Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 07:02 AM

1,139 posts, read 449,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodolfocostarica View Post
Just looked at the results. Amazing with DFL endorsement and she was almost beat. Next time she is toast.
Also looks like the candidate lists for Iraq with the names for state house and senate. I'm all for diversity but a lot different than 40 years ago when I was a dfl delegate.
Guess I'm glad I split that pop stand
Amazing how many close elections democrats seem to win now. Even in primaries, small locals and especially nation elections they barely win in the middle of the night.

Old 08-11-2022, 07:29 AM

3,462 posts, read 2,789,333 times
I’m not sure Somalis make up Omar’s most devoted voters. I would go with the white left - Bernie Bros and Wellstoners.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:02 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
This district disgusts me. We absolutely deserve Ilhan Omar and all the destruction she is doing to our country.

Because districts like these should not exist in the first place. Multiculturalism does not work and all it’s doing is pushing us closer to collapse.
What destruction is she doing to the country? Be specific.

So if multiculturalism doesn't work, how has America thrived to become one of human history's strongest and richest nations? It must be one of the most multicultural societies on earth.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:28 AM

12,990 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodolfocostarica View Post
Just looked at the results. Amazing with DFL endorsement and she was almost beat. Next time she is toast.
Also looks like the candidate lists for Iraq with the names for state house and senate. I'm all for diversity but a lot different than 40 years ago when I was a dfl delegate.
Guess I'm glad I split that pop stand
I don't care that she's Muslim or female - she's just such an extremist leftist - a radical - that almost anyone else would be better. I suppose it's mostly the consituents in her district that suffer the most though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections