Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 08:37 PM

16,628 posts, read 8,636,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
How do you think the other candidates would react if Ms Clinton entered the race?

I don't want to hear, "that will never happen", "No way", "I don't believe she will run", etc.
I just want your feelings about how you think the other candidates would react to her entering the race.
Now, do you think you can offer a good response, without cluttering up this thread with useless unintelligent speech?
It's a fair question, so let's see some fair response.

Bob.
Just because you think it is a fair question does not make it so.

But to play along with your far fetched idea, Hillary would be a glutton for punishment. Aside from all her baggage and likability defect, her fellow Democrats would savage her with a thousand cuts until he bled out.

Unlike a couple of moderates and Bernie to her left in 2016, she would be facing hardcore leftist kooks. While she is much more liberal than many people believe, she is not some leftist radical that would look to upend everything our constitutional republic stands for. Even if she wants to get left of the hardcore, she could not do it and be believable.
This is not to say a radical leftist will win, but just look at how they are savaging Biden at the alter of radical leftist ideology.

`
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2019, 04:25 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
I would throw up if she decided to run....

Didn't Hillary marry her brother? Oh sorry, that was Omar!

Old 07-21-2019, 04:46 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
How do you think the other candidates would react if Ms Clinton entered the race?

I don't want to hear, "that will never happen", "No way", "I don't believe she will run", etc.
I just want your feelings about how you think the other candidates would react to her entering the race.
Now, do you think you can offer a good response, without cluttering up this thread with useless unintelligent speech?
It's a fair question, so let's see some fair response.

Bob.
Hey.....it's her turn, right? She's really loved in flyover country, and that impenetrable 'blue wall' in the upper Midwest and Pennsylvania should make her a shoo-in. She probably can afford to skip all of those states and sell her message of..... "it's my turn" in places like California. I'd encourage her to run, I think she has a shot.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:48 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Hillary Clinton got millions and millions more votes than trump!!
How many illegal votes in California went to that total? Oh yeah - we don't know because California doesn't cooperate on things like this. Unless there is real, independent audit done of voting in CA, your popular vote totals mean nothing.

Old 07-21-2019, 05:05 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,393,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Seriously? LOL! Care to expand on that? No one is more hypocritical than Hillary.
Why did you suddenly change your tune from Harris to Clinton? Hillary is way back in the past and has nothing to do with the present. She's never going to run for president again, so why did you even bring her up?

If hypocrisy is bad, then why are you so willing to suck up all the hypocrisy Trump spews?

Old 07-21-2019, 05:27 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
The replies , with the exception of one, are doing exactly what I stated I would rather not discuss.
Again, read the original post, and see if you can give an intelligent answer to the question.
Is that asking too much?

Bob.
Bob, I know you didn't want the responses but you had to know they were coming and I understand what some are saying. Now, how would the other candidates react? They would simply point out, like mentioned, she doesn't know how to win anything it appears except a almost no contest senate seat 20 years ago. She has no intentions of running I don't think and would be foolish to consider it.

HighlandGranny: no one asked about who you would vote for or if you would or would not vote for Trump. That really has little to do with this topic.

Last edited by nmnita; 07-21-2019 at 05:37 AM..

Old 07-21-2019, 08:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
The RW obsession with Hillary continues.

Isn't there a new boogeyman in town?

Old 07-21-2019, 08:36 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,872,138 times
If she ran, she won't even be in the top three...she has tried too many times and it's way too late for her... Besides, she might fall over and pee on herself like Biden....

Old 07-21-2019, 09:24 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,100,869 times
LOL. She isn’t running, this is like the wet dream of the Trumpers to relive the 2016 election. They get to chant their old time chants of lock her up.

Old 07-21-2019, 10:52 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,977,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
How many illegal votes in California went to that total? Oh yeah - we don't know because California doesn't cooperate on things like this. Unless there is real, independent audit done of voting in CA, your popular vote totals mean nothing.
Are we back to the medieval centuries whereby people are guilty until proven innocent?
Of the proven election fraud, more were committed by GOPs than Dems.
Even Jared Kushner was registered as female voter in more than one state... lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections