Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 11:21 AM

690 posts, read 1,015,780 times

Advertisements

OK...now I think she is getting out of hand.
Newsmax.com - Bernstein: Hillary Digs for Dirt on Obama (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Bernstein_Hillary_obama/2008/05/12/95290.html - broken link)

Yup, this is Hillary!

YouTube - Hillary Clinton SNL Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 12:16 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
Not a surprise, she represents the low down and dirty kind of politics that people hate nowadays.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:39 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
"Newsmax" as a source? Heh.

Just wondering why y'all are whining now when your guru "ain't seen nothin' yet?" Invest in a big bottle of antacids, cuz if Hillary's throwing softballs is disturbing y'all so greatly, your summer and fall will be mightily unpleasant.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:59 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,465,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
"Newsmax" as a source? Heh.

Just wondering why y'all are whining now when your guru "ain't seen nothin' yet?" Invest in a big bottle of antacids, cuz if Hillary's throwing softballs is disturbing y'all so greatly, your summer and fall will be mightily unpleasant.
As a Obama supporter, I'M NOT WORRIED at all at what the Republicans will throw at the Obama. People keep saying that we should be worried but I have a lot of confidence in Obama and I actually look forward to him debating McCan't. With the way the economy is in a hole and a continued war and Bush Administration, McCan't has his work cut out for him, not to mention his age which has become apparent on the stump. On another note, the more negative Hillary goes on Obama, the more they will roll out the Super Delegates for Obama.

Old 05-12-2008, 04:01 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,091,867 times
I don't trust newsmax as a source either, in fact, I wouldn't line my birdcage with their material. What I would like to think is that Hillary meant it when she said that she will work for the unity of the party regardless of the nominee. My hunch (and hope) is that she is going to stay in the race campaigning reasonably (I honestly think her recent verbal gaff was a result of exhaustion and wounded pride, she's smarter than that) through her inevitable victories in WV and KY (or until June 3rd) and then exit with grace.

Old 05-12-2008, 04:24 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
As a Obama supporter, I'M NOT WORRIED at all at what the Republicans will throw at the Obama. People keep saying that we should be worried but I have a lot of confidence in Obama and I actually look forward to him debating McCan't. With the way the economy is in a hole and a continued war and Bush Administration, McCan't has his work cut out for him, not to mention his age which has become apparent on the stump. On another note, the more negative Hillary goes on Obama, the more they will roll out the Super Delegates for Obama.
I'm actually kind of anxious to see those TV commercials that are going to come in the fall -- the ones with the terrorists in the hills of Pakistan chanting "Obama" and "Yes we can!" while they wave their AK-47s in the air; the one with Osama saying "He is like a brother to me"; or the ones with terrorists chanting "Osama, Obama, Osama, Obama" while they do the Wave.... It's going to be a fun election year. Issues? What are issues?

Old 05-12-2008, 04:39 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
I'm actually kind of anxious to see those TV commercials that are going to come in the fall -- the ones with the terrorists in the hills of Pakistan chanting "Obama" and "Yes we can!" while they wave their AK-47s in the air; the one with Osama saying "He is like a brother to me"; or the ones with terrorists chanting "Osama, Obama, Osama, Obama" while they do the Wave.... It's going to be a fun election year. Issues? What are issues?
Not to mention the endorsement by Iran's crazyman, Hamas, Chavez and the pot-bellied piglet in N. Korea. Oh my, this is going to be so much fun.

Why is it the terrorists and evil-guys always want the dem/lib to win?

Old 05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,091,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I am now completely convinced you are troll.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:01 PM

49 posts, read 95,199 times
Well it could be, people around the world are seeing and hoping there will be peace around the world for once... This time!!

Old 05-13-2008, 09:24 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
People also thought that about hitler after Chamberlain came back from talikng to him;remember "peace in ouir time' ;then WWII. Remember the great peace dividend the democrats talked about after the fall of the soviet union ;then attacks in the 90's including the first world trade building didn't wake them up.Dreamers is all I can say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections