Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 05:54 PM

45,671 posts, read 24,172,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Yes, Hillary is a troll.
She and Trump -- trolling the opposition.

We need real people with real solutions for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
If true, then why ar emits Dems bidding along and cheering her?
WHAT? Because they are like Trump fans -- party over sanity or any semblance of intelligence.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:57 PM

Here's my thing on Clinton. She's getting paid to travel around and talk about the election, why she lost, blah blah blah. To me it seems a bit much but I'm not her and maybe I would like the cash too. I would never pay to see her speak. NEVER....especially about the election.

Her words only have value if you keep sharing them, talking about it, etc.

I didn't see any links to this speech from liberals/Democrats/non-Trump fans on social media -- just conservatives moaning about Clinton again.

Old 03-19-2018, 06:00 PM

10,557 posts, read 6,217,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
So PullMyFinger, how many Hillary threads have you started now?

Don't you have anything else to do?
Quote:
Last time I checked this board was called “Politics and other controversies”. Not the “Donald Trump board

Also, libs post one thread after another about how Russia or trolls stole the election from Hillary so they are guilty as well

Remember after the election and the "Get over it" mantra from the right?

I don't think we're the ones that need to get over it.

You guys are obsessed with Hillary.

The only time I ever hear anything about Hillary is when you guys trawl the internet looking for yet another boring story about Hillary.

Old 03-19-2018, 06:15 PM

14,488 posts, read 6,139,373 times
Quote:
Remember after the election and the "Get over it" mantra from the right?

I don't think we're the ones that need to get over it.

You guys are obsessed with Hillary.

The only time I ever hear anything about Hillary is when you guys trawl the internet looking for yet another boring story about Hillary.

is this a joke?

crawling on the internet? Her words are all over the internet.

Hillary came out and attacked the voters that didn't vote for her. Are you telling me if Romney did that it wouldn;t get coverage?

see what I mean. Instead of condemning Hillary, the left gets mad at the people talking about the comments she made

and the left are the ones constantly bringing up the 2016 election as illegitimate. Saying Russia and Trolls stole it from the Democrats

Old 03-19-2018, 06:22 PM

25,925 posts, read 16,653,350 times
Quote:
So PullMyFinger, how many Hillary threads have you started now?

Don't you have anything else to do?
Probably fewer times than you voted for her!

Old 03-19-2018, 06:24 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,025,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
She never used the term Stepford wives. That was the author of the Fox News piece. Hard journalism at its best...lol.

This is her exact quote..

We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women. And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.

She is so trolling Republicans.
So I guess she thinks that she is also an idiot? Isn't she a married, white woman?

Old 03-19-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Probably fewer times than you voted for her!
A quick two word search of "Hillary" by username "PullMyFinger" comes up with at least 30+ threads you've started with Hillary in the title.
Couldn't be bothered to count but it's in that region.
Aren't you over her yet?

Old 03-19-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
is this a joke?

crawling on the internet? Her words are all over the internet.

Hillary came out and attacked the voters that didn't vote for her. Are you telling me if Romney did that it wouldn;t get coverage?

see what I mean. Instead of condemning Hillary, the left gets mad at the people talking about the comments she made

and the left are the ones constantly bringing up the 2016 election as illegitimate. Saying Russia and Trolls stole it from the Democrats
Her words are only 'all over the internet' if you do a search 'all over the internet'. That's how the internet works. It's there if you go looking for it.
Personally I don't go looking for it.
I watch CNN and MSNBC for my news.
I can't recall Hillary being mentioned for at least 6 months.

The only time I hear any stories about her are from obsessed Trump supporters on here.

Old 03-19-2018, 07:06 PM

14,488 posts, read 6,139,373 times
Quote:
Her words are only 'all over the internet' if you do a search 'all over the internet'. That's how the internet works. It's there if you go looking for it.
Personally I don't go looking for it.
I watch CNN and MSNBC for my news.
I can't recall Hillary being mentioned for at least 6 months.

The only time I hear any stories about her are from obsessed Trump supporters on here.

Lol.

Sorry to disappoint you but her last comments were so bad that other Democrats are having to disavow the comments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections