Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 09:49 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The blame for one President ends when he leaves office, does it not? Or are we to assume he still maintains responsibility well into the next Presidents term - this will be convenient for any who wish to recuse themselves from the responsibilities of governance, wouldn't you say? How is this fair? I think we're all a bit tired of adults who wish to blame others for all of the ills that befall them. Good lord, someone's got to take responsibility for something.
Not when the policy of inaction and incompetence for the first 8 years LED DIRECTLY to the attack within the first 8 months of the next president.

If clinton had grown a couple, attack after attack, ALL DURING THE 90"S, things might have been different. If the terrorists had learned that you just can't attack the US with impunity, kill our citizens, without consequences, I'm sure things would have been different.

They learned the lessons well from the clinton administration. Attack the US and nothing will happen to you of consequence.

Can you name one thing bubba did after any of the attacks in the 90's that might have deterred another?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 10:48 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,909,608 times
I see the nest five years bring real change as we grow shorter of energy with no real difference maker energy in site. Gasoline will get higher and there will strat to be shortages.That will mean real problems for many parts of the economy. Let there be one major hurricane in the oil producing or refining areas of the gulf coast and you will see long line for gas.THat maybe just when the terrorist will strike as many predict.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:03 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
If I voted democrat, which I do not, I would find it very difficult to vote for Hillary Clinton because of 8 scandal filled years of the Clinton Administration, Bill didn't act alone. What do you expect to come from 4 years of a Hillary Clinton presidency?

Waco

Ruby Ridge

Vince Foster

Ron Brown

James McDougal

Chinese Embassy Bombing

Whitewater

Losing Bin Laden

Travelgate

Monicagate

NAFTA

Outsourcing

And the laundry list goes on and on.

The A to Z Guide of Clinton Scandals

Clinton Body Count
8 years later, nothing has changed, in fact, its gotten 10x worse.

good post.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:09 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,962,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
8 years later, nothing has changed, in fact, its gotten 10x worse.

good post.
10X worse? How so? The only thing worse is the relentless Trump lies against Clinton, in order to put her on the defense, in an attempt to mask his utter inability and qualification to be president.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:15 PM

409 posts, read 258,999 times
We should ask the people of Iraq, Syria, Libya & Honduras what Hillary has brought to their countries. I'm certain they would have nothing but amazing things to say, the peaceful, prosperous and totally not left in ruins nations that they are.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:45 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
The Clinton body count is an urban legend that has been proven false on snopes
So WACO DIDNT happen?

Old 09-13-2016, 03:08 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,890,538 times
4 years of Hillary will be a continuation of the last 15 years.
As for Snopes. Pretty much anything but a reliable source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections