Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2020, 07:47 AM

6,931 posts, read 2,408,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
What a child. He tantrums over everything.

He did so poorly the first time he should duck the debate based on that alone. His pitbull approach was correct for Hillary - not at all for Biden. It made him look like a bully going after a doddering old man.
Biden was FIRST to disrupting!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2020, 07:48 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,855,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Those who support trump have hurt the Republican party for years to come. There are people that represent true Republican values and principles that would have made excellent candidates.
More nonsense from you. TDS.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:49 AM

3,628 posts, read 1,819,867 times
Virtual debate? lol. I wouldn’t do it either.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:49 AM

6,931 posts, read 2,408,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Those who support trump have hurt the Republican party for years to come. There are people that represent true Republican values and principles that would have made an excellent candidate.
Oh yes, he's SOOOO horrible!!!

We must give the country away to the subverted Marxist morons!

They'll get communism right this time!!!

Old 10-08-2020, 07:52 AM

16,916 posts, read 10,661,329 times
Biden violated the agreement to in person debate. He essentially backed out, knowing Trump did not want a virtual debate.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 10-08-2020, 07:53 AM

1,510 posts, read 900,177 times
The little voice inside Trumps head:
I actually have Covid and its my right to force Russian Roulette with others health because of my irresponsible behavior and risk infection to Joe Biden and others with this version of SARS!!!!
Maaaaaaa Freeeeeeeeedoooooooooms!

Old 10-08-2020, 07:53 AM

26,659 posts, read 13,864,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Well,... let's think about it.

Maybe Trump would be better off using a teleprompter.

Actually, no, it wouldn't help him. Trump can't read with inflection - it's that annoying monotone drone....
No one should use a teleprompter during a debate. With a virtual debate there are a lot of opportunities to not be fair, including a candidate using a teleprompter or otherwise being coached behind the scenes. It’s not right. It’s not fair and I wouldn't put it past anyone to cheat in this kind of way. I do not want them to do a virtual event for those reasons.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:56 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,078,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Biden violated the agreement to in person debate. He essentially backed out, knowing Trump did not want a virtual debate.
How would he know what Trump wanted???

Joe Biden has the right and the intelligence to protect his health and not attend an in person debate where someone is breathing hard, yelling and spitting COVID into the air.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:56 AM

33,621 posts, read 12,816,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
Fine by me. These "debates" are a joke.
Rallies are not my thing.
Results are what count.
Our President has accomplished more in 47 months than Biden has accomplished in 47+ years in Congress. Despite Covid, he's still getting the job done.
Ask yourself: what has Biden done for you lately?
^^^^^
Even if any of that is true, it's not going to matter.

Biden is going to win in a landslide.

(I'm neither an R nor a D, and I'm not going to vote for either of them)

Old 10-08-2020, 07:57 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,585,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Virtual debate is worthless. He's right to refuse.
Ah yes, so worthless that Nixon and Kennedy used it when they were on opposite coasts. Their split screen images led most people to not even realize they weren't side by side in a studio.

What you mean to say is; a virtual debate would make it impossible for Trump to evade answering the questions and bluster about nonsense instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections