Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2018, 10:33 PM

1,018 posts, read 515,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So this attempt to say it's about intolerance makes it clear one must really love blue blue blue Seattle, our gorgeous Puget Sound and all our liberalness. No complaints now! And try not to drink so much soda, it's really fattening, don't want to look like a Southerner!
I don't hate Seattle, I just dislike the politics. You know for a liberal, you are very in tolerant and discriminate a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 10:39 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,774,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
I don't hate Seattle, I just dislike the politics. You know for a liberal, you are very in tolerant and discriminate a lot.
I don't like Republicans and I think they are enemies of the environment. They would destroy my beautiful region and state. So yes, I am intolerant of enemies of the environment. There's not many beautiful parts of the country controlled by Republicans. They are better left controlling places like Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma. Utah actually demanded their protected lands reduced! Too funny, but no thanks. I have no interest in Trump putting a hotel in the middle of the Olympic National Park.

Old 07-24-2018, 10:41 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,074,351 times
Quote:
I don't like Republicans and I think they are enemies of the environment. They would destroy my beautiful region and state. So yes, I am intolerant of enemies of the environment. There's not many beautiful parts of the country controlled by Republicans. They are better left controlling places like Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma.
This entire country is controlled by a Republican.

Old 07-24-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
I don't like Republicans and I think they are enemies of the environment. They would destroy my beautiful region and state. So yes, I am intolerant of enemies of the environment. There's not many beautiful parts of the country controlled by Republicans. They are better left controlling places like Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma. Utah actually demanded their protected lands reduced! Too funny, but no thanks. I have no interest in Trump putting a hotel in the middle of the Olympic National Park.

I don't like Democrats and I think they are the enemy of The American People. Demonizing White Men, Amnesty for illegals, transgender bathroom issues, the welcoming of refugees with open arms, the smug attitude to anyone who disagrees with them, throwing temper tantrums when their candidate loses, more restrictions, higher taxes, willing to help out illegals more than veterans, etc.

Old 07-24-2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
I don't like Democrats and think they are the enemy of The American People. Demonizing White Men, Amnesty for illegals, transgender bathroom issues, the welcoming of refugees with open arms, the smug attitude to anyone who disagrees with them, throwing temper tantrums when their candidate loses, more restrictions, higher taxes, willing to help out illegals more than veterans, etc.
Demonizing white men? That's funny since every single president for over 200 years except one has been a white man. Most CEOs are white men too. Sad how those white men suffer. Try being a woman whose never seen a woman president. Ever. In the history of the country.

I haven't seen even one transgender bathroom. How can I tell? Does it say so? I think they just use whatever bathroom and I honestly don't need to know more.

Washington has no income tax and moderate property taxes (lower than Texas!) but they have a lot of sin taxes. At least are by choice but if one is a big drinker, smoker or pot user, prepare to pay.

Sounds like Seattle really is a bad fit. So many Democrats! So many! Idaho is right night door although I've heard it's more liberal than it used to be. How about Wyoming?

Old 07-24-2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Demonizing white men? That's funny since every single president for over 200 years except one has been a white man. Most CEOs are white men too. Sad how those white men suffer. Try being a woman whose never seen a woman president. Ever. In the history of the country.

I haven't seen even one transgender bathroom. How can I tell? Does it say so? I think they just use whatever bathroom and I honestly don't need to know more.

Washington has no income tax and moderate property taxes (lower than Texas!) but they have a lot of sin taxes. At least are by choice but if one is a big drinker, smoker or pot user, prepare to pay.

Sounds like Seattle really is a bad fit. So many Democrats! So many! Idaho is right night door although I've heard it's more liberal than it used to be. How about Wyoming?

If you are a Heterosexual, White, Cisgendered, Male, the democrats absolutely despise you. Why do you think that we vote Republican in large numbers? Where is our place in The Democrat's platform? Do we get into schools just because we are gay? Or we are Black? The bathroom issue is a simple fact that it opens the door for random people to play dress up and go and prey on them. I wouldn't want my daughter in the restroom with some 50 year old man who decided he wanted to be a girl for the day. The property taxes here are insane compared to a lot of other places. My point is, is that the democrats don't have a platform that interests ordinary Americans. We want our borders secure, the economy is booming, we want people coming from The Middle East and known countries of terrorism to be properly vetted so we can assure our safety. We want lesser regulations as well as businesses so that they don't have such high restrictions. Businesses are moving out of blue states and into red states. You have proven the typical Democrat. "We are tolerant of all beliefs unless you are a Republican or Independent, then we despise you." That mentality is the exact reason why you guys lost bigly in 2016 and continue to lose nation wide. You praise Obama but the left lost over 1,000 seats in his term alone. He was a popular president with very unpopular policies. I'm trying to help you out here and make you realize that your attitude and the attitude of many other liberals is going to cost you guys in 2020, we figured maybe it will teach you guys a lesson in 2016 if we voted Trump in, and all you guys have done is proven that we made the right choice. So, please, I encourage you to keep acting like that to maintain a solid Trump victory. Take this as me trying to help you out and get the average voter outside of the coasts, because they are the ones who decide elections.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...or-nationwide/

Seattle's taxes are the most regressive in Washington at 17% (state and local) so your moderate property taxes mean very little. It's not because of sin taxes, you have high sales tax rates and your home prices are severely over-inflated so your moderate tax rate turns out to cost people a ton in taxes.

Consider yourself educated again.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
If you are a Heterosexual, White, Cisgendered, Male, the democrats absolutely despise you. Why do you think that we vote Republican in large numbers? Where is our place in The Democrat's platform? Do we get into schools just because we are gay? Or we are Black? The bathroom issue is a simple fact that it opens the door for random people to play dress up and go and prey on them. I wouldn't want my daughter in the restroom with some 50 year old man who decided he wanted to be a girl for the day. The property taxes here are insane compared to a lot of other places. My point is, is that the democrats don't have a platform that interests ordinary Americans. We want our borders secure, the economy is booming, we want people coming from The Middle East and known countries of terrorism to be properly vetted so we can assure our safety. We want lesser regulations as well as businesses so that they don't have such high restrictions. Businesses are moving out of blue states and into red states. You have proven the typical Democrat. "We are tolerant of all beliefs unless you are a Republican or Independent, then we despise you." That mentality is the exact reason why you guys lost bigly in 2016 and continue to lose nation wide. You praise Obama but the left lost over 1,000 seats in his term alone. He was a popular president with very unpopular policies. I'm trying to help you out here and make you realize that your attitude and the attitude of many other liberals is going to cost you guys in 2020, we figured maybe it will teach you guys a lesson in 2016 if we voted Trump in, and all you guys have done is proven that we made the right choice. So, please, I encourage you to keep acting like that to maintain a solid Trump victory. Take this as me trying to help you out and get the average voter outside of the coasts, because they are the ones who decide elections.
Psst. Guess what? If white men feel victimized, that's on them. They are born with more advantages than any other demographic in the world and that is a FACT. Every Democratic president in history except ONE has been a white male. We don't need to put white men in the platform, it's ASSUMED. That's how ridiculous this while male self-victimization is. The governor of liberal Washington state is a white man. The governor of California is a white man - see a pattern? Where are white women in the Republican platform? Where's my special cupcake?

Of course I don't tolerate the beliefs of Republicans. When do they tolerate Democratic beliefs? When do Republicans show any concern for the environment? When do they show any concern for health care? They are now trying to remove coverage from people with pre-existing conditions. I could not be more opposite of Republicans and if Trump wins in 2020, then it is my firm belief that blue states need to start regionalizing, working with other blue states and not hire from red states. We need to essentially let Republicans self-deport to red states. Get it?

Washington is doing great, was doing great before Trump and it wasn't Republicans that helped Washington succeed. Don't like our property taxes? Move. Don't like gay people? Move. I'm not gay and guess what? Gays have zero impact on my life other than a few friends and they have far more class than the typical Republican. I'm sorry but there are other states to move to and call it intolerance but I wouldn't go to Texas and complain about their politics. I just wouldn't go to Texas at all.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:18 PM

Okay, there is no point in continuing this conversation with you, cause I just tried to offer you a little bit of advice to try to get you to understand what America wants, but clearly you don't, so don't cry if you lose again in 2020. And, I'll be back here saying I told you so.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Psst. Guess what? If white men feel victimized, that's on them. They are born with more advantages than any other demographic in the world and that is a FACT. Every Democratic president in history except ONE has been a white male. We don't need to put white men in the platform, it's ASSUMED. That's how ridiculous this while male self-victimization is. The governor of liberal Washington state is a white man. The governor of California is a white man - see a pattern? Where are white women in the Republican platform? Where's my special cupcake?

Of course I don't tolerate the beliefs of Republicans. When do they tolerate Democratic beliefs? When do Republicans show any concern for the environment? When do they show any concern for health care? They are now trying to remove coverage from people with pre-existing conditions. I could not be more opposite of Republicans and if Trump wins in 2020, then it is my firm belief that blue states need to start regionalizing, working with other blue states and not hire from red states. We need to essentially let Republicans self-deport to red states. Get it?

Washington is doing great, was doing great before Trump and it wasn't Republicans than helped Washington succeed. Don't like our property taxes? Move. Don't like gay people? Move. I'm not gay and guess what? Gays have zero impact on my life other than a few friends and they have far more class than the typical Republican. I'm sorry but there are other states to move to and call it intolerance but I wouldn't go to Texas and complain about their politics. I just wouldn't go to Texas at all.
"Not hire from red states"? Are you drinking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections