Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 05:18 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,686,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Michigan allows voters to go in-person to get an absentee ballot by showing proper identification. In these cases, an absentee ballot wouldn't be sent to the voter because it would be handed to the voter. This is legal and avoids slow downs via USPS mail. Lots of states allow this.

In these cases, it would correctly show that the ballot was NOT sent to the voter because the voter picked up the ballot in-person.

Perfectly legal.
??????

I did the same thing in Mo.

However, they MARKED ME as an absentee ballot voter and recorded my vote right then and there. I asked if I was included in the absentee tally. They said “no”- only fir those ballots actually sent via the mail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2020, 05:26 PM

13,623 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
No doubt this is nothing but a statistical aberration. Not deliberate at all.

Just one question: Why is it that every pure coincidence, statistical aberration, and "innocent mistake" in this election, invariably favors Democrats?

-------------------------------

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sentee-ballot/

More Suspicious Elections Absentee Data from Detroit: 36% of Absentee Ballots Returned Were From People Who Were Not Listed as Being Sent an Absentee Ballot

By Ben Wetmore
Published November 26, 2020 at 8:40am

An anomaly in the election data could be an indication of massive absentee voter fraud in Detroit, and accounts for more votes than the difference between Trump and Biden in Michigan.

Of the 566,788 absentee ballots cast in Wayne County, the absentee data file provided by the Michigan Secretary of State indicates that 203,311 ballots show that no application for an absentee ballot was mailed or sent to that voter by their local clerk, which is a rate of roughly 36%.

Of the remaining 2,719,718 absentee ballots outside of Wayne County (the statewide total minus the amount in Wayne County) there are 252,456 absentee ballots cast that show that no application for an absentee ballot was mailed or sent to that voter by their local clerk, a rate of roughly 9%. Meaning the Wayne County rate is four times higher than the rest of the state of Michigan.

The difference between the statewide average of 9% missing this absentee ballot data as observed in the rest of Michigan and the hard-to-explain 36% observed in Wayne County is a difference of 153,032 votes.

One Michigan data vendor with regular business in front of the Secretary of State said, “This isn’t necessarily a smoking gun for fraud, but it does suggest that either wide scale ballot harvesting was being done, or the post office was backdating illegal ballots, or there was widespread absentee ballot fraud as many people have alleged.”
Why didn't you quote the entire article? You missed this part:

According to the Michigan Bureau of Elections, “If that field is blank it simply means that the voter was never sent an absentee application. With the new Online Absentee Application [and] lots of voters sent an app in through MVIC so they were never sent one.”

MVIC is referring to the Michigan Voter Information Center run by the Department of State that mailed absentee ballot applications to everyone in the state of Michigan. Someone receiving one of these applications and filling it out or filling out the Online Absentee Ballot Application would be one cause for that field to be blank in the majority of these cases. It is also possible that someone could physically go into their clerk’s office and request an absentee ballot. No application would be sent to the voter in that instance.

While it’s not suspicious at all that this field would be blank for a large number of voters.......

Old 11-26-2020, 05:36 PM

13,623 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
??????

I did the same thing in Mo.

However, they MARKED ME as an absentee ballot voter and recorded my vote right then and there. I asked if I was included in the absentee tally. They said “no”- only fir those ballots actually sent via the mail.
Variable is talking about picking up an absentee ballot, then bringing it home to be filled in and mailed. That's one way a person might get an absentee ballot without having been mailed a request form.

If you went in, got a ballot, filled it out then and there and handed it back, you were not an absentee voter, you were an early voter.

Old 11-26-2020, 06:21 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,346,269 times
Quote:
This is not going to end up well for Joe.
Yeah, he's only going to end up being the 46th President of the United States of America on January 20th!

Old 11-26-2020, 06:35 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,640,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Yeah, he's only going to end up being the 46th President of the United States of America on January 20th!
...and the country becomes even more divided thanks to a fishy stinky Democrat rigged election.

Old 11-26-2020, 07:37 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,356,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
There are some mighty real numbers out there that far outweigh any conspiracy. You just don't want to look it them. There are districts where the number of votes cast exceed the registered voters. This was predicted long ago and is coming to fruition. Whether the demonics pull this off or not is another question. Just because people are investigating massive voter irregularities does not automatically means it's a conspiracy.
+1

Many lefties aren't willing to hear or see any facts contrary to their desire to have Biden as president. Biden won by cheating. He must be soooo proud of his "victory."

Old 11-26-2020, 08:20 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,686,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Lots of time, evidence, witnesses, and legal wrangling before that time.

History will deem these few months as the “phony presidency” of Biden.

Let the dems live it up until reality sets in and all the “lack of evidence” ends up nullifying Biden.

Old 11-26-2020, 08:42 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,463,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
+1

Many lefties aren't willing to hear or see any facts contrary to their desire to have Biden as president. Biden won by cheating. He must be soooo proud of his "victory."
Where do you get this stuff? Trump and Republican plaintiffs have filed 40 lawsuits to challenge the election results. So far, Trump has won one of these cases, the results of which are inconsequential, and lost 39. Period. End of story. Almost all of the judges dismissing these cases were Republican. When Team Trump comes up with something that holds up in a court, we'll listen. I just don't get where your heads are at. But that's OK. I don't have to. I'm not thrilled with Joe Biden (my ideal candidate didn't even run), but he's going to be president on Jan. 20, except in your alternate universe, which is on planet what?

Old 11-26-2020, 10:13 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,104,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
Just a couple things to consider about the Detroit vote this year while you are throwing around conspiracy theories.

Trump actually did better by about 5k votes in the city of Detroit this year then he did in 2016 while Biden actually had 1k less votes than Hillary had in 2016!

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...st-republicans

The city of Detroit actually did a better job running this election compared to 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...614_story.html
Is this code for anything that you don't want to hear? How is it a "conspiracy theory' when it is a documented fact? What is your theory on how this occured?

Old 11-26-2020, 10:16 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,104,809 times
Quote:
Same thing happened in PA and GA.

And the dems remain blissfully ignorant while a tsunami is forming to crush the dems.

This is not going to end up well for Joe.
They're not ignorant at all, they literally don't care. They hate Trump so much the ends justify the means, whatever they may be. Including cheating. I mean if Trump really is evil, it's ok to cheat if you get him out, because he's evil...right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections