Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 07:31 AM

18,491 posts, read 15,303,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The only thing that makes Hillary "relevant" is her constant media statements, criticisms of Trump, and the possibility she WILL run for President again. Other than those items, yes, she is irrelevant.
I wouldn’t necessarily count her out either. Nixon was a very bitter, and angry failed presidential candidate too. People really disliked him for it as well.

Then he promised to get us out of Vietnam, and he won the presidency. So who knows what the future holds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 07:33 AM

34,269 posts, read 18,653,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Look.........she's an elderly woman whose time and has come and gone. She is very wealthy and would be better served fading from public view and settling into privileged retirement. Apparently she's not ready to do that yet, but it comes to a point where she becomes sad, unseemly and wearing out of her welcome. But she doesn't have the self-awareness to recognize that time is here. It is what it is.
It isn't self-awareness. It is a narcissistic, obsession with fame, and power OVER OTHERS. She had influence since her days as first lady, then a Senator, Sec of State, and candidate for President. This influence made her RICH through the Clinton Foundation, speaking fees, and donations from those that wanted to use her influence, both foreign, and domestic. Now that the influence, and power over others is gone she is a desperate, rudderless ship.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:33 AM

18,491 posts, read 15,303,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Oh, it’s fun? So, you guys don’t really want her to go away, as some of you like to say.

OK, well, enjoy all that fun you’re having...
Oh, God no. I dont want her to go away. She is the gift that keep on giving.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:35 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,890,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hillary Clinton:“I knew it. I knew this would happen to me. They were never going to let me be president"

She was entitled to be President after all she was Bill's wife and paid her dues. Sorry Hilldog
Deplorables VOTE !!!

three baskets, Chozick wrote. “The Deplorables always got a laugh, over living-room chats in the Hamptons, at dinner parties under the stars on Martha’s Vineyard, over passed hors d’oeuvres in Beverly Hills, and during sunset cocktails in Silicon Valley.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-be-president

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-be-president/

‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President’

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/s...g-hillary.html

Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says | Fox News

Thank you very much for this daily update on what Hillary has said and done . How would we ever be able to keep up on all of her activities if it weren't for you guys !

For people who don't even like her, you guys sure are tuned in every time she opens her mouth. Why is that ? (voters remorse maybe ?)

Old 04-21-2018, 07:37 AM

25,866 posts, read 16,576,771 times
Let the 5 year old out Hillary. So glad she is showcasing for us all that we made the right choice. She is setting women back farther than Stormy

Old 04-21-2018, 07:41 AM

40,976 posts, read 49,312,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Oh, it’s fun? So, you guys don’t really want her to go away, as some of you like to say.

OK, well, enjoy all that fun you’re having...
You are right, we don't want her to go away. HRC, Pulosi, Schumer, Biden Waters, Reid and the other old names in the D party represent the corruption and power that turns off many voters. There is very little youth being brought into the party as long as these people fill those positions of power.

Keeping these old Politicians in place is good for Conservatives. We hope Clinton, Pulosi and Biden do heavy campaigning in the next few years. Maybe the youth will be turned off, stay home or vote R.

At least the R's have some fresh faces being brought into the party. Not so much the D's.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:41 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,118,398 times
The DNC just filed a lawsuit over the 2016 election and the libs here have the nerve of saying Republicans are the ones that “can’t move on”. Lmao

Old 04-21-2018, 07:43 AM

25,866 posts, read 16,576,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
and if it were like any other election in the US except for the presidency she would have won with her 3 million + vote advantage.

TrumpPutin is in the White House because of the Electoral College...nothing more ...nothing less.
And unicorns would be real.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:43 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,607,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I don't let feelings enter or be considered in politics. Not mine or yours.

I didn't feel that Hillary was corrupt.

I looked at the situation and decided she was corrupt.
One of the most corrupt to ever seek office.
And, the smart-alecks asking if we are still feeling threatened by Hillary (and the rest of the deep state)...the answer would and should be "yes", knowing fairly well what they are capable of. They haven't gone away, just lost an election.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:44 AM

34,269 posts, read 18,653,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The DNC just filed a lawsuit over the 2016 election and the libs here have the nerve of saying Republicans are the ones that “can’t move on”. Lmao
Good point. The media allows them to get away with the constant Hissy fit over nothing since Trump won. In fact the media invents a lot of it FOR the Democrats.

Last edited by Pilot1; 04-21-2018 at 08:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections