Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2022, 09:54 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
You can call Liz Cheney a establishment republican but calling her a rino is laughable. She is more of an conservative than Trump will ever be. She is losing her seat because she refused to go along with the big lie. It is a simple as that.
How is she more conservative than Trump? Not in foreign policy. She is for endless wars and endless occupations and nation building other countries to keep big government over them. How is that conservative? That's not even classical liberalism.

Wrong again, she lost her seat because she joined Pelosi and the Democrats to go after the base of the party and her constituents from her state and went after Trump while ignoring Biden who has been in power since 1/2021. They gave her a chance and she got more stupid and forgot what team she belongs. She made her bed. The People of Wyoming are done with her a$$.

I don't want to hear a Cheney and the truth together in a sentence. It's like LBJ and the truth. Something is wrong when you put those 2 together and how she allowed to lecture the country and be paraded by the Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2022, 10:03 PM

2,168 posts, read 3,388,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
A Cheney? hahahaha! thanks for the laugh. If Dick was a German during WW 2 he would have been convicted of a war criminal and the political career of the whole family done. Liz would have to change her last name to get a job.

How do you lie to go to war, be behind torture and kill a million of people (minimum), doubled down and get rich doing it and still have a job in government and your daughter use your name to get elected? Twilight Zone stuff.

Go ahead let her start her own party. Not in Wyoming and not as a conservative. Kinda hard to get their votes when she went after the base and let the Democrats used her like a tool. She is done.
Nice whataboutism. Donald J. Trump is a criminal, a liar, and a treasonous thug and whatever your qualms with Liz Cheney's husband, she is doing what needs to be done to bring justice for the shame Trump brought upon this country on January 6th, 2021.

Old 06-21-2022, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
It's so weird conservatives say this when she has consistently voted conservative on pretty much all points throughout her career.

The ONLY thing she did was say Dear Leader was wrong about fraud...and then stick with that, against extreme pressures to obey Dear Leader and back down.

Good to know the GOP is totally not authoritarian. I wonder what's next for traitors to Dear Leader? Dragged out of their homes at night, maybe? Ja voll.

You guys are scary. We were smart to vote against this very scary trend.

Yeah you voted for Biden. Thanks for your lecture about being scare.

Liz is for big government abroad and nation building (Trump is the opposite) how is that a conservative. Conservative is for small government, less taxes, less regulations and get out of countries internal affairs and NO welfare for them.

Liz is her father. Who is more dangerous to the country and world, Cheney's doctrine or Trump which is the opposite? I remember when Democrats called Dick Cheney evil and a war criminal to now praise them. You can't make this up.

Liz is done by the voters of her state because she forgot about them and went over them and went after the base of the party. She made her bed.

Tulsi did a lot less in the Democrat party and they basically kicked her out. She went after Hillary and Biden and questioned the Russian hoax and the 1st impeachment as political and they attacked her and her service. I didn't see Democrats or the media come to her defense like they do Liz. Everything is a double standard to the Democrat party.

Old 06-21-2022, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang84 View Post
Nice whataboutism. Donald J. Trump is a criminal, a liar, and a treasonous thug and whatever your qualms with Liz Cheney's husband, she is doing what needs to be done to bring justice for the shame Trump brought upon this country on January 6th, 2021.
and your opinion is meaningless and a joke. A criminal? what law he has been convicted? I never mention anything about her husband. I mentioned her dad, Dick Cheney who mentored her and her politics and advices her. Try to keep the family members straight. Trump a liar? yeah that word has never been used before in D.C. before Trump arrived. A Cheney trying to expose a liar. Taking comedy too far.

You voted for Biden, that is the ultimate shame to the country and you are still here lecturing the forum. .

Old 06-21-2022, 10:39 PM

2,168 posts, read 3,388,336 times
Quote:
and your opinion is meaningless and a joke. A criminal? what law he has been convicted? I never mention anything about her husband. I mentioned her dad, Dick Cheney who mentored her and her politics and advices her. Try to keep the family members straight. Trump a liar? yeah that word has never been used before in D.C. before Trump arrived. A Cheney trying to expose a liar. Taking comedy too far.

You voted for Biden, that is the ultimate shame to the country and you are still here lecturing the forum. .
Your opinion is equally useless. The evidence of Trump's culpability for January 6th is overwhelming, although I'm sure you've watched none of the hearings. Attempting to bribe officials, clearly going against the advice of his legal counsel and using Eastman and Giuliani as pawns to further an election fraud conspiracy with absolutely no evidence of wrong-doing after 63 court cases. Inciting a riot which led to deaths of police officers at the Capitol; Trump and Q-Anon sheep hanging on his every word and then engaging in criminal activity at the Capitol. Unhinged Trumpers threatening public officials with violence because they can't accept an L. He has not been convicted yet, but it is coming...same for Giuliani, same for Eastman. Good riddance to rubbish. Justice will prevail.

Old 06-21-2022, 10:42 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Yeah you voted for Biden. Thanks for your lecture about being scare.

Liz is for big government abroad and nation building (Trump is the opposite) how is that a conservative. Conservative is for small government, less taxes, less regulations and get out of countries internal affairs and NO welfare for them.

Liz is her father. Who is more dangerous to the country and world, Cheney's doctrine or Trump which is the opposite? I remember when Democrats called Dick Cheney evil and a war criminal to now praise them. You can't make this up.

Liz is done by the voters of her state because she forgot about them and went over them and went after the base of the party. She made her bed.

Tulsi did a lot less in the Democrat party and they basically kicked her out. She went after Hillary and Biden and questioned the Russian hoax and the 1st impeachment as political and they attacked her and her service. I didn't see Democrats or the media come to her defense like they do Liz. Everything is a double standard to the Democrat party.
Liz voted with Trump more than any other republican. Why do you keep bringing up her father in your posts about her.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Liz voted with Trump more than any other republican. Why do you keep bringing up her father in your posts about her.
Not on the endless wars and endless occupations. I guess my posts about the Cheneys goes over your head.

You can't be for the truth and the constitution when your name is Cheney. You want to compare the lies and consequences by the Cheneys vs Trump. There are not on the same planet but you pretend that you just landed on a boat.

You are so clueless to know what is really the fight about in the GOP. Liz wants to push the party back to the Bush/Cheney doctrine. She is a war monger like her father. That's the fight.

Cheney rejects Trump’s ‘America First’ foreign policy as dangerous isolationism https://thehill.com/policy/internati...-isolationism/

Liz Cheney says it's 'no surprise' she and Trump have 'some disagreements' on foreign policy, amid criticism. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/che...amid-criticism

I have been watching this since 2016. Too bad you haven't and what's the real fight. It has nothing to do being "truthful" about the 2020 election or a protest. It's about something way bigger than that and for Liz like her father is the endless wars and nation building.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:37 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Not on the endless wars and endless occupations. I guess my posts about the Cheneys goes over your head.

You can't be for the truth and the constitution when your name is Cheney. You want to compare the lies and consequences by the Cheneys vs Trump. There are not on the same planet but you pretend that you just landed on a boat.

You are so clueless to know what is really the fight about in the GOP. Liz wants to push the party back to the Bush/Cheney doctrine. She is a war monger like her father. That's the fight.

Cheney rejects Trump’s ‘America First’ foreign policy as dangerous isolationism https://thehill.com/policy/internati...-isolationism/

Liz Cheney says it's 'no surprise' she and Trump have 'some disagreements' on foreign policy, amid criticism. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/che...amid-criticism

I have been watching this since 2016. Too bad you haven't and what's the real fight.
Only 2016? You need to get over her father. You seem to have an obsession with him.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Only 2016? You need to get over her father. You seem to have an obsession with him.

The pot calling the kettle black. I only talk about the Cheneys when the topic is the Cheneys. You obsession and TDS about Trump shows in all political posts in the forum. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 06-22-2022, 12:07 AM

CNN's senior data reporter Harry Enten says Liz Cheney only has a 10% chance of winning re-election in the upcoming Republican primary in Wyoming. Liz won't even show her face in Wyoming, she is disliked so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections