Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 12:35 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,851,624 times

Advertisements

The old saying "if the cap fits...." One of the alarming things about a narcissistic is that they can manipulate "followers". Obviously there are many reasons why people voted for Hillary. Common sense was not one of them. To say that Hillary "may" be suffering from narcissistic tendencies only comes from her actions and attitude. To actually confirm this would take analysis. There is no reason not to assume, however that Hillary is narcissistic by her unjustifiable belief that she can now win the nomination and her complete disregard to the fact that someone else may be better for the job than her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2008, 12:36 PM

2,441 posts, read 7,013,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%Michigan View Post
I support Hillary Clinton

I think its outrageous and rude to start going around trying to fit Hillary Clinton with a syndrome.

Woot Hillary
Of course you think it's outrageous.

Clinton supporters need to get in touch with the truth. She has lost.

She's somewhat akin to a basketball player who has just finished a 1-on-1 game to 21. The other person has made 21 baskets, but she's still playing (and missing the baskets).

I keep saying Hillary needs to bow out gracefully, but it's becoming more apparent with each and every hour that she lacks grace or class. She should bow out before she loses all respect that tens of millions of people had for her.

I was excited at the notion of her being president before Obama came into the picture. However, Obama proved to be more qualified for the position. The majority of the rules-following electorate agrees.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:40 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
No they don't, no they don't. Nobama they don't. Hillary will win because she is the best. They are just trying to steal it from her she won fair and square and they are afraid of riots.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:44 PM

How did she win? She agreed that the Mi & Fl votes should NOT be counted,then only when she was losing and needed every vote she could get, she wanted their votes to count. If she had been ahead, she would have stuck with her original decision that the votes didn't count. She has less delegate votes than Obama. She has Less superdelegate votes than Obama and she now probably has less of the public vote than Obama. Which part of the electoral proceedure is she winning? NONE!

Old 05-24-2008, 12:46 PM

Don't you understand she will win because we want her to win. Obama is Nobama and we won't let him be president. People have got to wake up soon and see what he is and nominate Hillary. She won the states that matter and he won the states that don't and his people don't

Old 05-24-2008, 12:47 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,281,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Which part of the electoral proceedure is she winning? NONE!
Perhaps it is your lack of knowledge of our election system but, the "Electoral Procedure" (the Electoral College) does not start until the General election.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:53 PM

Greatday you always have to be pedantic. The electoral proceedure starts the day the names of the candidates are confirmed. Please try to stick to the thread which is regarding the "apparent" narcissistic behaviour of Hillary. I am not here to have private battles with you Greatday. If you do have something interesting to contribute, then please do, but trying to find petty reasons as to when the actual "electoral proceedure" begins is neither interesting or helpful.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:56 PM

Geeoro, I guess you figured me out. Oh well I was just trying to add some balance the the postings. Seems like some folks are out for the day and the postings seemed to literate and needed balance.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:56 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,281,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Greatday you always have to be pedantic. The electoral proceedure starts the day the names of the candidates are confirmed. Please try to stick to the thread which is regarding the "apparent" narcissistic behaviour of Hillary. I am not here to have private battles with you Greatday.
If Florida and Michigan are added - Hilary is ahead. IMO, it will be a brokered convention - She is in til the Convention.

BTW, all candidates for POTUS are narcissistic in some form.

And, I was not "battling" you - don't be so sensitive.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:02 PM

2,441 posts, read 7,013,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Don't you understand she will win because we want her to win. Obama is Nobama and we won't let him be president. People have got to wake up soon and see what he is and nominate Hillary. She won the states that matter and he won the states that don't and his people don't
Who is this we you're referring to?

The whole reason Obama is ahead is because more people voted for him in the states that followed the rules than for Hillary.

The race is to 2026 delegates, not this imaginary 2205 (or whatever) that Clinton is stuck on.

No one is going to take a nomination away from him when he is so close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections