Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2022, 12:44 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
I didn't always agree with Corker and Alexander on everything (especially about guns), but then I don't agree with Democrats on a lot of things. But my opinion was that they were decent men, though of course not perfect, who did what they thought was best for the country. And they were both willing to at least make an attempt to work out problems with Democrats.

That's not a policy.

Quote:
Marsha Blackburn sends me her Blackburn Report all the time and it is nothing but a constant screed against Biden and the Democrats along with all her appearances on Fox News, Newsmax, etc. It is a wonder that she has time for anything else with all her time on camera. During her senate campaign she loved to play on the fear of illegal immigrants; like they would be coming down your street at any minute raping and pillaging if she wasn't elected to save us. It is still a cornerstone of her Blackburn Reports.

So I'm guessing you are for open borders and against enforcing immigration laws. I'm sure you voted for Phil Bredesen.

Quote:
I realize that you are 100% all in on Trump and no one else can come close to being as wonderful as he is.

Depends of the policies not style. I don't vote for a person if they are nice or mean or he combs his hair right or wrong. I vote policies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2022, 09:45 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,309,310 times
She'll probably have a bigger megaphone after she leaves office.

Old 06-06-2022, 08:51 PM

Now Liz says that there's a conspiracy to take down the government. This is the corrupt idiot running the government. She as a "conservative" supports the political arrests of Peter Navarro for using his constitutional right of Executive privilege but Eric Holder as the Attorney General refused subpoenas to turn over documents to Congress in why and who was behind the U.S. government sending weapons of war to Mexico (fully automatic war weapons) that landed in criminal hands that people died? NO arrest for Eric Holder.

If justice is not applied evenly to everybody it's corruption. Many Democrats lied to Congress and even lied on gun application and nothing happens to them. They get rewarded with T.V. deals. Liz has to go. Wyoming knows this.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:27 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
they're already warming up a seat over at msdnc for her as their faux 'conservative' talking head.

Old 06-08-2022, 06:34 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
I think so she can run in another district even another state if she wishes to. I wonder if the DOJ been holding out on criminal charges for the higher ups until these hearings were done. Probably to make them feel like they got away with it. I'm not convinced Trump will face charges his only risk is the Georgia grand jury he can't claim immunity for state crimes. I do believe anyone below him has some risk of criminal sedition conspiracy. They only have to convince a DC jury we all know how liberal DC is.

Old 06-08-2022, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I think so she can run in another district even another state if she wishes to.

Not in the GOP. What district San Francisco, Chicago, N.Y.C.? They hate the Cheneys.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:28 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
A new Wyoming poll confirms that this wretched excuse of a Republican is doomed:

Quote:
Cheney is trailing her leading GOP primary rival, attorney Harriet Hageman by 28-56 percent, according to a survey chartered by the Hageman-backing super PAC, Wyoming Values, and obtained by NBC News. The survey was conducted by Tony Fabrizio, who also polls for former President Trump. It closely tracks other polls in the state, according to Republican insiders.
Quote:
“Not only is Cheney getting creamed in the ballot, but Wyoming [Republican primary voters] are clear that there is no room for her to get back into this race,” Fabrizio wrote in a memo obtained by NBC News. “A huge 71% majority say they will vote against her, including 66% who will definitely vote against Cheney no matter who she runs against. With only 26% saying they will definitely or probably vote for Cheney, she has hit her ceiling on the ballot.”

Old 06-09-2022, 10:39 AM

This is what happens when your TDS turns you into a bad politician and a hypocrite. This is the same person that defended her father's foreign policy and crimes and ignores the BLM violent protests in the summer of 2020 and the connection to the highest levels in the Democrat party and is being used by the left. The same left that crucified her father for 8 years and called him a war criminal. Now Dick goes to D.C. with Liz and gets hugs and love from these Democrats. You can't make this up.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:50 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
She doesn't care. It was obviously worth it to her. Her ego doesn't need the fawning, pomp, etc. of being a member of Congress, and she doesn't need the paycheck.

LMFAO! She sure needed her ego when it was time to shove her gay sister into a dark corner to help her win her election though.

And she definitely needs a paycheck. She's not her father, although he became an outcast after the Bush administration left office. It's honestly a miracle that the Cheney name wasn't damaged enough to have Liz lose. Liz is definitely aware that the party and her voters are moving on from her. You can see it in her eyes every time she speaks that she's worried.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:53 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
So once again, I ask of everyone here who is dumping on Liz Cheney for being a liberal, what political position of hers do you disagree with? Is it because of her stance on abortion, or gun control or the budget or foreign policy or something else?

She's literally a clone of her father. And because of that, she's also a war monger, who refuses to embrace new technology for the military. She hates remote attacks and feels it's better to put boots on the ground for every occasion, even if the data shows a remote attack is the best method to take.

That right there is enough for me. We already saw what happened when one Cheney got drunk off war. I really have no desire to see his offspring drink from the same bottle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections