Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 11:29 PM

1,361 posts, read 553,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogaKoga View Post
Then you're a delusional idiot. Trump had about a 30% chance in 2016. This year he has about a 15%. In other words he was an underdog in 2016 and this year he's long-shot. It's unlikely he'll be even luckier this year.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

So you're telling me there's a chance? Yeahhh!!!!!

538 should stick to ranking football teams... and you should make sure you don't vanish like all the experts did in 2016 while us delusional idiots were looking under every rock laughing our asses off trying to find you. At least Hillary had a running mate... not the garbage VP candidate that Joe Biden is banking on giving him the black vote.

#TRUMP2020
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2020, 12:38 AM

256 posts, read 114,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
So you're telling me there's a chance?
Of course, there's a chance of almost anything. We're talking about probable. If Trump wins I'll be back on this thread and others to admit I underestimated his chances. If he loses, esp in a landslide, will you return to take your lumps?

Old 10-12-2020, 01:55 AM

23,236 posts, read 29,075,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Someone has obviously overdosed on Kool Aide. What flavor are you drinking?
Joe has been a loser for 47 years and now he is a demented loser, not to mention a pedophile.
At least Joe doesn't have 7 bankruptcies behind him, and another one on the way: Trump Hotel Vancouver just closed its doors. Bankruptcy #8!

Old 10-12-2020, 02:05 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,374,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
At least Joe doesn't have 7 bankruptcies behind him, and another one on the way: Trump Hotel Vancouver just closed its doors. Bankruptcy #8!
All of that has nothing to do with politics. And while Creepy Uncle Joe has never run businesses, he has been in politics for 47 years, and has been a complete and utter failure at every facet of it.

I want Biden running this country about as much as I want the neighborhood dogs crapping in my yard, which is about the same thing.

Old 10-12-2020, 03:34 AM

490 posts, read 152,499 times
Lost me at the first sentence. But if you are going to lie, right out the gate, then no sense in reading further.

Instill law and order? The same way his fellow democrats have done throughout the country, by allowing months of rioting and looting?

Re-Instill public confidence in public institutions? How, by weaponizing them again to spy on his political opponents? Use the IRS to harass and dismantle conservative groups and political opponents? Use the DOJ to spend time intimidating and investigating local police departments looking for racism only to find a few crude jokes in some emails and a few bad cops? But stoking the flames of racial tensions and instilling mistrust in law enforcement, by acting as if this is proof of systemic racism?

No thanks we had all that when he was the VP. And that is all the lies off the top of my head just from the first sentence.

Old 10-12-2020, 04:28 AM

23,236 posts, read 29,075,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
All of that has nothing to do with politics. And while Creepy Uncle Joe has never run businesses, he has been in politics for 47 years, and has been a complete and utter failure at every facet of it.

I want Biden running this country about as much as I want the neighborhood dogs crapping in my yard, which is about the same thing.
As you well know, it's not any President alone that's going to be running the country, as they all are tied by puppet strings, including Trump. Adelson gave millions to Trump's campaign with a string attached, and? The U.S. Embassy was moved to Jerusalem. And the evangelicals?

Old 10-12-2020, 06:13 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
A comprehensive look, approving, but providing an overview, including his possible shortcomings.

Elect Joe Biden, America

President Biden would embrace the rule of law and restore public confidence in democratic institutions. He would return a respect for science and expertise to the government. He would stock his administration with competent, qualified, principled individuals. He would stand with America’s allies and against adversaries that seek to undermine our democracy. He would work to address systemic injustices. He would not court foreign autocrats or give comfort to white supremacists.
Biden has a long and distinguished record of accomplishment, including, as a senator, sponsoring the landmark Violence Against Women Act of 1994 and, as vice president, overseeing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, passed in response to the Great Recession... He has an unusually rich grasp of and experience in foreign policy, having spent much of his career focused on global concerns. He not only took on thorny diplomatic missions as vice president, he also served more than three decades on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Aware that an “America First” approach in reality amounts to “America alone,” he would work to revive and refurbish damaged alliances. He has the respect and trust of America’s allies and would not be played for a fool by its adversaries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/o...dorsement.html

https://indianexpress.com/article/wo...erica-6707057/
I could ask you where you are getting your information and if you have come out from under your rock, but then I look at the 2 articles and I have my answer.

He has the respect of the our allies, what the devil are you talking about? Sure he does, the countries that want to control us. We all can look forward to a new country if he is elected: shall we say socialsam and no at its best? What about our new relationship with Israel? Biden will become a friend of their's and visa verse? Let's talk about the cost of medical care? Most of us have seen what has happened since 2009, are you prepared for higher cost and worse care? Taxes, we know what he is saying: I will raise taxes on the rich: who do you think will end up paying for those raised taxes? Has it dawned on you, when taxes go up especially, on corporations they are passed on to the consumer?

I am so glad you have so much faith in Harris, Sanders and rest who are controlling him. Just be prepared to lose a lot of your freedoms and think our relationships with friendly countries will improve so much. Tell me where you are getting your ideas they are bad right now? and just one more thing: he will likely do nothing, he will be lucky to be able to remember what he said much less have the ability to carry his ideas, if he has any out.

Old 10-12-2020, 06:14 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,201,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
A comprehensive look, approving, but providing an overview, including his possible shortcomings.

Elect Joe Biden, America

President Biden would embrace the rule of law and restore public confidence in democratic institutions. He would return a respect for science and expertise to the government. He would stock his administration with competent, qualified, principled individuals. He would stand with America’s allies and against adversaries that seek to undermine our democracy. He would work to address systemic injustices. He would not court foreign autocrats or give comfort to white supremacists.
Biden has a long and distinguished record of accomplishment, including, as a senator, sponsoring the landmark Violence Against Women Act of 1994 and, as vice president, overseeing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, passed in response to the Great Recession... He has an unusually rich grasp of and experience in foreign policy, having spent much of his career focused on global concerns. He not only took on thorny diplomatic missions as vice president, he also served more than three decades on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Aware that an “America First” approach in reality amounts to “America alone,” he would work to revive and refurbish damaged alliances. He has the respect and trust of America’s allies and would not be played for a fool by its adversaries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/o...dorsement.html

https://indianexpress.com/article/wo...erica-6707057/
Lmao this is hysterical thank you I need a laugh early in the morning

Old 10-12-2020, 06:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Then you're a delusional idiot. Trump had about a 30% chance in 2016. This year he has about a 15%. In other words he was an underdog in 2016 and this year he's long-shot. It's unlikely he'll be even luckier this year.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/
Do you still believe in the fairy tales you were told when you were a kid?

Old 10-12-2020, 06:20 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,349,417 times
Quote:
In about 3 weeks he's like to be a winner
And in about three months the economy will begin to implode.

The equities (stock) markets will reflect it sooner; that's why the Great Depression of the Thirties bottomed out four years after the 1929 crash.

But eventually, human progress will resume -- driven, as always, by the natural ambition (what the perpetual whiners over in Left Field call "greed") which motivates most of us, and (real) prosperity will return.

It's mostly a matter of how long things will be impeded by the nay-sayers, their allies in the shallow entertainment industry and the Left-leaning media, and the likes of the OP.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 10-12-2020 at 06:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections