Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2020, 11:49 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,029 times

Advertisements

Am I seeing this correctly that Biden's handlers are calling on questioners and then he is referring to notes for each one as if they were pre-submitted?

WTF? Is this a joke?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2020, 11:55 AM

508 posts, read 459,968 times
I watched part of it but it was too painful so I turned it off. The media is so easy on him and it is obvious that these are pre-planned questions. Nothing is off script with him. It's kinda sad.

Looking forward to hear what others think.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:02 PM

1,334 posts, read 2,994,774 times
We know that Fox reporter Steve Ducey is not going to ask Biden a fluff prepared question. Joe Biden looks pretty good today and that is not good for Trump.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:06 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
We know that Fox reporter Steve Ducey is not going to ask Biden a fluff prepared question. Joe Biden looks pretty good today and that is not good for Trump.
Yeah you can tell that was the only question he went off script for and he rambled like crazy in his answer. Peter Doocy obviously wasn't part of the prepared plan.

He claimed he told Trump what to do about the virus in January yet he was still holding campaign rallies in March.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:11 PM

20,835 posts, read 17,112,746 times
He did ok. I don't mind admitting it.

Old 09-02-2020, 06:19 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Am I seeing this correctly that Biden's handlers are calling on questioners and then he is referring to notes for each one as if they were pre-submitted?

WTF? Is this a joke?

He did seem to be shuffling thru prepared notes, and someone off camera was picking who was allowed to ask the questions. But even then, he rambles incoherently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
Joe Biden looks pretty good today and that is not good for Trump.
Biden is about to unleash a $45 million ad campaign on law and justice, and he doesn't even know the facts about any of the acts of violence. For example:

"And I might add, by the way, I think what happened in Portland, where a, one of the Trump guys riding along in vans inciting response, shooting rubber bullets I guess, or paintballs, apparently there was someone shot by someone in the crowd, with a bullet, killed.

"I think that person should meet the legal requirements of whatever that calls for, it should be investigated, and it should follow through on what needs to be done. Let the judicial system work. Let's make sure justice is done."

What an ignorant senile putz.

Old 09-03-2020, 03:08 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Wasn't Hillary suspected of having questions ahead of time for the debate etc., and/or maybe a hearing piece in her ear to get fed info from someone off stage? And, we know that Biden has been a cheater/liar his whole life, so I believe that some how the "Rapid Response Team" (official title of those that clean up the messes Biden makes) will be trying to control Biden's whatever the heck is consuming his mind and mouth. If he can't even read from notes or a teleprompter, how can anyone concerned about the country vote for him.

I have known several people over 80 years old, and none were as incoherent as Biden. Of course, I guess those voting for him know they are really voting for Harris, so it doesn't matter if Biden keeps tripping over his own tongue?????

Old 09-03-2020, 04:07 PM

2,983 posts, read 1,168,005 times
Default I was told to go off this paper but I can’t’: Joe Biden questioner goes off-script; ‘You need the truth’;

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020...vU4rU22FQ-yytk (It appears Joe Biden's team scripted the questions to him in this church right now… This woman just walked up to the mic and said:

"I'm going to be honest, I was told to go off this paper but I just can't. You need the truth."

WHAT??????????????? pic.twitter.com/DwlYbDbDDj

— Kelb Hull (@CalebJHull) September 3, 2020)

Old 09-03-2020, 05:36 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
I saw him today from WI and could barely hear his weak voice as ha gasped for air through his mask. Later saw Trump speaking to a crowd with enthusiasm and vitality. Biden is suffering senior abuse at the hands of democrats. Sad.

Old 09-03-2020, 08:17 PM

490 posts, read 152,440 times
That is pathetic take the questions and answer them as they are thrown at you. Say what you want about Trump but he does that daily sometimes multiple times daily. If Joe is mentally sharp he should have zero problem doing that. Folks saying he looks good well you would probably pass the test to if you had all the answers a head of time.

And what is there about a dozen people in the church? I get the whole social distancing thing but I thought it was six feet not six pews...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections