Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 05:54 PM

3,539 posts, read 2,881,291 times

Advertisements

Looks like the democrat voter fraud is starting to come into the light, I would imagine that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

College Student Sentenced To Prison for Voter Registration Fraud, 4 Others Arrested For Fake ID Scheme | One America News Network

MAGA

RR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 06:04 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,332,975 times
Right--keep making excuses for the poor victim Trump who lost the popular vote. That is correct. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more valid votes than Trump. As the cult loves to condescendingly say "Suck it up buttercup."

"...President Donald Trump has repeatedly, and falsely, claimed millions voted illegally. Yet examination after examination of voter fraud claims reveal fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Election officials and leaders of the president’s own party also agree fraud is not widespread.

The Brennan Center's seminal report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" conclusively demonstrated most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless...

https://www.brennancenter.org/analys...ter-fraud-myth

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Old 08-11-2017, 03:09 AM

3,539 posts, read 2,881,291 times
Oh look more arrest, in a different state.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/s...y-theft-scheme

Drain that swamp.

RR

Old 08-11-2017, 06:38 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,762,186 times
I'll just say that Republican gerrymandering is the most visible proof of voter fraud that exists. If you have no problem with gerrymandering but are very bothered by the possibility of a few illegal citizens voting, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!

And yes honey, Republicans also commit voter fraud. I know, shocking that both parties are corrupt.

Ex-Colorado GOP head charged with voter fraud | TheHill

Old 08-11-2017, 01:13 PM

27,223 posts, read 46,905,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Looks like the democrat voter fraud is starting to come into the light, I would imagine that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

College Student Sentenced To Prison for Voter Registration Fraud, 4 Others Arrested For Fake ID Scheme | One America News Network

MAGA

RR
A lot is kept a secret and only coming out now!

Old 08-11-2017, 02:09 PM

10,288 posts, read 6,385,292 times
I was an Independent for over 30 years. The day when Trump and the Republican start targeting "illegal" Democrats is the day that I go back to being an Independent again. GUESS who I am voting to vote for.

Old 08-11-2017, 03:08 PM

29,250 posts, read 22,526,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A lot is kept a secret and only coming out now!
That's for sure.
And by the time everything is uncovered, we may have the first President ever who goes to prison after being forced out of office.

Mueller didn't assemble a team of real legal crackerjacks for no good reason. He's smelled a rat, and he is now sending in his pack of terriers to track it down.

Old 08-11-2017, 03:27 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,249,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Right--keep making excuses for the poor victim Trump who lost the popular vote. That is correct. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more valid votes than Trump. As the cult loves to condescendingly say "Suck it up buttercup."

"...President Donald Trump has repeatedly, and falsely, claimed millions voted illegally. Yet examination after examination of voter fraud claims reveal fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Election officials and leaders of the president’s own party also agree fraud is not widespread.

The Brennan Center's seminal report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" conclusively demonstrated most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless...

And this moves the ball.....how? I think he's still President.....must still be killing Hillary and the left in general....can still see the steam coming out of their ears.....

Just remember, Bernie gave her a run for her money. An avowed communist was running close.....that was until Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary screwed him out of it.....people voted for a vile Trump because they just HATED Hillary that much more...

What does it tell you when the sitting president can openly talk, on camera and mic, how to play with a woman's private parts and STILL win the election? Did it EVER occur to you that Hillary was viewed as THAT bad? Habitual liar....30,000+ emails disappeared....I blow up Outlook but, 30,000 to delete?

From fund raising to hiring that liar Donna Brazil to rehiring Schultz after she got busted and no one in her party cared.....

It's not that Trump is that good, it's that Hillary IS that bad.....pure and simple....I'm confident she is running again. Her ego won't allow her to quit. And I'm equally confident that the left will vote her in even if she had been convicted of murder right before the election. They don't care.

If the right had any brains at all, they would spare NO expense in investigating her like they are investigating Trump and find all sorts of dirt and corruption of such magnitude that even a few Democrats would blush.....

Between the book that came out detailing the Clintons like never before to her flat out corrupt antics, they SHOULD be able to find enough to bury her.....besides, once that is done, who do the Democrats have? They could only muster 2.5 candidates to include her...what's his name from Baltimore who stuck around for a minute and Bernie, an avowed Communist in the most free country in the world and he gave her a run for her money....

Hilarious.....next time, why not just have Hillary debate herself. Short of bringing on a Mime, the show would be hilarious. Maybe better yet, have Hillary go on and do a variety show....like Johnnie Carson.....bring in "Special Guests", have her satisfy a Camel, interview Monica Lewinski, ask Bill just how many women DID you have sex with through the years....and then bring them on as guests....throw in a skit about Jennifer Flowers.....you get the idea.....make the show fun.....have a telethon for money but make the res agents wear masks so when the foreign nations looking for influence call in to "pledge" billions, no one can prove she knew anything as the res agent was anonymous.....use foreign dignitaries as res agents...bring in those from Libya and the ME in general....should be a hoot.

Oh, and don't forget the Madeline Albright Powder Blue Pants Suit.....nice touch.....

Old 08-12-2017, 05:17 AM

59,540 posts, read 27,680,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

"Hillary Clinton got 3 million more valid votes than Trump"

We do NOT know that.

Those 3 million came from Ca. and NY.

Ca. has the HIGHEST ILLEGAL population in the country.

Can you 100% guarantee not 1 single illegal voted?

Old 08-12-2017, 05:22 AM

59,540 posts, read 27,680,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
I'll just say that Republican gerrymandering is the most visible proof of voter fraud that exists. If you have no problem with gerrymandering but are very bothered by the possibility of a few illegal citizens voting, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!

And yes honey, Republicans also commit voter fraud. I know, shocking that both parties are corrupt.

Ex-Colorado GOP head charged with voter fraud | TheHill
"Republican gerrymandering" is nothing more then FIXING the didtricts the dems gerrymander all those years they held control of the states.

And I am old enough to KNOW I NEVER heard 1 single dem complain when the dems did it.

keep in mind the dems controlled the House for 40 STRAIGHT YEARS and 1 reason IS BECAUSE HOW THE STATES GERRYMANDERED.

So get off your high horse and study a little history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections