Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 03:47 PM

523 posts, read 1,283,715 times

Advertisements

Obama will NOT be able to beat McCain come November. McCain will keep us in Iraq.

If you want to end the war in the next 50 years, I suggest voting for Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2008, 03:51 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,273,044 times
these stupid statements
are why Indies retaliate against HillBilly !!!

thats like saying Hillary will send all men into slavery

Old 03-30-2008, 03:54 PM

523 posts, read 1,283,715 times
No, she won't do that.

We haven't perfected cloning yet.

Old 03-30-2008, 04:01 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,031,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKwame View Post
Obama will NOT be able to beat McCain come November. McCain will keep us in Iraq.

Well, even if he could somehow beat McCain, his advisor told the British press that his campaign promises on withdrawal aren't likely to happen anyway.

Old 03-30-2008, 04:58 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,445,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKwame View Post

In poll after poll Hillary has negatives at or above 50%. In today's Rasmussen poll she has an unfavorable rating of 56%, you don't win general elections with numbers like that.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:05 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,620,426 times
Do not kid yourself, he wont pull our troops out of Iraq and get blamed for a total disaster and stupid move. He is just telling his little followers that so they will continue their push for him. Obama doesnt have the guts to make that choice.
And by the way, he said he would seek the advisors on the ground and his close advisors opinions before he does anything and we all already know he cannot choice advisors or mentors well so get ready to rumble.
His lack of making a good judgement call is also been shown and he will continue to stay in Iraq and only make one mistake after another and destroy the progress we have made in the last few months.
Recent polls are against him, 65% of the people are now wanting us to stay in Iraq as long as it continues to show the quick improvement is has shown recently.

No way to Obama 08

Old 03-30-2008, 09:58 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,704,056 times
I agree 100%. Actually its pretty much common sense that Obama is a horrible choice. McCain has a chance if the people vote smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Do not kid yourself, he wont pull our troops out of Iraq and get blamed for a total disaster and stupid move. He is just telling his little followers that so they will continue their push for him. Obama doesnt have the guts to make that choice.
And by the way, he said he would seek the advisors on the ground and his close advisors opinions before he does anything and we all already know he cannot choice advisors or mentors well so get ready to rumble.
His lack of making a good judgement call is also been shown and he will continue to stay in Iraq and only make one mistake after another and destroy the progress we have made in the last few months.
Recent polls are against him, 65% of the people are now wanting us to stay in Iraq as long as it continues to show the quick improvement is has shown recently.

No way to Obama 08

Old 03-30-2008, 11:45 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,468,202 times
Sunshine Chick.... Do you really think I should vote for Hillary because she will be the right choice to bring our troops out of Iraq? Oh, the same Hillary that voted for the war and wishes she could take her vote back and who now regrets her decision on the war? Yah, great judgement call on her part. No thanks, I will stick with Obama to "SAFELY" bring our troops home. The man who was against the war from the very beginning and is not attached to this terrible judgement call.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:52 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,620,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
Sunshine Chick.... Do you really think I should vote for Hillary because she will be the right choice to bring our troops out of Iraq? Oh, the same Hillary that voted for the war and wishes she could take her vote back and who now regrets her decision on the war? Yah, great judgement call on her part. No thanks, I will stick with Obama to "SAFELY" bring our troops home. The man who was against the war from the very beginning and is not attached to this terrible judgement call.
What is it with the Obama fans who think that everyone who is against Obama is for Hillary? You people need to realize that many of us are against Obama and are in no ay for Hillary, see most of us are smart enough to make better choices and not stick to one party. Like me, a lifelong dem, I am moving over to vote for McCain while many less smarter people will stick to the party and vote for a dem no matter if they are a good candidate or not.
I will not do that. I will vote for the best of the 3 no matter the party and that would as of today be McCain.
Hillary fans could care less about your constant attacks on them. They have to right to follow her just like you Obama fans have followed him even when he got caught lying and has never left the hate filled racist "all hate white people" church. If this man really believes this church is not racist then why would he not leave right now? Another one of his poor choices in life.
Oprah left that church but then again she is smarter, has more wisdom and nows right from wrong and he doesnt.

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 03-31-2008 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: content

Old 03-31-2008, 11:24 PM

374 posts, read 232,230 times
Stop posting lies on here on Obamas position on pulling out troops from Iraq. Post links and sources to back up your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections