Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 11:13 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,179,319 times

Advertisements

Obama: >cough cough< wait...Miz Senator lady ma'am...wait for me....

Old 05-25-2008, 04:41 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,461,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linson View Post
thank you for that, Sunshine Trick. very informative. i agree with you 100%.

clinton has him on the ropes!
OBAMA NEEDS TO GET OUT NOW!!!
Btthead: "HaHa, Linson said Trick"

Beavis: "HaHa, yeah, yeah, Trick"

Btthead to Sunshine Trick: "Hey baby, need a date?"

Beavis: Yeah, yeah!"

I think you mean Sunshine Chick

All in tacky fun

Old 05-25-2008, 05:09 PM

1,949 posts, read 5,264,584 times
must've been a freudian slip.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:15 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,861,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD70 View Post
Are you serious or is this a joke thread? He looks fine too me and if you pay close attention you will see the beaten path on all of the candidates faces including my girl Hil. McCain is the one I am worried about, strokes, mental traumas due to his POW stat.. The poor man looks as if he is not answering the door when the reaper knocks, but how long can he evade the inevitable?
You have some brilliant points about McCain. I heard that Barry has sickle smell anemia. Must be true, just like that stuff about McCain.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
I think Obama/Edwards should take on Clinton/McCain in a little two-on-two on the basketball court. We could decide this thing that way and just be done with it already.

YouTube - 3-on-3 with Barack Obama

I would guess that Hope/Youth would trounce Bitter/Old until the game was stopped at 30-0 out of courtesy.

This may win the "dumbest thread" award for the week. Or maybe the "weakest thread" award for the dumb (posters). Take your pick.
Oh, I would take that bet. McCain would knock that skinny Barry off the court with one head butt. He's so fragile, you know.

And Clinton has bigger b*lls than the "Breck Girl" ever had.

I'm sure all the bitter clingers would take your bet! They know that McCain and Clinton are real men.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:19 PM

600 posts, read 1,084,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Apparently they can't criticize on merits, so they have to resort to school yard tactics. I only had one person on ignore (out of over 300,000 registered). I think I've found a second candidate.
merits? he has merits? why havnt i heard of this?!

Old 05-25-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsiderlookingin View Post
Not to mention that McCain was a 2 pack a day smoker for over 25 years that means that he smoked 365,000 smokes to Obama's what 70,000. Obama works out on a daily basis does McCain? Obama is a fit and lean candidate I wished my hubby looked like him.
Yes, cocaine does curb ones appetite.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Did someone mention a schlong measuring contest? Hillary would win that easily !!!!!!
Well, she would certainly beat the Breck Girl.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameil View Post
Where are you getting all of this? You know be sensible when talking, just don't blurt out things that are totaly untrue and make no sense at all, only drunk people do such things!

Obama's key topic is health so saying he is unfit is completetly ridiculous. He has one of the best plans for health care for the U.S. I have seen out of all of the other politicians. It still has some flaws on the amount of money that will be spent.

He speaks the truth though. Americans should not be totally reliant on the Government, or there employer for health care. The consumer should take control of his or her own health coverage. Quit letting the insurance companies put all the profits in off shore accounts, then turn around and deny you on life curing surgical procedures.

For more on taking control of your health visit AmeriPlan® Know what to exspect at time of service!

Wait just a minute...hiccup...you mean Barry isn't bulemic anymore? What about IV drug use...hiccup...did he stop that? I think those things make you skinny...hiccup. Oops. Got to go get another drink.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:05 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,386,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
The poor sickly fragile Barrack Obama has to rest between travels because his frail little body that is smoke filled and drug abused cannot handle the stress and travel of the job even before he gets it.

How can this guy take a 3 am call if he is in bed sick all the time?

He is underweight and has problems breathing from the chain smoking he has done for years. He has yet to release his medical records because he doesnt want us to know how unhealthly he really is.

He cannot become President because his body and mind just couldnt handle it. Therefore he should resign to allow someone allot older then him who is in better health and has not been an ex druggie and smoker like he has get the nomination.

He is too ill to continue on. Poor little fragile man.
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that she KEEPS using allot instead of a lot? I know it's minor but it's driving me nuts because she KEEPS doing it. It's one thing to do a typo or misspell something once in awhile but to KEEP using the wrong word time after time after time...it's like nails on the chalkboard of my eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections