Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2008, 03:32 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,255,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
What I refuse to believe is a Senior member of Government made a reference with no foresight of how the intended reference could be seen. This thing could have turned out one of two ways, the gamble came up craps.
You mean like Obama's "bitter" comment? Obama's remark also was taken out of context and it didn't too well for him either.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2008, 06:54 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Rats, you're right--I just found out SNL is a repeat tonight.

Well, if they did have a new show tonight I'd want Tuborg to write the opening skit anyway.
Wouldn't I love that. Could do a play on Hillary and her assasination comment and Huckabee and his ducking comment. If I were another country I would really worry about us. Maybe thats why Russian and China are pledging to work together to for world security. I wonder who they need to protect the world from? Maybe a country that is involved in multiple wars and jokes about killing their leaders.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections