Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:15 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,294,817 times

Advertisements

She isn't going to win the nomination, and all she is doing by staying in is damaging the presumed nominee's chances of beating McCain in the general election. Ultimately, she is diminishing the possibility of a democrat finally getting into the White House after 8 years of incompetent republican rule.

Seriously, who is behind her futile push for the nomination? We have already heard the advice from conservative shock-jocks admonishing their lackeys to vote for Hillary, and we have seen the huge numbers of conservatives voting for her in the primaries because they know she would lose to McCain. This should all give us some big hints.

It's becoming hard for me to ignore the evidence that she is being pushed along and supported by the neocons and international corporate interests. It can't just be selfishness--nobody can be that selfish. Or can she?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2008, 04:50 AM

4,744 posts, read 4,059,276 times
Sorry, no grand conspiracy here. Everything Hillary does is ego driven. It is all about wanting to be in power, a sense of entitlement to the job of president, and the certitude that she, and she alone is the person most qualified to lead this country.

Hillary doesn't care about the Democratic Party. It is merely a vehicle which she is using to get what she wants. So the Clinton dirty trick book will be wide open. No innuendo will go unspoken, no chance to smear avoided just as long as she secures the nomination that is "rightfully" hers. And if the party goes down in flames in the process, so be it.

Nothing and no one will stand in the way of Hillary and her destiny.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:41 AM

11,579 posts, read 13,960,029 times
Yes. It's all a big conspiracy to take down B. Hussein Obama and keep the mightly Neocons in office.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:00 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,294,817 times
Vast right wing conspiracies aren't too far-fetched in the Clintons' world!

Old 03-29-2008, 08:46 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,509,991 times
At least she's a fighter. Last I heard neither she or Obama would have the number of delegates needed to win. Just because he's a head a little, why should she quit? Hey, and I'm not a Clinton, Obama or McCain supporter. I don't have a horse in the race.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:39 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
With Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners to get out and vote for her, it's pretty obvious that the neo-cons want Hillary in office if they can't have McCain in office. But why not? Hillary was nothing but a big NAFTA cheerleader, she worked very hard at getting jobs out of the USA, she served on the Board of Walmart.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:35 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times
Quote:
With Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners to get out and vote for her, it's pretty obvious that the neo-cons want Hillary in office if they can't have McCain in office.
That is not the purpose of "Operation Chaos". The purpose is to keep it a close race, which it is no matter how one tries to spin it, so the two candidates can bloody each other up, and create the chaos we are witnessing in the dem. party. The dems are finally revealing, for all the world to see, just how nasty/racist/destructive they really are.

It's only going to get worse, especially if Hill&Bill win big in Pennsylvania. They WILL try to destroy him.

It's a beautiful site to behold.

I can barely contain the glee in my heart.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:42 AM

607 posts, read 923,609 times
I am starting to wonder if Hillary is staying in a race she can't win partially to help out her buddy McCain. She obviously likes him and would rather see McCain over Obama running the country.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:14 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,960,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplecow1 View Post
I am starting to wonder if Hillary is staying in a race she can't win partially to help out her buddy McCain. She obviously likes him and would rather see McCain over Obama running the country.

Yes. She wants to continue to blow through millions (of her own) dollars to help McCain win. Yes, thats the ticket.

Old 03-29-2008, 06:01 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,490,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
It's becoming hard for me to ignore the evidence that she is being pushed along and supported by the neocons and international corporate interests. It can't just be selfishness--nobody can be that selfish. Or can she?
She can be and she is, but it can't be denied that she's also the darling of the Democrats' neocon wing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections