberal side for what they are and continue the republicans in office as a majority. This includes the presidency.

I'd love for someone to come on here and justify what just happened in DC with the protestors? I'm not talking about the Women's March on Washington. I have ZERO issues with peaceful marching although I'm not sure it's even been effective any time in the history of the world. But at least they didn't do what I mentioned in the beginning.

I didn't like Trump at all and didn't want him to be our candidate. But after what I've been seeing I'll certainly support any actions he takes against these thugs.

Anyone?
This must be #alternativefacts. There were massive protests against Obama, including signs calling for his birth certificate and signs with ropes calling for him to be lynched.

You have very selective memory. The Women's March was the largest protest in US history, and completely peaceful. Not a single arrest reported.

The anti-Obama marches promoted lots of violence.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:35 AM

11,556 posts, read 12,102,885 times
If President Donald J. Trump were a Democrat, the libs would have no problem with him.

Any GOP inaugurated on January 20th would be in the line of fire.

It's their views, opinions, and beliefs that is the issue, as long as someone gives them free rein they are content.

If they don't get their way they scream, cry, whine, protest, destroy property or fall on the floor in a fetal position.

They cower in fear about the Russians. . . yet their attitudes and actions play right into the hands of communism by dividing our country.

Their negative attitudes and actions are imploding the Democratic party, not strengthening it.

Instead of wasting all of that nonproductive energy they should be attempting to find their candidate to run for the next POTUS election.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:45 AM

9,783 posts, read 14,354,160 times
I wonder how much George Soros paid Madonna to come out as the Chief Rebel Rouser at the Womens March ?

Can you imagine what would happen if Lee Greewood said he thought about bombing the White House?

Old 01-23-2017, 08:20 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,462,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
There were massive protests against Obama
No, there weren't.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:16 AM

11,968 posts, read 25,570,349 times
I didn't vote for Trump and actually voted for local Democrats. After seeing riots where the flag was burned and people died because the roads to the hospitals were blocked I have no plans to vote Democrat again. When you protest by burning the flag that tells me all I need to know. The GOP had a few fools lynching effigies of Obama but in the Democrat party the fools are mainstream, not fringe elements.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:32 AM

76,966 posts, read 47,838,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Conservatives don't start riots. We may have been super-disappointed when a radical leftist (posing as a moderate) won in 2008, but we certainly didn't go around burning other people's cars like the other party did Friday.
They love to talk about taking back the country with arms if necessary, and about watering the tree of liberty with blood, but its always empty talk.

Anarchists riot, normal people protest, like they women march on Saturday, and many of the Tea Party protests, although there was violence in many Tea Party rallies. On Friday a Trump supporter punched a liberal woman in the face, so lets not pretend it does not happen.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:33 AM

76,966 posts, read 47,838,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Republicans don't have time to waste wailing or marching while wearing stupid hats and holding obscene signs.
Sure they do. Did you forget all the Tea Party protests with all the silly signs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections