Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 08:28 PM

13,635 posts, read 7,585,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
Wait till debates start to happen, let me know how it looks at that time.

Trump had zero gain after spending a billion dollars on his campaign. Trump supporters are holding hope for the debates. Biden is going to destroy Trump in the debates Trump has to debate on his record. He can't answer the questions.

What will happen is Trump end up repeating the same phrases over and over " That was China's fault". I watched over 2 hours of Joe Biden debating yeah he had a few gaffs but out of 2 hours it was 2 seconds of gaffing no one will care about that.

Woodward only released one recording I can't wait to hear the rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2020, 08:29 PM

2,050 posts, read 782,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post

It's America's only chance to get out of this great depression and back to normal
I agree that’s probably the only way for you wacko liberals to start acting normal again, unfortunately that’s not enough reason to vote for Biden.

Old 09-11-2020, 08:30 PM

4,168 posts, read 2,171,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Trump had zero gain after spending a billion dollars on his campaign. Trump supporters are holding hope for the debates. Biden is going to destroy Trump in the debates Trump has to debate on his record. He can't answer the questions.

What will happen is Trump end up repeating the same phrases over and over " That was China's fault". I watched over 2 hours of Joe Biden debating yeah he had a few gaffs but out of 2 hours it was 2 seconds of gaffing no one will care about that.

Woodward only released one recording I can't wait to hear the rest.

Biden was better during Democratic debates. He been pretty bad lately. He might be taking some drugs to get better which we need to know.

Old 09-11-2020, 08:42 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,195,437 times
Dems are trying the biggest hope shot in history......to get the evil K. Harris where she couldn't ever be elected.......a sudden increase in dementia poor Joe gets bounced and the DIMS are rejoicing with Harris at the helm.......DNC running all the puppet strings of course......a nightmare scenario

Old 09-11-2020, 08:42 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,183,094 times
Quote:
You do realize that people have started voting already, right? Most people are already decided.

Old 09-11-2020, 08:47 PM

30,464 posts, read 12,054,131 times
Quote:
You all are pinning everything on the debates. Trump did ok against Hillary. She won 2 of the 3. But the thought was Trump was going to get crushed so it was a win for him. Trumpers are running around saying Trump is going to crush Biden. All Biden has to do is be competitive and Biden wins the debates. And if Biden wins the debates its all over for Trump.

I watched a few minutes of the Dem debates with Biden and the rest. He did OK and was being attacked by multiple people.

Old 09-11-2020, 08:58 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,303,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
I agree that’s probably the only way for you wacko liberals to start acting normal again, unfortunately that’s not enough reason to vote for Biden.
Biden is a moderate.

At least we won't have to look at Chubbo anymore.

Old 09-11-2020, 09:24 PM

13,635 posts, read 7,585,305 times
Quote:
Biden was better during Democratic debates. He been pretty bad lately. He might be taking some drugs to get better which we need to know.
Biden has played Trump into a trap while Trump was running those Dementia ads Biden was in his basement coordinating with the media. Why do you think Biden said he would wait until after labor day to start campaigning.

He knew the Atlantic story, and Woodward's recordings were going to be released most likely been planning with them. Biden will drop the gaff act and suddenly looks normal again. Trump claims drugs but Trump is too dumb to even know what is going on. Biden campaign has lot of ex republicans working with them. These guys know what they are doing they got Trump to burn though all his money now Trump talking about investing his own money.

Old 09-11-2020, 09:28 PM

17,932 posts, read 7,126,441 times
LOL. I'll be voting for Trump.

Old 09-11-2020, 10:14 PM

29,253 posts, read 22,560,368 times
Quote:
Let us assume that Biden wins. Republicans will still keep Senate, so how is he going to get anything done?
That's an unsafe assumption. There are at least 3 Senate seats that could go to Democrats this election. Only 2 are needed to make the Senate an even tie, 50/50.
1 win makes the Republican majority so slim Republican Senators could swing to vote with the Democrats on bills that effect their states.

Keeping the Senate red is certainly a possibility, but it will be a different Senate with a Democratic President and VP. If McConnell loses his Senate leadership, there could be substantial change in the way the GOP votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections