Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 10:05 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times

Advertisements

Black people are too dumb to think for themselves.
-Biden, 5/22/2020
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 10:21 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Black people are too dumb to think for themselves.
-Biden, 5/22/2020
He's not alone. According to Trump's lawyer, Trump said Blacks were too dumb to vote for him.

Trump is also in favor of expanding stop and frisk nationwide.

Sounds like Trump and Biden are both bad. Biden being a racist jerk is not going to get me to like or support Trump. They're both horrible.

Old 05-22-2020, 10:33 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
He's not alone. According to Trump's lawyer, Trump said Blacks were too dumb to vote for him.

Trump is also in favor of expanding stop and frisk nationwide.

Sounds like Trump and Biden are both bad. Biden being a racist jerk is not going to get me to like or support Trump. They're both horrible.
To be fair, 90% of black people do not vote for Trump or the Republican party.

So your point is moot.

Old 05-22-2020, 10:57 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
To be fair, 90% of black people do not vote for Trump or the Republican party.

So your point is moot.
Black people are 13% of the USA population. Blacks are most numerous in the South, where a majority of Whites voted for Trump. I find it ironic that there is a big obsession about who Blacks vote for. Our votes don't could all that much in Alabama, Mississippi and South Carolina.

Old 05-23-2020, 04:23 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
LMAOOO at his use of "aint", obviously trying to sound...what? Black? Working class? Uneducated?

If I were black, that "aint" would bug me most about the statement; it's such a lame attempt to seem relatable. What a maroon.

How sad it is that Trump and Biden are the best we can dig up to run this country. We must be a laughingstock in places like Finland and Singapore.
I don't think Biden was the best choice and I voted Sanders in the primary, but in his defense, I'm white and I say "ain't" all the time. It's not a racial thing

Old 05-23-2020, 06:29 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
you may have said that somewhere along the line, but I dont see it in the string of comments I replied to.
I indeed said it in my original post and also in a couple others. They're both akin to Beavis and Butthead imo. Dumb and dumber. Bad and also bad. Both creepy in different ways. Both straight up fakers/posers. No good choices. Embarrassing, I tellya.

Last edited by VexedAndSolitary; 05-23-2020 at 06:45 AM..

Old 05-23-2020, 06:33 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
It's hilarious to watch all you leftists skitter about like the cockroaches you are when your creepy racist demented presumptive nominee puts his foot in his mouth, which is a regular occurrence. And nary a word from the scumbags at the Trump-hating liberal biased CNN either.

If Trump had said it, they'd have convened a 9 person panel by now and would be blabbering 24/7.
I’m surprised CNN even covered it yesterday. I’m sure this weekend, Brian Stelter will completely ignore it and focus on Trump not wearing a mask at Ford or some stupid BS and ignore the racist Biden comment.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Biden is a disaster.....more on his interview

Biden's plan is named "Lift every voice"....

..when Biden was asked if that's what it's called......Biden said no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
HANG ON..."Lift Every Voice?" You mean, as in the song associated with black folk/ending slavery?? lmaoooo he is too obvious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_Every_Voice_and_Sing

Last edited by VexedAndSolitary; 05-23-2020 at 06:43 AM..

Old 05-23-2020, 06:37 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
HANG ON>>>"Life Every Voice?" You mean, a song associated with black folk/ending slavery?? lmaoooo he is too obvious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_Every_Voice_and_Sing
Yep it’s literally called that. For some reason, nobody seemed to care besides a few of us Black people who automatically think it’s a bit much.

They might as well have just called it the “Here, have some fried chicken and watermelon” plan.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Yep it’s literally called that. For some reason, nobody seemed to care besides a few of us Black people who automatically think it’s a bit much.

They might as well have just called it the “Here, have some fried chicken and watermelon” plan.
LMAOO I'm WEAK. No s**t!! Sickeningly obvious pandering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections