Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 01:53 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,564,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
So you are happy with everything in the U.S.? I'm NOT, did you read my comments....I said I detest much in the U.S....First and foremost our continuing rush to wars and killing others all over the world, destroying countries.....Please....you like that?
1. Had you elaborated as above in your other post, rather than generalizing and putting SO MUCH in all caps, I might not have replied with my other post.

2. In your post above, you STILL didn't directly deny my relevant point....that you are a person who hates America.

3 You asked me about liking, yet in BOTH of your posts you didn't use the word dislike...you used the much stronger word DETEST.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:56 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,696,020 times
Just what we need. Another Obama. LOL.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:57 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,673,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Jones would had lost against any other republican. He was lucky Moore was a bad candidate.
No doubt about that. But it is the fault of the primary voters for putting a bad candidate into what should have been a winnable general election. Just like Hillary Clinton, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Todd Akin, etc.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:05 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,780,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
1. Had you elaborated as above in your other post, rather than generalizing and putting SO MUCH in all caps, I might not have replied with my other post.

2. In your post above, you STILL didn't directly deny my relevant point....that you are a person who hates America.

3 You asked me about liking, yet in BOTH of your posts you didn't use the word dislike...you used the much stronger word DETEST.
I don't know what you are talking about. I don't hate america.

I'm done....

Old 12-14-2017, 09:16 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,092,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
No doubt about that. But it is the fault of the primary voters for putting a bad candidate into what should have been a winnable general election. Just like Hillary Clinton, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Todd Akin, etc.
In Moore's case the (40 year old) dirt came out, miraculously, after he won the nomination to run for Senate as a Republican. The Democrats were successful in winning under those circumstances, so in 2018 you can look forward to seeing more dirt coming out against Republicans at the last minute.

Old 12-14-2017, 10:34 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
In Moore's case the (40 year old) dirt came out, miraculously, after he won the nomination to run for Senate as a Republican. The Democrats were successful in winning under those circumstances, so in 2018 you can look forward to seeing more dirt coming out against Republicans at the last minute.
but not against Democrats, why is that? Maybe you think the Dems are pure as the driven snow or maybe you think we just expect this from Dems so no one wll be concerned. Of course I am not serious about my last statement, but I threw it in because of your thinking it will be very one sided.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:34 PM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Quote:
Boy I'd love to see this. A bright woman who has been in the W.H. for 8 yrs with her husband and now it's her turn. She would do this country Great.
Sounds like an ad for Hillary Clinton, do you remember how that turned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

8 years as first lady and Mooch's only accomplishment was a recipe for Smores and to call the WH a slave house.
Yes, highly forgettable.

Quote:
Michelle was a strong person in her husband's presidency. She was a strong adviser in his 8 yrs. She's no dummy.

Laura and Melania were/are silent figures in their husband's office.
I don't remember ever hearing that. Yes, they were both anti-American and insulted our citizens more than a few times. I think her job was to remain silent as we did not elect her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Michelle is an America Hater. She has made many public comments about what she thinks of our Republic. I think she even hates America more than her husband. I couldn't think of anyone worse to be President except maybw Valerie Jarret, or Barack again.
Agree. The last thing we need is another unpatriotic POTUS. Obama was more than enough.

Quote:
She is not an America hater....I'm an American for 79 yrs and SO MUCH I detest about our country.

What she has accomplished in her life so far, we should be so smart.

Hard to keep from laughing on what is in the W.H. now. Talking about touching women.
Well, we didn't have to worry about Barack touching women, his wife, well, the jury is still out on that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
Popular husband? Apparently not considering 6 Obama states flipped to Trump.
Some don't understand that you have to be more than "popular" to win a presidency. It was it being Hillary's "turn" that greatly helped Trump win the presidency. You know, I never remember in all my years it being said that it was someone's "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Right, just what the country needs ANOTHER Obama with no experience and unqualified for the job. 60,000,000 Democrats and she's the best candidate you can come up with? It's no wonder you're losing all across the country.
Yes, let them run her. I would like to see Trump get a little competition though. I am sure the thought is hitting two minority groups, "identity politics". I think they will find this to be a failure. Many black men would not vote for a black woman, and many women, as proven with Trump, will not vote for a woman. Fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
It IS her turn.
Being elected POTUS is not about taking turns. Where on earth does one get such a silly notion? American Government, high school class! Don't they teach such things anymore?

Quote:
And don't you remember how the rights did all in their power to block everything Obama tried to do. Now trump is doing his best to undo all he can that Obama got thru...and I'm not saying Obama was 100% but he was a great leader all in all.
Because what Obama was trying to do was destroy our country, bring us to our knees because of that colonization thing that his dad was a little nuts over. Obama is a globalist, and globalists MUST BE KEPT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! Obama wasn't a leader, but a puppet. I will never understand how he was elected. He was willing to be the puppet for the globalists, and he did a fine job, but our country is based on nationalism. Globalism will destroy everything we are as a people and a country.

I think Michele Obama 2020 had to be "satire". Michele Obama?

Old 12-15-2017, 09:48 PM

32,091 posts, read 15,089,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

8 years as first lady and Mooch's only accomplishment was a recipe for Smores and to call the WH a slave house.
Michelle was an incredible first lady. Is this day and age our kids are glued to their screens. We have an obesity problem with our kids because they don't get out enough. She encouraged them to get out and exercise and have fun outside. She also encouraged them to eat right with the garden she planted with kids who helped her. Why do you have such a problem with her by calling her mooch.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:05 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,506,087 times
Quote:
And don't you remember how the rights did all in their power to block everything Obama tried to do. Now trump is doing his best to undo all he can that Obama got thru...and I'm not saying Obama was 100% but he was a great leader all in all.
and now the lefties are doing everything they can to be the obstructionist party

Old 12-15-2017, 10:09 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,506,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
It IS her turn.
no seeing it be "her turn"....especially since she has said "No way, no how"

now you want a name of a smart woman....Condi Rice...... and she has also said "no thanks"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections