Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 06:25 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Orange Hitler? People Reject him?

80 million plus still support him.
Fulfilled all his promises as president.
Continues to fill arenas to full capacity.

Point me to the comic book stand as your source of information.
I have a bone to pick with them and if you tell me CNN................discussion is futile.
We saw the kind of people who support him and we call them domestic terrorists when they try to steal an election that he clearly lost by 7 million votes. Those people turning out to see him? They`re groupies who follow him everywhere like this nut job who`s seen him 68 times.

https://www.wtae.com/article/crowds-...robe/33912904#
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2022, 10:03 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Orange Hitler? People Reject him?

80 million plus still support him.
Fulfilled all his promises as president.
Continues to fill arenas to full capacity.

Point me to the comic book stand as your source of information.
I have a bone to pick with them and if you tell me CNN................discussion is futile.
I guess you missed my sarcasm?

Old 07-02-2022, 06:28 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,978 times
I mentioned this in another thread a couple of weeks ago, watch out for Sen. Rob Portman. If he runs he'll probably be the hardest one for Trump to beat during the primaries. He's an establishment Republican, yet he measures his words, he's much more of a statesman type of politician. Very professional, congenial, non-threatening, and just an overall skilled politician who is also very good in debates.

I'd much rather see Trump as the nominee, and at least at this point I don't see a Democrat that would stand a chance against him (many will avoid running against him). Doubt the Democrats will get away with stealing a second presidential election in a row. One day when the truth about what happened in 2020, and also on January 6th, 2021, come out many of you will have egg on your faces. What happened on both occasions was so egregious it was obvious the election was stolen and January 6th was a set-up, staged by powerful entities (top Democrats including Pelosi, the FBI, & some in the Capital Hill police department) with the help of BLM and possibly Antifa activists/terrorists who were in the crowd to stir things up.

2024, I suspect, will be a shellacking of the Democrat presidential nominee. And this November will be the precursor when Republicans take the House and probably the Senate. Democrats have way overplayed their hands, and there's only so much the left-wing media can help them cover-up.

And I'm saying this as someone who will not vote Republican after 2024 ever again. Only reason I'm doing so in 2022 and will do so in 2024, God willing, is so Trump will have a Republican House and Senate to work with if he gets re-elected again. I was born in '65 and as sad as it is to say or believe this, he was the best president in my lifetime when it came to policy making. We've had so many bad or average presidents. Even Reagan wasn't as good, even though he was much more presidential and more of a statesman than Trump could ever dream of being. What matters is national security and the bottomline, and Americans were much better off under Trump than under Biden. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's Putin's fault.

Old 07-02-2022, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
I mentioned this in another thread a couple of weeks ago, watch out for Sen. Rob Portman. If he runs he'll probably be the hardest one for Trump to beat during the primaries. He's an establishment Republican, yet he measures his words, he's much more of a statesman type of politician. Very professional, congenial, non-threatening, and just an overall skilled politician who is also very good in debates.

I'd much rather see Trump as the nominee, and at least at this point I don't see a Democrat that would stand a chance against him (many will avoid running against him). Doubt the Democrats will get away with stealing a second presidential election in a row. One day when the truth about what happened in 2020, and also on January 6th, 2021, come out many of you will have egg on your faces. What happened on both occasions was so egregious it was obvious the election was stolen and January 6th was a set-up, staged by powerful entities (top Democrats including Pelosi, the FBI, & some in the Capital Hill police department) with the help of BLM and possibly Antifa activists/terrorists who were in the crowd to stir things up.

2024, I suspect, will be a shellacking of the Democrat presidential nominee. And this November will be the precursor when Republicans take the House and probably the Senate. Democrats have way overplayed their hands, and there's only so much the left-wing media can help them cover-up.

And I'm saying this as someone who will not vote Republican after 2024 ever again. Only reason I'm doing so in 2022 and will do so in 2024, God willing, is so Trump will have a Republican House and Senate to work with if he gets re-elected again. I was born in '65 and as sad as it is to say or believe this, he was the best president in my lifetime when it came to policy making. We've had so many bad or average presidents. Even Reagan wasn't as good, even though he was much more presidential and more of a statesman than Trump could ever dream of being. What matters is national security and the bottomline, and Americans were much better off under Trump than under Biden. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's Putin's fault.
Let`s see. Trump lost to "crooked Hillary" by 3 million votes and lost to Biden by 7 million. Do you think that his MAGA riot gained him a new following? You have God and Trump in the same sentence?
Inflation is not unique to this country. 19 Euro nations have 8.6% inflation and it`s unlikely that they are blaming Biden.
https://sentinelcolorado.com/uncateg...sing-the-euro/

Old 07-02-2022, 07:07 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,654,871 times
Ah the rights' glowing remembrance of their glory days with Mussolini. "Best president ever, made the trains run on time..." LOL Alas so called conservatives conserve nothing, and want a Republican with a gun in every bedroom telling couples how to do it right. Or else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

Old 07-02-2022, 12:15 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Let`s see. Trump lost to "crooked Hillary" by 3 million votes and lost to Biden by 7 million. Do you think that his MAGA riot gained him a new following? You have God and Trump in the same sentence?
Inflation is not unique to this country. 19 Euro nations have 8.6% inflation and it`s unlikely that they are blaming Biden.
https://sentinelcolorado.com/uncateg...sing-the-euro/

Why are you so 1 sided and dismissive Trump and reality so much. Hillary winning the popular vote by 3 million came from California and it's worthless. Trump won 30 states to 20 for Hillary.

in 2020 Biden and Trump split 25 states each and 3 states decided the election (E.C) by less than 1.5% overall during a Pandemic. Popular vote count is worthless since it's EC that wins elections.

You think Biden has the same approval or close now like when he was running as a challenger in 2020? It's night and day.

If the election was held today Biden and Kamala would lose to Trump. It's amazing that the Democrats threw the kitchen sink at the Trump and still are at it and Trump would be very competitive today against Biden and Kamala and the favorite to win today in polls. Again, that says more about the Democrat party and the thin ice they stand on.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 07-02-2022 at 12:45 PM..

Old 07-02-2022, 01:38 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Wow. This is his highest level since leaving office:

https://www.electionbettingodds.com/

it's amazing that the sitting, incumbent president is THIRD in the betting odds now!

Also interesting is that the House odds are now over 90% and Senate over 75% for republicans.

I guess the bookies didn't get the memo that Trump is Orange Hitler and the people flatly reject him, especially since "Jan 6, the movie" came out?

Trump has a very strong chance against Biden or Harris. Newsom? There used to be a saying, "As Cal. goes so goes the Nation."

Don't know how successful that would work today given major cities like LA and SF are a mess.

Last edited by john3232; 07-02-2022 at 01:48 PM..

Old 07-02-2022, 02:31 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Trump has a very strong chance against Biden or Harris. Newsom? There used to be a saying, "As Cal. goes so goes the Nation."

Don't know how successful that would work today given major cities like LA and SF are a mess.
plus if he runs it will be replacing the Biden administration (same party) he has to convince the nation that his policies are not the same as Biden/Kamala while keeping the base and deal with Kamala since he is a very rich white privilege person and he has to deal with that.

GOP won 3 times the W.H. by losing California so it doesn't say much that if he wins CA he wins the general. 2 different things. Whoever wins 3 to 4 states mid-west wins the election.

Old 07-03-2022, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Why are you so 1 sided and dismissive Trump and reality so much. Hillary winning the popular vote by 3 million came from California and it's worthless. Trump won 30 states to 20 for Hillary.

in 2020 Biden and Trump split 25 states each and 3 states decided the election (E.C) by less than 1.5% overall during a Pandemic. Popular vote count is worthless since it's EC that wins elections.

You think Biden has the same approval or close now like when he was running as a challenger in 2020? It's night and day.

If the election was held today Biden and Kamala would lose to Trump. It's amazing that the Democrats threw the kitchen sink at the Trump and still are at it and Trump would be very competitive today against Biden and Kamala and the favorite to win today in polls. Again, that says more about the Democrat party and the thin ice they stand on.
California votes are worthless because they have voters with dark skin? It was the disgruntled Bernie Sanders idiots who put trump in the Whitehouse by not supporting "crooked Hillary". NPR has the numbers.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/54581...p-survey-finds

Old 07-03-2022, 06:24 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,309,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
And I'm saying this as someone who will not vote Republican after 2024 ever again. Only reason I'm doing so in 2022 and will do so in 2024, God willing, is so Trump will have a Republican House and Senate to work with if he gets re-elected again.....
Will you skip voting in 2024 if Trump doesn't run or if he loses the 2024 primary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections