Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2022, 11:01 AM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,664,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The funny thing is that she had the arrogance and stupidity to believe that REPUBLICANS would vote for her!!!

What an obtuse, aloof, idiot.
So I'll ask yet again; other than Trump, which of her policy positions do you disagree with? Is it abortion; budget and government spending; gun control; taxes; foreign policy; regulations or something else?

Looking at the 2020 Republican primary, Cheney got 73.5% of the vote. It seems like REPUBLICANS had no problem voting for her at that time.

Last edited by JRR; 05-29-2022 at 11:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2022, 11:33 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So I'll ask yet again; other than Trump, which of her policy positions do you disagree with? Is it abortion; budget and government spending; gun control; taxes; foreign policy; regulations or something else?

Looking at the 2020 Republican primary, Cheney got 73.5% of the vote. It seems like REPUBLICANS had no problem voting for her at that time.
That was prior to her revealing herself... When the truth comes out, the votes fall off... WAY off..!

Old 05-29-2022, 12:16 PM
JRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
That was prior to her revealing herself... When the truth comes out, the votes fall off... WAY off..!
And what was the "truth" that was revealed? What changed after the 2020 primary and general election?

Last edited by JRR; 05-29-2022 at 12:25 PM..

Old 05-29-2022, 12:48 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The funny thing is that she had the arrogance and stupidity to believe that REPUBLICANS would vote for her!!!

What an obtuse, aloof, idiot.

She isn't as smart as her father but she isn't a rock. She is taking a lot of donations she can since most of it are coming from big corporations and the establishment. I will bet Mitt Romney and W Bush donated a lot.

Old 05-29-2022, 12:52 PM

Quote:

Going after the base didn't help. You think a 73.5% voting Democrat can survive in the party if they go after their black base constantly and impeaches Obama and sides with Republicans to hurt the party? This is a no-brainer but for you is like trying to build a nuclear bomb to explain.

Old 05-29-2022, 12:58 PM

Quote:
And what was the "truth" that was revealed? What changed after the 2020 primary and general election?

Her disdain about the base of the party and the people of Wyoming and forgetting what team she belongs to. There is more things she did during Trump. She never defended Trump on the Russian hoax or the abuse of power of the Democrats. She sided with the Democrats and Pelosi in a lot of things to push for endless wars and endless droning.

Did I answer your question? buy it's a waste of time, you refuse to see it.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:11 PM
JRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Her disdain about the base of the party and the people of Wyoming and forgetting what team she belongs to. There is more things she did during Trump. She never defended Trump on the Russian hoax or the abuse of power of the Democrats. She sided with the Democrats and Pelosi in a lot of things to push for endless wars and endless droning.

Did I answer your question? buy it's a waste of time, you refuse to see it.
Thank you for clarifying that her major sin was that "She never defended Trump". The base of the party and the people of Wyoming were just fine with her until that came up and she then became toxic. After all, it is always all about Trump and loyalty to him.

Now I can rest easy having been informed. By the way, if answering me is such a waste of time, why do you feel compelled to do it?

Have a nice holiday weekend

Last edited by JRR; 05-29-2022 at 01:23 PM..

Old 05-29-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Thank you for clarifying that her major sin was that "She never defended Trump". The base of the party and the people of Wyoming were just fine with her until that came up and she then became toxic. After all, it is always all about Trump and loyalty to him.

Now I can rest easy having been informed. By the way, if answering me is such a waste of time, why do you feel compelled to do it?

Have a nice holiday weekend
You are more lost than a cockroach without antennas and double down on sarcasm. It wasn't all about defending Trump, it was about defending the constitution and the abuses of power by Democrats to discredit a Presidency and using Congress for political games with the Supreme Court and 3rd world tactics of Pelosi. She was silent and pushed for that.

Like I said, it doesn't matter the real reasons she is getting booted. Telling you it's a waste of time because for you it was all about "kissing Trump" and nothing else which is insulting to the brain.

Why do you understand why Tulsi was pushed out of the Democrat party for doing less but can't with Liz Cheney in the GOP?

Old 05-29-2022, 01:49 PM

3,282 posts, read 1,419,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
You expect honest answers? LOL…

Trump sycophantic loyalists don’t care about that…
Thank you for posting the truth.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:55 PM
JRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You are more lost than a cockroach without antennas and double down on sarcasm. It wasn't all about defending Trump, it was about defending the constitution and the abuses of power by Democrats to discredit a Presidency and using Congress for political games with the Supreme Court and 3rd world tactics of Pelosi. She was silent and pushed for that.

Like I said, it doesn't matter the real reasons she is getting booted. Telling you it's a waste of time because for you it was all about "kissing Trump" and nothing else which is insulting to the brain.

Why do you understand why Tulsi was pushed out of the Democrat party for doing less but can't with Liz Cheney in the GOP?
I apologize for apparently hitting a nerve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections