Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2022, 03:00 PM

17,638 posts, read 6,918,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Last Thursday, Cook Political Report updated its fall forecast of the midterms, shifting 10 more races in favor of the GOP:

The midterm outlook for House Democrats is so bleak that even members in districts President Biden won by 10 to 15 points are in danger of losing their seats, according to election experts.

Driving the news: The Cook Political Report just revised its fall House forecast to a net Republican gain of 20 to 35 seats. Cook shifted 10 races in Republicans’ direction and two toward Democrats, with 35 D-held seats now labeled “tossup” or worse.

So Cook has gone from arguing 25 seats was the maximum the GOP could gain to now arguing 27-28 is the middle of the range. And it’s worth nothing this happened after the leak of the draft Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade. If Democrats were hoping to see a big shift back in their direction based on that, it doesn’t seem to be happening.
Link: https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/05/...licans-n472865

Six months until we end the madness and failures of the Biden regime and the Democrat Party. Counting down the days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2022, 03:02 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,902,655 times
Yes. Great spirit, great post (as always) - ya love to see it.

And the fact is, Cook *as usual* is way underplaying the amount of GOP House pickups.

Expect that number to balloon the closer we get to November.

Old 05-30-2022, 03:03 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Guess people don't like $6 per gallon gas.

Old 05-30-2022, 03:07 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
This is all well and good. But... I wouldn't count the chickens before they hatch. Remember, the system itself is compromised. It's going to take herculean effort to keep things honest. All it will take is just one little slip up... one little infiltration. Say for instance the "voter weight" parameter value being tweaked in the dominion software. Your tenth of a vote may not be enough to defeat the Biden Cabal™ .

Old 05-30-2022, 03:14 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,902,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
This is all well and good. But... I wouldn't count the chickens before they hatch. Remember, the system itself is compromised. It's going to take herculean effort to keep things honest. All it will take is just one little slip up... one little infiltration. Say for instance the "voter weight" parameter value being tweaked in the dominion software. Your tenth of a vote may not be enough to defeat the Biden Cabal™ .

Well we do have Democrats themselves warning the Party that practically no Biden 2020 +12 or less district is safe.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...districts.html

I think when you got the momentum, you flaunt it. Our side is going to show up no matter how many threads like these we post. And it gets to the Lefties.

I say keep posting this stuff, MAGA all the way baby.

Old 05-30-2022, 03:22 PM

26,503 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Hillary voters were overconfident in 2016 and were basically told by many it was a sure thing.

Old 05-30-2022, 03:25 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,293,021 times
A co-worker told me to watch the movie "2000 mules" ... I'm not going too because even if there is fraud there's no way the republicans will stop it, but here's a link to the "fact checking" of the piece in question...

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/0...es-fact-check/

This exactly what happened. A massive elite funded harvesting operation, paying people to go door to door to increase voter turnout in heavily blue areas. The best the right can hope to do is their own cheating or have the democrats so unpopular that they win anyways. Whether everything this movie states is accurate is up for debate. I'm sure there's some conjecture and speculation included in the piece... human nature being what it is.

Old 05-30-2022, 03:30 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,639,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Well we do have Democrats themselves warning the Party that practically no Biden 2020 +12 or less district is safe.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...districts.html

I think when you got the momentum, you flaunt it. Our side is going to show up no matter how many threads like these we post. And it gets to the Lefties.

I say keep posting this stuff, MAGA all the way baby.
Yes, it definitely boosts my spirits to see signs of the forthcoming Republican tsunami. Please, keep 'em coming. But come Election Day, I'm going to vote as if the entire outcome hinges on my one single vote. I will take NOTHING for granted, and I will count no chickens until they're hatched.

Old 05-30-2022, 03:37 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,917,786 times
The wild card in all of this is... Will democrats use one of the many disasters Biden has created as an excuse to push some sort of election meddling scheme? Perhaps blame Putin if they can't steal it and declare marshal law???

We know the Bernie boys were itching to toss Trumpers in "re education camps" because they told us. So will Biden give them the green light out of desperation and take their right to vote away????

The RINOs will let the dems do whatever they want, because many of them are just as TDS inflicted as the dems. The red wave is building. I would hate to be in the way of it when the levee is finally breached...

Old 05-30-2022, 03:46 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,410,316 times
It looks like 247 Republicans in the house is a modern max. Is that correct?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections