Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 10:26 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,580,803 times

Advertisements

The pressure is building for Hillary to abandon her presidential ambitions as more and more top democrats rally behind Obama.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics...-from-car.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2008, 10:30 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,323,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
The pressure is building for Hillary to abandon her presidential ambitions as more and more top democrats rally behind Obama.

A hint from Carter that he's for Obama? - On Politics - USATODAY.com
Dear God, no.

Not Jimmuh.

Let him endorse Hamas instead.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:37 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Dear God, no.

Not Jimmuh.

Let him endorse Hamas instead.
I thought he already had! TF!

Old 04-03-2008, 10:46 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,154,199 times
Jimmay!

This is not good for Obama.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:24 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,464,224 times
I just heard this on the news. Apparently the whole entire clan of Carters support Obama from children to grand children. I think this is great for Obama! The more the merrier and it is definitely getting merrier in recent days for Obama with a steady flow of supporters.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:26 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,996 times
This makes sense. He is throwing Obama his support so that down the road he can be known as the SECOND worst President of the United States rather than the worst.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:07 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,763 times
OMG This useless former and the worst President in our history and he even beats Bush is backing anyone is meaningless. Everytime this idiot opens his mouth sewer water comes out.

He is not respected, he words are totally useless and he is a friend only to those who hate America.

He is an embarrasment to us all and of course he would back Obama, maybe they can travel the communist countries together with Hugo Chavez and convince everyone how bad America is.
Obama will lead us into a far worse economic depression then Carter ever could.

Who wants to pay 18% interest on your house and cars? I bet people will be waiting in line for this one if Obama is elected.

Please peanut, go back to your little shack and dont talk because no one is listening except for all the enemies you have created for our country.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:27 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,323,601 times
Gak. I agree with Sunny.

I better go wash my brain out with soap.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:33 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,189,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
OMG This useless former and the worst President in our history and he even beats Bush is backing anyone is meaningless. Everytime this idiot opens his mouth sewer water comes out.

He is not respected, he words are totally useless and he is a friend only to those who hate America.

He is an embarrasment to us all and of course he would back Obama, maybe they can travel the communist countries together with Hugo Chavez and convince everyone how bad America is.
Obama will lead us into a far worse economic depression then Carter ever could.

Who wants to pay 18% interest on your house and cars? I bet people will be waiting in line for this one if Obama is elected.

Please peanut, go back to your little shack and dont talk because no one is listening except for all the enemies you have created for our country.
Well I certainly won't argue that Jimmy Carter wasn't an effective President however he is quite respected and rightly so. Also, if you are suggesting that the high inflation of the 1970's was Carter's doing, then I suggest you listen to what the chairman of the Federal Reserve has to say that it was in fact the fed that raised interest rates.

YouTube - Ron Paul Berates Bernanke at Joint Economic Committee
At 6:10 into it.

I am curious, what exactly has been issued forth from the mouth of Carter that you find so offensive? I suspect I might know what it is but I would love to hear you say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Gak. I agree with Sunny.

I better go wash my brain out with soap.

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 04-03-2008 at 09:03 PM..

Old 04-03-2008, 08:40 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post

A hint from Carter that he's for Obama? - On Politics - USATODAY.com

This is great. It is appearing like the support is surely trickling in for Obama. I can't remember the last time Hillary had a major endorsement, or an endorsement that mattered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections