Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the media turn on Biden?
Yup. He is about to get the Trump treatment. 8 19.05%
No, they got who they wanted. 34 80.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 12:58 PM

6,382 posts, read 2,932,530 times

Advertisements

No. The media is pro dem and they wouldn't try to sow any discord in their party. They will go on protecting Peking Joe with the help of China. Chinese $$$ talks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2020, 01:21 PM

1,049 posts, read 965,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Pick your issue--senility, pedophilia, profiteering, selling out America, being on the wrong side of past racial issues...

The question is simple. Will the media now discover what a dirt ball the guy is now that Trump is (presumably) gone and there is the very real possibility of a Harris presidency?
No, because the issues you're citing were all related to Trump, not Biden.

Great job projecting.

Old 11-17-2020, 01:45 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,286,046 times
It's one of the great blind spots of Trump supporters: They honestly believe that everyone on the planet behaves the same way Trump does, making all of his antics "okay." Same same SAME is the mantra.

Those of us with ethics, who were brought up by our parents to not call others names when we're losing an argument, to not mock people with disabilities, to not make up stuff and try to pass it off as truth, to do the right things and not just the fastest/easiest things if they hurt others, to hold the door for others when entering a shop, to see service to others as a good thing...we all get it.

Trump supporters don't. They truly believe that everyone lies, cheats, steals, mocks, makes up stuff out of nothing, and the only point is "winning," no matter how many people are stepped on, damaged, or destroyed to get there.

Old 11-17-2020, 02:26 PM

2,793 posts, read 1,650,651 times
I can accept Grandpa Joe, but not Cackling Kamala. She has an odd way of speaking that I never understand what she said when she's done.

Old 11-17-2020, 02:55 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,447,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
It's one of the great blind spots of Trump supporters: They honestly believe that everyone on the planet behaves the same way Trump does, making all of his antics "okay." Same same SAME is the mantra.

Those of us with ethics, who were brought up by our parents to not call others names when we're losing an argument, to not mock people with disabilities, to not make up stuff and try to pass it off as truth, to do the right things and not just the fastest/easiest things if they hurt others, to hold the door for others when entering a shop, to see service to others as a good thing...we all get it.

Trump supporters don't. They truly believe that everyone lies, cheats, steals, mocks, makes up stuff out of nothing, and the only point is "winning," no matter how many people are stepped on, damaged, or destroyed to get there.
Oh, they all do it, just behind closed doors or when they think no one is listening. Trump didn't care and would do it in the open. I remember walking the streets of a college town and ran across Debbie Stabenow talking to one of her staff. Debbie was cussing at this person up and down. She sounded very vile. The second she realized people could hear her she acted all nice as can be. She was a complete phony like I suspect many politicians are. Say what you want about Trump, but he wasn't phony. He was a jerk to everyone and was at least honest about it.

Old 11-17-2020, 05:57 PM

10,181 posts, read 1,038,844 times
Default biden as prez

I don't think Biden will last 4 years - he is very shaky
Kamala as president? that's scary

Old 11-17-2020, 10:08 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,286,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Oh, they all do it, just behind closed doors or when they think no one is listening. Trump didn't care and would do it in the open. I remember walking the streets of a college town and ran across Debbie Stabenow talking to one of her staff. Debbie was cussing at this person up and down. She sounded very vile. The second she realized people could hear her she acted all nice as can be. She was a complete phony like I suspect many politicians are. Say what you want about Trump, but he wasn't phony. He was a jerk to everyone and was at least honest about it.
Voting for Trump because "he was a jerk to everyone and was at least honest about it" is extremely weak tea.

"They all do it" is a great way to excuse one's own behavior. I've lived long enough to know for certainty that "they" don't all do it.

Old 11-17-2020, 10:13 PM

42,872 posts, read 26,399,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
They got who they wanted.
A spineless, senile, communist, on the take from the Chinese communists.
If he gets out of line, then they can turn on him, and have their "spare" Harris step in and put things the way they want them.
I think we're in for a very stable, downward spiral towards full ownership of the Chi coms.
CN
Where did this 'chinese communist' stuff start,QAnon? It makes no sense and to try to label Biden with that just makes you look either naive or misinformed. No one believes it or will believe it, I'm sorry you have BDS but it should get easier over time

Old 11-17-2020, 10:16 PM

42,872 posts, read 26,399,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
This is the long game but they did whatever it took do get sleepy joe in so they can get heels up in power and tout her around as "black" and "woman" and then when the next cycle or two comes around they will say heels up isn't black, cause she isn't, they're gonna either run a bartender or an ingrate muslim who's never had a job. This is why only tax payers should vote
I pay taxes, I vote but not for Trump. Neither did anyone I know including a few Republicans. I think maybe someone should audit some of the states that Trump won because if there was voter fraud I think that's where you will find it.

Old 11-17-2020, 10:23 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,119,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
They got who they wanted.

A spineless, senile, communist, on the take from the Chinese communists.

If he gets out of line, then they can turn on him, and have their "spare" Harris step in and put things the way they want them.

I think we're in for a very stable, downward spiral towards full ownership of the Chi coms.

CN
Biden is a communist? Unhinged much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections