Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 03:52 PM

1,425 posts, read 3,316,506 times

Advertisements

Now Obama's church is whinning that they are being persecuted... I guess you get what you give. If you teach hate for the white race and America... what do you expect? If a white preacher was teaching hatred for the black race to white folks in a white church the place would be burned down to the ground and the preacher would be run out of town. Where can I get a race card so I can benefit from all the perks?

Old 04-03-2008, 04:08 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,549,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Now Obama's church is whinning that they are being persecuted... I guess you get what you give. If you teach hate for the white race and America... what do you expect? If a white preacher was teaching hatred for the black race to white folks in a white church the place would be burned down to the ground and the preacher would be run out of town. Where can I get a race card so I can benefit from all the perks?
No kidding.

Well, like I've said, it's chic to be a black racist these days and this 'persecution complex' is just part of the full ensamble.

Old 04-03-2008, 04:14 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,210,575 times
Quote:
I don't know. I'm white and I happen to believe that, yes, we have persecuted blacks. Did you even hear about blacks living in New York in the 80s and 90s? When teenage Italians and Jews attacked and killed black teens and when the black community came out to protest they were called the N word and attacked? I'm getting really tired of your same poor, "Whoa is me, I'm white act." Go ahead, support Clinton, but don't be so delusional about it.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:36 PM

33,554 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
Sheesh, are you still on that racial stuff....Enough already, it's getting beyond old.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sheesh, are you still on that racial stuff....Enough already, it's getting beyond old.
Seriously, you'd think the harpies could find something else to complain about.

Old 04-03-2008, 06:21 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,855,436 times
Quote:
Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Old 04-03-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudcommando View Post
No thank you but I sure would like one of those "race cards" please... would be nice to never have to take responsibility for anything and blame everybody else for your problems... not to mention the "free ride". Obama is certainly taking full advantage of his "race card" and it might even get him the presidency if it weren't for one little thing... John McCain and the Republicans.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudcommando View Post
I might just have to skip the cheese and take the wine since I may have to numb myself out in order to survive all the whinning and preaching for the next four years if Obama is elected.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:42 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,175,007 times
Quote:
Obama's pastor is an idiot. A complete fool.

I'm black and I'll even admit, that black people are one of two groups that are the most hypocritical.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
I might just have to skip the cheese and take the wine since I may have to numb myself out in order to survive all the whinning and preaching for the next four years if Obama is elected.
You are one sad, pathetic, bitter person. I pity you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.