Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2022, 07:33 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You call Trump and his supporters "traitors" but are insulted with the response DemocRats? LMAO!! ...
If you want to resort to childish middle school type insults, go ahead, but it reflects more upon you than anyone else.

It appears from contemporary events that, with the exception of a very few, there are two general types of Republicans: Criminals/Traitors and the people who support them.

This is not really debatable.

Quote:
Liz is so conservative that she agreed to be part of the biggest Democrat partisan Kangaroo court against the wishes of her party. ...
What you are saying is that to you the only good Republican is the one who puts party before country. This is exactly what we mean when we talk about Republicans.

The corruption goes very deep, and seeps like a festering pus through the rank and file.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2022, 09:13 AM
exm

3,723 posts, read 1,781,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Your hatred of her has blinded you.

I already explained my position in a previous post.

Old 06-30-2022, 05:33 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
If you want to resort to childish middle school type insults, go ahead, but it reflects more upon you than anyone else.

It appears from contemporary events that, with the exception of a very few, there are two general types of Republicans: Criminals/Traitors and the people who support them.

This is not really debatable.

What you are saying is that to you the only good Republican is the one who puts party before country. This is exactly what we mean when we talk about Republicans.

The corruption goes very deep, and seeps like a festering pus through the rank and file.
I'm just exposing your hypocrisy and you acting like a child. You call names to Trump supporters all the time buy now you are crying a river because it's not fair calling your party democRats? How old are you?

The corruption goes very deep, and seeps like a festering pus through the rank and file.????? ^^^ from a Biden supporter. Taking comedy too far.

Old 06-30-2022, 05:34 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios
Your hatred of her has blinded you.

Democrats don't have mirrors in their homes.

Old 06-30-2022, 10:04 PM

Quote:
You call names to Trump supporters all the time ...
I don't call names to Trump supporters, ever!

I just state the facts.

Some people used to like that straight talk, saying what everyone is thinking. Isn't that one of Donald Trumps' most appealing characteristics?

Trump says what people think, says strategist Roger Stone

Not anymore apparently You guys are not interested in what people are thinking. You don't want to hear it ...

Trump is a traitor.

He tried to take over the government.

He lied to you.
  • The so-called "Republicans" don't like that the Truth is getting exposed about Trump and the congressional Republicans and former white house staffers connected to the January 6th insurrection.
  • The so-called "Republicans" don't like how the lies about the election are debunked not once or twice but hundreds of times and continually ... especially by Republicans and former aides to Donald Trump.
  • The so-called "Republicans" call these patriots RINO's, and they are angry that these people want to expose the Truth. They are literally angry that these people bravely put country over party.
  • The so-called "Republicans" want revenge, and they want to drive the patriots out of office and make death threats at public election officials and witnesses to Trump's madness.

The fact is that with just a few exceptions (and those probably just a little while longer) there are now just two kinds of Republicans left in the party: Traitors/Criminals and those who support them. We all know it by now.

Prove us wrong.

Old 06-30-2022, 11:12 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It ain't over yet, and we both know it. The Wyoming primary won't be held until August 16.

For a fact, her daddy didn't violate the Constitution when he played his part in starting the Middle East wars. They were totally within the bounds of the Constitution, even if they were terribly bad mistakes. Cheney may have initiated them, but Bush implemented them, well within his rights.

If you are the history student you claim to be, you know that Johnson did the same with Vietnam, Reagan did the same with the invasion of Panama, and Bush #1 did the same when he intervened in the first Iraq war.

Don't forget that Trump also did the same when he ordered bombings in Syria. And despite his promises, he never pulled us out of Afghanistan, but he could have. Like the others, it was within his rightful Presidential powers.

Were they all stupid and a waste of human life? Yup. But none were unconstitutional. All were unpopular and ultimately bad political moves only at their end. The wars were all mighty popular in their beginnings.

Liz isn't nailing her party. She is trying to remove Trumpism from it. Of course she wasn't sent to Washington to do it- Trumpism didn't exist until he was elected, and she was already a Representative by then.

Trumpism didn't just set into her party suddenly, either. It took most of 3 years to develop to what it is today. if it had remained as popular as it was in 2016, Trump would have never lost 2020. Keep that fact in mind.

Trump was never the universal party favorite in the 2016 or the 2020 elections. After 2020, Trumpism is no more popular now than it was then, and Trump the man is no longer the most popular man to implement his own policies.
DeSantis seems to be the choice now, probably because he's far less chaotic, is younger, and has more political experience.

Obviously, you're all in for Trump, and you approve of what he began. But don't ever think the entire Republican Party is as dedicated as you are to him.

If you don't live in Wyoming, you don't know the life there, the traditions, nor the ways those folks vote.

I live next door in Idaho, and while I've spent lots of time in Wyoming, I won't venture a guess on what
will happen in their primary.
Idaho is a different state, and though both states share much more than the differences, each state out here in the mountain west is as different in its politics as the differences are in any other region of the nation.

Is Liz stupid? Nope. She's representing her people in the best way she sees. Her primary opponent is a Trumpist, and sees Trumpism as being the best for Wyoming.

This is nothing but the same political disagreement that happens every 2 years, the normal push and pull of our democracy. Don't presume anything unless you're walking the streets of Cheyenne right now unless you're hungry for a heaping helping of crow.

I'm making no predictions at all.
But I know Liz is no Democrat, and she won't ever go Independent. She's a 3rd generation Cheney in a family that has been a powerful political force in Wyoming for close to 90 years now.
All of the war mongering is un Constitutional. It has nothing to do with protecting our borders and Congress declares war, not the President.

Liz Cheney is a carpetbagger who the swamp bankrolled. She got outed. The worst part is her roll in the Jan 6th garbage. A waste of time. Pelosi is the one who should be held accountable for turning down the National Guard. And now the heresay lies?

Trump gets the credit for the Afghanistan withdrawal. He got the ball rolling on it. Should have done it sooner as well as get us out of Korea and everywhere else we are policemen of the world.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 06-30-2022 at 11:24 PM..

Old 06-30-2022, 11:14 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:

I just state the facts.

Some people used to like that straight talk, saying what everyone is thinking. Isn't that one of Donald Trumps' most appealing characteristics?

Not anymore apparently You guys are not interested in what people are thinking. You don't want to hear it ...

Trump is a traitor.

He lied to you.
  • The so-called "Republicans" don't like that the Truth is getting exposed about Trump and the congressional Republicans and former white house staffers connected to the January 6th insurrection.
  • The so-called "Republicans" don't like how the lies about the election are debunked not once or twice but hundreds of times and continually ... especially by Republicans and former aides to Donald Trump.
  • The so-called "Republicans" call these patriots RINO's, and they are angry that these people want to expose the Truth. They are literally angry that these people bravely put country over party.
  • The so-called "Republicans" want revenge, and they want to drive the patriots out of office and make death threats at public election officials and witnesses to Trump's madness.

The fact is that with just a few exceptions (and those probably just a little while longer) there are now just two kinds of Republicans left in the party: Traitors/Criminals and those who support them. We all know it by now.

Prove us wrong.
lmao You never proved anything to disprove. You made up a bunch of garbage and acted like it was true.

Trump tried to take over the government, hahahahaha What an asinine comment.

Old 07-01-2022, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Quote:
I just state the facts.

Trump is a traitor.

He lied to you.

Prove us wrong.
lmao You never proved anything to disprove. You made up a bunch of garbage and acted like it was true.

Trump tried to take over the government, hahahahaha What an asinine comment.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the discussion, Why post anything at all?

Trump is the one who lied about the election being stolen, you people are the ones who believed it and spread the lies around.

Trump is the one who tried to overthrow the government, you people defended him and tried to prevent investigations into it.

That's on you and your type.

Number of indictments of people closely associated to a Republican administration:
Trump: 81
Reagan: 33
Nixon: 28

That's 142 indictments under three Republican presidents in my lifetime. How many indictments under Democrats in the same time frame? Less than a dozen probably. Go check it out.

There are two kinds of Republicans: The traitors/criminals and the ones who support them.

Old 07-01-2022, 09:08 AM
exm

3,723 posts, read 1,781,830 times
Quote:

I just state the facts.

Trump is a traitor.

How is Trump a traitor? Selling out the country to the Ukraine and China as a VP to benefit his family (oh wait, that was then-VP Joe Biden. Never Mind)

Quote:
He was the government, or at least the head of our government. That doesn't make sense.

Quote:
He lied to you.
All politicians lie. All of them. You don't think Biden or Obama lied to you?

Quote:

Any sensible Republican wants to know what happened on 1/6:
  1. Was there any planning behind the assault on the Capitol?
  2. Was Trump involved or any other politician involved?
  3. Why wasn't there adequate security since it was known that there could be trouble?
  4. How can this be prevented?

As you know, the 1/6 committee only focuses on the first 2 bullet items with partisan democrats and 2 never-Trump "Republicans". It's unfortunate, since it would be possible to have a 1/6 commission with wide bi-partisan support. Unfortunately Mrs Pelosi probable feared the answers for #3 so she went at it alone.

Quote:

Prove us wrong.

You basically call 50% of the country a traitor/criminal or someone supporting them? I'm guessing you're a keyboard happy liberal living in one of the major blue States. You probably have a good job, went to college, want social Justice for all but won't live in a community where the majority of people are not Caucasian. Unfortunately I also live in a blue States so I recognize plenty of people like you.

Old 07-01-2022, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
...I'm guessing you're a keyboard happy liberal living in one of the major blue States. You probably have a good job, went to college, want social Justice for all but won't live in a community where the majority of people are not Caucasian. Unfortunately I also live in a blue States so I recognize plenty of people like you.
LOL

So does going to college or wanting justice pose a problem for you?

It looks like you need to put people in these nice little categories in order to make sense of the big scary world.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but it looks like you assume that people who don't go to college or white people who live in mostly white communities are ok with having a criminal in the white house and ok with attempts to overturn an election to stay in power.

Is that what you are trying to say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections