Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 09:39 PM

33,587 posts, read 18,188,329 times

Advertisements

CNN and MSNBC feeds the hate. It is no wonder this is happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 03:54 AM

26,528 posts, read 15,102,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
CNN and MSNBC feeds the hate. It is no wonder this is happening.
What is sad is that the liberals on here are so bigoted (by definition) that they post on this thread their acceptance of Trump supporters being violently assaulted for wearing a hat.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:25 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,429,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Was this?
Don't know, don't have the time to watch it right now.

However, I can't help but note that you resorted to deflection.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:29 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,100,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Think long and hard about your hypocritical position here.

If you truly condemn fascism, then you must condemn violent-liberals assaulting people for simply wearing Trump hats.

Labeling all Trump voters as fascists is actually the thoughts of a close-minded fascist.

Think - seriously think as an individual outside of hateful talking points and then put yourself in the shoes of others so you don't have so much hate in you.

https://medium.com/@SeanBlanda/the-o...063#.c26x8uz0e
MAGA hats are like baseball hats not fascist, wearing mask and beating people who oppose your view IS fascist. Which side wears masks and physically assaults those who disagree. Those are the fascists. Those are the left, the progressive, the liberal of this time. Take the red pill to wake up, or the blue to go back to sleep. Some here have taken the red pill, others seem to reset with a blue pill every post.

Note being a fan of your team is not fascism.

BLM and Soros may be charged with terrorism after Sessions gets a chance to investigate.

Last edited by functionofx; 01-31-2017 at 04:49 AM..

Old 01-31-2017, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Don't know, don't have the time to watch it right now.

However, I can't help but note that you resorted to deflection.
As you deflect and accuse me of deflecting. Wow this is getting CTR stupid.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:46 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,706,383 times
Quote:
Well the Trump supporter they attacked was called a fascist. However, his crime was wearing a MAGA hat. The masked thugs who assaulted him, and left him unconscious, referred to him as fascist while chanting peace. Apparently we need to educate people about what fascism is. Silencing opposing views with violence, and wearing masks is certainly a part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q
Liberals are the ones who would push granny off the cliff in a minute! THAT is why they can even conceive of that kind of charge to lob against Republicans.

Quote:
If you cannot condemn the actions of violent-liberals knocking a man unconscious for simply wearing a Trump hat then you are a fascist.

If you can label all Trump voters as fascists, then you need to look in the mirror.

Where is your empathy for the humanity of your political opponents? You cannot consider yourself an empathetic person if you turn around and demonize every Trump voter while condoning violence against them.

I would encourage you to read this article - and truly think - not hate - but think - not regurgitate spoon fed talking points - THINK and place yourself into the shoes of another.

Talk to a Trump voter. Don't try to win the argument - just talk and Listen. Don't try to condemn, ask questions why they feel a certain way. Let them try to win the argument while listening and asking questions for why they think and feel that way. I'd bet we have some common ground across this nation that we can build off of if you stop your hate.
Outstanding. Unfortunately, the hate in their hearts blocks them from even wanting to allow that there could be some common ground.

They love to hate. As another poster said, CNN and MSNBC (not the only ones on the left) feed the hate and the left laps it up.

I watch Morning Joe today and hear him take a set of facts and create his own alt-facts (suppositions supporting his agenda) to plant them in the minds of the willing left.

It's so blatantly obvious to anyone aware of the propaganda technique.

Quote:
What is sad is that the liberals on here are so bigoted (by definition) that they post on this thread their acceptance of Trump supporters being violently assaulted for wearing a hat.
Very sad. They don't realize they are showing their true self -- lack of honor, integrity, fairness and justice, compassion and understanding -- and total lack of intelligence, really. They are the ones who are intolerant bigots and, in a masked effort at self-justification, they project it onto others.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:56 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,429,154 times
Quote:
As you deflect and accuse me of deflecting. Wow this is getting CTR stupid.
Ah, the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I" counter...

I still say that the video purporting to show an attack was a staged bit of propaganda.

Why else doesn't any of the 'victims' buddies chase after the 'attacker'?

Old 01-31-2017, 06:58 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
Seriously, you don't see that it was staged?
There was another thread about this, and the guy was outside screaming "you hate god" and other nonsense in peoples faces. He was probably a paid to instigate an incident, and I would not be surprised the punch itself was staged.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:04 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
Well the Trump supporter they attacked was called a fascist. However, his crime was wearing a MAGA hat.
Except that he was not wearing a hat or any kind. He had a bull-horn and was screaming nonsense in people's faces.

Alternate facts

I do not condone violence, but this seemed staged, and even it was not, sometimes when you pick fights, you'll actually get them.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Ah, the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I" counter...

I still say that the video purporting to show an attack was a staged bit of propaganda.

Why else doesn't any of the 'victims' buddies chase after the 'attacker'?
No, more like recognizing a donkey is an ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections