Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 AM

271 posts, read 934,703 times

Advertisements

My angry white pastor said Government created Affirmative Action to ensure that racism exists forever between white and black people. My white pastor said Affirmative Action is "racism in action". After 20 years of hearing these "political sermons", I'm think I've been brainwashed into believing everything he says as I can't seem to not attend his racist church for the past 20 years!

What shall I do now...stop attending the racist church, or run for President of the United States instead??? I'm very confused...

So what has your angry white pastor said lately???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 09:57 AM

437 posts, read 631,777 times
My angry white pastor told us to pray for the campaign-wounded HillBillies who keep chanting "Reverent Wright, Reverend Wright" like they think he's going to come out of the mirror if you say his name five times. He also mentioned something about extreme hubris, pride going before a fall, and knowing when the shut the hell up and accept you can't be president just because you want it really, really badly.

Well...he's a priest, actually. But you get the idea.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:02 AM

4,688 posts, read 10,115,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
My angry white pastor told us to pray for the campaign-wounded HillBillies who keep chanting "Reverent Wright, Reverend Wright" like they think he's going to come out of the mirror if you say his name five times. He also mentioned something about extreme hubris, pride going before a fall, and knowing when the shut the hell up and accept you can't be president just because you want it really, really badly.

Well...he's a priest, actually. But you get the idea.
I love you.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiddy View Post
I love you.
All credit goes to Father Gimme-a-Break from Our Campaign of Eternal Suffering Catholic Church.

Last edited by LauraKGrisgby; 05-07-2008 at 10:18 AM..

Old 05-07-2008, 10:07 AM

My angry white pastor said that Obama has warned all Americans that "quiet riots" are simmering everywhere, and destruction is inevitable unless "something" isn't done quickly. My white pastor even gave me legitimate news links to back up his "political sermon".

Obama: Bush Ignoring Blacks' "Quiet Riot", Democratic Presidential Candidate Says Hurricane Katrina Has Fueled Resentment Among Blacks - CBS News

Obama's 'quiet riots' are for real - CNN.com

Old 05-07-2008, 10:12 AM

857 posts, read 2,003,622 times
My priest said that gay people are sinners that will go to hell, except for the catholic priests that abuse little boys - they are sick and need treatment. He also said that women are second class citizens who should not be able to preach their faith; after all, woman was born of man - it's in the bible! he also said that jesus walked on water.

It's obvious that I'm incapable of forming my own opinion, and everything I believe is directly from his sermons. It's also quite obvious that every minute of the last 20 years was spent being brainwashed by his rhetoric - not participating in any of the community or celebratory activities of the church.

I am definitely not fit to run for president...

Old 05-07-2008, 10:16 AM

My angry white pastor said that Obama has even verbally admitted to trying to guild Americans to vote for him because of the simple fact he is black. My white pastor said Obama has two personalities, one he using in front of black folks, and one he uses in front of white folks. My white pastor even gave me a link to Obama's own words:

Per Obama's 'quiet riots' are for real - CNN.com

----------

He (Obama) said the healing would come "not only by providing health care for every American in this country, not only for every child to have a decent education, not only by ending the senseless war in Iraq, but also by electing as president, Barack Obama."

As president, he promised that the nation would enter a new era, but told parishioners that he would need their support in his campaign for the presidency.

Midway through his speech, Obama appeared to be caught off-guard by Stevie Wonder's appearance in the front row of the Harvard Boulevard church.

----------

Old 05-07-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
My angry white pastor said that Obama has warned all Americans that "quiet riots" are simmering everywhere, and destruction is inevitable unless "something" isn't done quickly. My white pastor even gave me legitimate news links to back up his "political sermon".

Obama: Bush Ignoring Blacks' "Quiet Riot", Democratic Presidential Candidate Says Hurricane Katrina Has Fueled Resentment Among Blacks - CBS News

Obama's 'quiet riots' are for real - CNN.com
Well, at least your angry white pastor is right...for once. But now my angry white priest is laughing at your angry white pastor's ability to be so easily led by the media, not to mention his obvious fear of the Big Scary Black People having the nerve to be angry. Don't they know that anger is an emotion that only white people are allowed to have?

Personally, I say my angry white priest and your angry white pastor should have a debate on live television addressing none of the issues at hand, and just pick on each other's religions until everybody gets bored.

What say you?

Old 05-07-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy_2007 View Post
My priest said that gay people are sinners that will go to hell, except for the catholic priests that abuse little boys - they are sick and need treatment. He also said that women are second class citizens who should not be able to preach their faith; after all, woman was born of man - it's in the bible! he also said that jesus walked on water.

It's obvious that I'm incapable of forming my own opinion, and everything I believe is directly from his sermons. It's also quite obvious that every minute of the last 20 years was spent being brainwashed by his rhetoric - not participating in any of the community or celebratory activities of the church.

I am definitely not fit to run for president...
My angry catholic priest said that condoms reduce the spread of both Aids and the spread of the catholic flock, and thus will never be tolerated!

My angry catholic priest said that only one man on Earth has a direct link to God, and I can recognize who this man is by the strangeness and length his idolistic staff, and the immense height and koo-koo shape of his disturbingly perky hat...

Old 05-07-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post

Personally, I say my angry white priest and your angry white pastor should have a debate on live television addressing none of the issues at hand, and just pick on each other's religions until everybody gets bored.

What say you?
I visit various churches, and have a plethora of angy religious leaders to choose from...so diversified that I would surely be stoned to death if any one of the differing church leaders knew I had visited an "enemy" religion. Thus for my own safety, I cannot, at this time, expose my various angry religious leaders for your debates...and thus must decline...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections