Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:54 PM

20,976 posts, read 8,754,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
They're the kind of people who believe that millions of illegal aliens are voting in elections despite the absence of any evidence that would show that.
Didn't your liberal media report that Florida troll doll Brenda Snipes testified in court that she allowed illegals and felons to vote and didn't vet provisional ballots?

Just because crimes aren't reported doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Fortunately, one intrepid Los Angeles reporter has done stories year after year about dead people voting. Nothing changes.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...ers-la-county/

This happens more than people realize:
https://www.dailybreeze.com/2016/11/...-in-san-pedro/

BlackBoxVoting is a wonderful resource for doubters of voter fraud and election tampering. The woman in charge is often called as an expert witness in voter fraud cases all over the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2018, 08:05 PM

5,318 posts, read 2,131,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Didn't your liberal media report that Florida troll doll Brenda Snipes testified in court that she allowed illegals and felons to vote and didn't vet provisional ballots?

Just because crimes aren't reported doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Fortunately, one intrepid Los Angeles reporter has done stories year after year about dead people voting. Nothing changes.

BlackBoxVoting is a wonderful resource for doubters of voter fraud and election tampering. The woman in charge is often called as an expert witness in voter fraud cases all over the US.
Dead people actually voting is different than dead people on the rolls still. The article shows no proof of the former. Do you have some?

Old 11-20-2018, 08:18 PM

14,508 posts, read 14,485,373 times
Quote:

You must be kidding me.

I said there has been no proof presented of millions or illegal aliens voting and you cite these three irrelevant articles.

Article 1 talks about dead people still being on the voting rolls. Exactly what do you expect? It takes time to identify these people and to remove the names from the voting rolls. Plus, you don't want to make a mistake and remove someone who is not dead. This is no rebuttal to my argument at all. There is no evidence here that a single illegal person actually voted.

Article II talks about eighty ballots ending up at the wrong place. As long as delivery is dependent on the Post Office such things will occasionally happen. No proof here that illegal aliens are voting in elections.

Article III talks about irregularities in voting. County clerks are people and I am sure voting is handled a little differently in probably every county in the country. Irregularities do not equal election fraud or criminal activity. Why aren't these people prosecuted if they are violating the criminal law? Is it all part of a grand conspiracy? There was no evidence in this article that millions of illegal aliens voted.

If you are going to talk on this subject don't link to irrelevant garbage. Give me real proof that thousands of illegal aliens are voting in elections. They aren't. So I won't hold my breath. It amazes me what some people are willing to believe.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:19 PM

29,639 posts, read 16,675,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Dead people actually voting is different than dead people on the rolls still. The article shows no proof of the former. Do you have some?
The individual you are responding to has already been informed of this. The only example anyone on the right can show of a dead person voting, so that one case where someone died after mailing in their ballot.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:26 PM

Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash

A forged signature swapped for $1 — or sometimes a cigarette.
The crude exchange played out hundreds of times on L.A.’s skid row during the 2016 election cycle and again this year, prosecutors said Tuesday as they announced criminal charges against nine people accused in a fraud scheme.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...120-story.html

Old 11-20-2018, 08:26 PM

20,696 posts, read 12,596,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump said to pretend he was on the ballot. And we did!

Old 11-20-2018, 08:30 PM

By the way, Q said months ago to 'watch CA' during the midterms. The corrupt Dems have been allowed to steal elections to incriminate themselves. Look at Florida. AZ might be in the same boat later. Q said the fraud would be exposed. Stay tuned!

I also seem to recall Q saying some elections would be redone but don't remember details.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:16 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,615,125 times
Quote:
Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash

A forged signature swapped for $1 — or sometimes a cigarette.
The crude exchange played out hundreds of times on L.A.’s skid row during the 2016 election cycle and again this year, prosecutors said Tuesday as they announced criminal charges against nine people accused in a fraud scheme.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...120-story.html
Getting people to sign a voter registration or a petition to get a measure on a ballot is materially different from the act of fraudulent voting, but its safe to assume that you don't care about that fact because you intentionally omitted that nuance from your post and instead chose to call it "election fraud" in hopes that low information people would equate it with voter fraud.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:53 AM

14,508 posts, read 14,485,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Getting people to sign a voter registration or a petition to get a measure on a ballot is materially different from the act of fraudulent voting, but its safe to assume that you don't care about that fact because you intentionally omitted that nuance from your post and instead chose to call it "election fraud" in hopes that low information people would equate it with voter fraud.
The strategy you are describing is what I call the "kitchen sink approach". He has no real facts to show there is any significant amount of voter fraud going on anywhere. So, instead of presenting that evidence he throws the kitchen sink at us. He and his buddies desperately *want* there to be election fraud. They believe that the majority of people love President Trump and that its just the "lib-ural media" that is making Trump sound so bad. They would give anything for this false narrative to be true. Its just that's it not. The midterm election should have convinced them that Trump isn't very popular and the majority of people don't like the direction this country is headed.

I've noticed in the last couple of weeks a certain edginess in a lot of the Trump supporters. They won't admit it, but the election has rattled them. And it should, they've lost about 40 seats in the House. Its contrary to the false narrative they have constructed for themselves watching nothing but Fox News and Trump rallies. I have no idea if it will happen or not, but I suspect if Special Counsel Mueller comes back with a report saying there has been collusion and/or obstruction of justice that its going to really send some of them off the deep end. I expect the rhetoric to get crazier than its been

Old 11-21-2018, 09:57 AM

47,095 posts, read 26,218,809 times
Quote:
Could this explain the wipeout of Republican congressmen?
Nah, you did that to yourself.

Quote:
Interestingly, before the election one of Q's posts was a warning to 'watch CA'. Was that a prediction of voter fraud?
The marvelous GOP tax plan raised taxes on middle-class CA residents. That sort of thing puts a damper on enthusiasm. So, I guess this "Q" character saw the writing on the wall and prepared a narrative to explain losing.

They're just not that into him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections