Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 07:57 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6IdWhAHxc

Joe Biden seems to be declining at an accelerate rate, see for yourself. #Biden #Bloopers #Gaffes

WOW, getting worse each day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2020, 08:23 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
He's fine, and he's going to defeat the Orange Ogre in less than a week.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:27 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
What do you expect from a old mummy that just a few months back said he was arrested in Africa with Nelson Mandela. That's to send him to a retirement home in Florida ASAP not give him the nuclear codes.

Old 10-28-2020, 10:15 PM

19,809 posts, read 9,371,980 times
What was on the video is, imo, why Trump is going to win IF enough people are aware of how bad Biden's dementia actually is, but so many people seem to think that Biden's mental problems is just something made up by Trump's campaign and Trump's supporters. And that is so obviously not true. I am so tired of Dems/liberals saying that those videos are "doctored" or "fake". (And, yes, I would be willing to admit that some of those might be, but certainly not ALL of them!)

I think the only thing that will prevent Trump being re-elected is if there is a huge number of CNN watchers who believe everything they hear on that "news" channel, and people who don't pay any attention to any news but just vote for someone because they have a (D) next to his or her name. But I think most of the people who do actually vote do not just take CNN (or Fox's) "word for it".

I mean, seriously, people -- Do you really think that the man portrayed in the OP's video (Biden) is capable of being POTUS??!! C'mon, man!

Last edited by katharsis; 10-28-2020 at 10:35 PM..

Old 10-28-2020, 10:16 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
I really believe he is seriously ill and in rapid decline but it’s hidden as much as possible. His “campaign” is one big void. He’s probably sorry he got himself into this considering the truth is being found out about his probable money laundering China deal, and the toll this is taking on his health. He’s living a lie. That causes chronic stress.

Old 10-28-2020, 10:22 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
So many sour grapes from Trump supporters this week.

Is this the best you can do?

Aww poor souls.

Old 10-28-2020, 10:34 PM

19,809 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
So many sour grapes from Trump supporters this week.

Is this the best you can do?

Aww poor souls.
What sour grapes are you talking about? Do you even know what that expression means because it certainly doesn't apply.

Here is one definition from https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sour-grapes

pretended disdain for something one does not or cannot have:
Example: She said that she and her husband didn't want to join the club anyway, but it was clearly sour grapes

And here is another:

From this link https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sour+grapes (my italics):

COMMON If you describe someone's attitude as sour grapes, you mean that they are jealous of another person's success and show this jealousy by criticizing that person. These accusations have been going on for some time now, but it is just sour grapes. The government says that Mr Fedorov's criticisms are mere sour grapes. Note: In one of Aesop's fables (= traditional stories, usually with a moral), a fox tries several times unsuccessfully to reach a bunch of delicious-looking grapes. In the end he gives up, telling himself that they are probably sour and inedible anyway.

Trust me: Trump is NOT jealous of Biden, and Trump's supporters are not jealous of Biden supporters.

The only way "sour grapes" would apply is if Biden actually wins, and then Trump supporters would say something like, "Well, actually, it's good that Trump lost because the years ahead will be so terrible, that who would want that job, anyway?"

Old 10-28-2020, 10:46 PM

you have an old man that said a few months back that he was arrested in Africa with Nelson Mandela. That's like my mother saying she was in the car with JFK when he got shot in Texas when my mother has never been in Texas in her entire life and she was a teenager in 1963. Add the 1,000 lies he has said, that is to put him in a home.

Old 10-28-2020, 10:47 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
What sour grapes are you talking about? Do you even know what that expression means because it certainly doesn't apply.

Here is one definition from https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sour-grapes

pretended disdain for something one does not or cannot have:
Example: She said that she and her husband didn't want to join the club anyway, but it was clearly sour grapes

And here is another:

From this link https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sour+grapes (my italics):

COMMON If you describe someone's attitude as sour grapes, you mean that they are jealous of another person's success and show this jealousy by criticizing that person. These accusations have been going on for some time now, but it is just sour grapes. The government says that Mr Fedorov's criticisms are mere sour grapes. Note: In one of Aesop's fables (= traditional stories, usually with a moral), a fox tries several times unsuccessfully to reach a bunch of delicious-looking grapes. In the end he gives up, telling himself that they are probably sour and inedible anyway.

Trust me: Trump is NOT jealous of Biden, and Trump's supporters are not jealous of Biden supporters.

The only way "sour grapes" would apply is if Biden actually wins, and then Trump supporters would say something like, "Well, actually, it's good that Trump lost because the years ahead will be so terrible, that who would want that job, anyway?"
Sometimes they just need to be educated.

Old 10-28-2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Sometimes they just need to be educated.

From Corn Pops?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections