Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2020, 10:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTcW-67JLU

"A record number of Americans are expected to vote by mail in 2020; reaction from Vince Coglianese, radio host and editor at The Daily Caller. #FoxNews"

It will be a mess if this happens. Pray that it doesn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2020, 07:39 AM

14,023 posts, read 15,032,674 times
That’s a gross misinterpret Clinton was stating he shouldn’t concede in Election night not never.

And I’m not sure how thiseArny of Lawyers is any different than Florida in 2000

Old 09-04-2020, 07:56 AM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
This is the reason that everyone that supports Trump or those that just consider Trump the "lesser of the evils" need to get out and vote.

Now, I am confused on what was said about the military as the POTUS is the Commander-and-Chief of the military, so how are Democrats thinking they can use the military? Some years back, my son who is an officer in the military with Civil Affairs was in one of those countries where they tried to suppress the vote, and I told him "You need to be standing guard here in our country." We are always telling foreign countries how it is going to work, yet fail to take the same measures in our own country.

I also don't see why what is being proposed wouldn't be treason or something, and allow us to round up those trying to overthrow the government.

I do wonder how much of this is simply a threat to try to win by intimidation.

The Democrats are about the sorriest bunch that I have ever seen, and I cannot understand why any American would vote for someone that proposes to overthrow the government if they are not elected, and yes, that is what the are proposing to do.

Vote for Trump, someone that supports America, not just a handful of special interest groups.

Old 09-04-2020, 12:58 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,596,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Now, I am confused on what was said about the military as the POTUS is the Commander-and-Chief of the military, so how are Democrats thinking they can use the military? Some years back, my son who is an officer in the military with Civil Affairs was in one of those countries where they tried to suppress the vote, and I told him "You need to be standing guard here in our country." We are always telling foreign countries how it is going to work, yet fail to take the same measures in our own country.

I also don't see why what is being proposed wouldn't be treason or something, and allow us to round up those trying to overthrow the government.

I do wonder how much of this is simply a threat to try to win by intimidation.

The Democrats are about the sorriest bunch that I have ever seen, and I cannot understand why any American would vote for someone that proposes to overthrow the government if they are not elected, and yes, that is what the are proposing to do.

Vote for Trump, someone that supports America, not just a handful of special interest groups.

the Dems wont give up till November and thereafter keep harassing him and throwing lies up in his face. At everything that Trump is helping - now they are using the military and making up crap and lies, and trying to cause people who love the military to hate Trump - over lies and anonymous sources.

the economy was the first thing the Dems attacked. And the covid and the riots. all things that Trump gave each State the right to decide how each state wanted to handle it.. Trump was going to handle it at first and then they whined and so he said ok you all do it. now he is being blamed.

so just watch them throw everything at the wall hoping it will stick.

Old 09-04-2020, 01:38 PM

282 posts, read 113,351 times
I watched it. The notion that WA-OR-CA will threaten secession is ridiculous, that the army will get involved etc...Cmon... Tucker shouldn't have had this guy on. It reinforces the notion that the right is a bunch of doomsday prepping conspiracy theorists.

Old 09-04-2020, 02:11 PM

1,361 posts, read 553,195 times
If people can go to the grocery store they can vote in person. If Pelosi can go to a closed salon to get a cut and dry... people can vote in person.

Hiding behind the cover of COVID has to end.

As for the USPS... 80 million are going to vote by mail? Doesn't the USPS (per google search) delivery 472 million pieces of mail PER DAY? I fail to see the problem.

As for Democratic corruption... well... it has happened before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_W...orial_election

As for the video... my god... Hillary looks horrible.

#TRUMP2020
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections