Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2022, 12:33 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Feel free to address all of the bullet points in that post.

Quote:
By nature they are corrupt and selfish. They take big donations from special interests and major corporations.

How can I address an uninformed bias opinion. It's mental. Democrats take big donations from special interests and major corporations also. So that makes them automatically corrupt and selfish and dangerous to the country or your only issue is for the Republican party? Do you think things truly before you write or write without really thinking what you write.

Why are you a Democrat if you are saying taking big donations from special interests and corporations is bad and evil for the country. You have any clue who donates to Pelosi, Schumer and Biden for decades?

People shouldn't make up facts or worse yet have 2 sets of rules and lecture others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2022, 01:05 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,563,867 times
Anyone thinking Cheney will win the primary is vastly overestimating the intelligence of Wyoming Republican voters.

Old 07-02-2022, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Anyone thinking Cheney will win the primary is vastly overestimating the intelligence of Wyoming Republican voters.

You libs take comedy too far equating TDS and Kangaroo court to intelligence. LMAO!!!! You Dems should take her if she is sooooo intelligent. She can solve:

Inflation
Gas prices
Immigration
Drug epidemic
Wars
Crime
Homeless crisis.
taxes
health care
low wages and high cost of living
government spending

I'm sure Liz and the Democrats have the answers in the 1/6 committee. Wait for it....wait for it......wait for it......

Old 07-02-2022, 02:45 PM

I say the WY voters are very smart for not buying the Pelosi's 1/6 Kangaroo court and not making the #1 thing for the midterms. That's very smart. What's your excuse MMS02760 for drinking Pelosi's Kool Aid?

Old 07-02-2022, 03:57 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,664,353 times
What is really interesting is how many Republican voters, not just in Wyoming, have not only been willingly drinking the Trump Kool Aid, but have immersed themselves in it and absorbed in into every pore. Whatever Trump says is truth; up is down; East is West; night is day. Their answer to anything negative about him is always the same; TDS or it is a lie. And some seem to believe that it is their job in life to spend a large part of their day defending him and pounding on those who oppose him, such as Liz Cheney.

Old 07-02-2022, 05:29 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
How can I address an uninformed bias opinion. ...
Just try addressing the bullet points.
  • Do you support regulations to protect our environment? Do you support the EPA?
  • Do you support regulations to protect the safety of working people in their jobs? Do you support OSHA?
  • Do you support regulations to protect which would reduce the costs of medicines and medical care? Do you support National Health Care?
  • Do you support Social Security? Do you support Medicare?
  • Do you support regulations which would protect consumers from being swindled by large corporations? Do you support the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?

You claim to be a Republican, just answer the damned questions.

Old 07-03-2022, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
What is really interesting is how many Republican voters, not just in Wyoming, have not only been willingly drinking the Trump Kool Aid, but have immersed themselves in it and absorbed in into every pore. Whatever Trump says is truth; up is down; East is West; night is day. Their answer to anything negative about him is always the same; TDS or it is a lie. And some seem to believe that it is their job in life to spend a large part of their day defending him and pounding on those who oppose him, such as Liz Cheney.

We feel the same way about you Democrats. How did We ended with Biden, Pelosi and Kamala in government. Talk about drinking the kool aid and take long baths deep in b.s. for years.

You Democrats crack me up, you really believe that the people you vote for are angels and never lie for votes and power. It's amazing the shi@t you all surround yourselves with. Anybody that voted for that abortion of Biden should really sit down and not be heard. Every time I have to pay $100 to fill my car, the food to survive is way more expensive and bank interest rates went up I like to thank you geniuses here that voted for Biden and are defending a Cheney. You can't make this up.

Old 07-03-2022, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Just try addressing the bullet points.
  • Do you support regulations to protect our environment? Do you support the EPA?
Give the details of the law and how much taxes and power surrender and We can debate. Don't give me just titles. It's like asking me if I like kids and if I don't support big government welfare and high taxes then I hate kids.

The devil is in the details not your vague titles:

Do you like nice jobs?
Do you like good food?
Do you like cheap and quality healthcare?
Do you like free stuff?
Do you like free college?
Do you like saving the world?
Do you like nice houses?

Then vote Democrat, shut up and don't ask questions.

if you want to have a real debate about your list, give the details and just don't ask me if I like stuff. I like a Ferrari but I don't expect the government to raise taxes to pay it for me and most important give endless power to the government mandating which cars to buy.

Old 07-03-2022, 01:38 AM

This is why Liz is getting kicked out from the Wyoming people. She forgot to come to Wyoming to talk to her constituents and listen to theis needs. She sold them out to make a fortune from out of state donations and get obsessed about the 1/6 and TDS and forgot the people of Wyoming.She said she will never ask Democrats to cross party lines and vote for her to win the GOP nomination but now she is doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFKxDTMMLT0

Old 07-03-2022, 09:03 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Give the details of the law and how much taxes and power surrender and We can debate. Don't give me just titles. It's like asking me if I like kids and if I don't support big government welfare and high taxes then I hate kids.

The devil is in the details not your vague titles:

Do you like nice jobs?
Do you like good food?
Do you like cheap and quality healthcare?
Do you like free stuff?
Do you like free college?
Do you like saving the world?
Do you like nice houses?

Then vote Democrat, shut up and don't ask questions.

if you want to have a real debate about your list, give the details and just don't ask me if I like stuff. I like a Ferrari but I don't expect the government to raise taxes to pay it for me and most important give endless power to the government mandating which cars to buy.
You just wrote three paragraphs to avoid answering the question.

What is it with you people? Are you ashamed to own the policies of your party? These are the policies you vote for!

We haven't even discussed the crazy nutcase conspiracy theories you people are so fond of, that is a whole 'nother world of lunacy.

We are just discussing your party's policies, which most Americans hate ... and they come directly from the powerful donors you claim are funding Liz Cheney.

Here is Mitch McConnell

Those powerful out of state special interests are funding the entire Republican Party! And this is reflected in Republican actions to curtail or kill the EPA, to dismantle Social Security and to block increasing the minimum wage (among so many other reprehensible things).

But you already knew that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections