Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2022, 03:36 PM

6,125 posts, read 3,351,401 times

Advertisements

This is what Blake Masters is really about:

“The Democrats in power have failed us. They’ve delivered chaos at our Border, skyrocketing inflation, failing schools, and widespread wokeness. They’ve quickly made America dangerous and unaffordable. You’d think they’d feel bad about it. But they don’t. They want it this way, it’s by design. “

I agree with him 100%.

But I know what Arizona has become, all you have to do is walk around Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix for awhile. It’s basically become California. Arizona is gone.

All of this is going to get worse, and Mark Kelly has no answer for any of it, except more of the same. More spending, more inflation, more equity and wokeness, more wide open borders, more insanity being taught to children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2022, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Kelly's opponent Blake Masters is a loser and out of touch. He is on Camera saying he wants to privatize SS.

And he's a Trumper Mark Kelly will smoke him in the General.
Words taken out of context. He definitively just said 4 days ago on AZ Family that he is not for privatizing or cutting social security. What he is for are supplemental programs that should be developed for young people to augment their retirements.

Look, I get it, Arizona is blue now as all those Californians fled their own state and brought those same disastrous policies with them.

So my next question is where we all flee to next? Idaho? We are running out of red states to destroy.

Old 08-20-2022, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Hadn't really listen to his crazy talk my wife thinks he looks like Gollum from Lord of the rings. Republicans in this state really drank the kool-aid take their marching orders from their dear leader who to vote for.
So Mark Kelly doesn’t look like Gollum but Blake Masters does? Is that what you just wrote?

Old 08-20-2022, 07:29 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
So Mark Kelly doesn’t look like Gollum but Blake Masters does? Is that what you just wrote?
She had another name for Mark Kelly can't post that here. According to her both are lacking charisma Masters was worse looking. She voted for Jim Lamon for Senate and Robson for Governor. I didn't bother voting for the primary.

Old 08-20-2022, 08:10 PM

7,825 posts, read 4,567,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Arizona seems like one huge Dem city at this point. Kelly's space days still seem to carry weight.
Actually it's not a big Dem city, but the counties a candidate needs to win are getting bluer by the minute. The GOP is still very popular in the northern part of the state as well as many outlying areas. The problem the GOP has with that is cactuses, coyotes, javelinas and scorpions can't vote.

Old 08-20-2022, 09:06 PM

6,750 posts, read 6,736,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
This is what Blake Masters is really about:

“The Democrats in power have failed us. They’ve delivered chaos at our Border, skyrocketing inflation, failing schools, and widespread wokeness. They’ve quickly made America dangerous and unaffordable. You’d think they’d feel bad about it. But they don’t. They want it this way, it’s by design. “

I agree with him 100%.

But I know what Arizona has become, all you have to do is walk around Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix for awhile. It’s basically become California. Arizona is gone.

All of this is going to get worse, and Mark Kelly has no answer for any of it, except more of the same. More spending, more inflation, more equity and wokeness, more wide open borders, more insanity being taught to children.

Agree 100% on policy. Problem is GOP response is not a policy one, but one of false election theories, regurgitating Putin talking points, and extremist abortion and contraception laws. In 1994 and 2010 the choice was between ineptitude and solid leadership, in 2022 it's between ineptitude and craziness.

Old 08-20-2022, 09:20 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Agree 100% on policy. Problem is GOP response is not a policy one, but one of false election theories, regurgitating Putin talking points, and extremist abortion and contraception laws. In 1994 and 2010 the choice was between ineptitude and solid leadership, in 2022 it's between ineptitude and craziness.
Exactly how I feel in 1994 and 2010 I voted solid GOP not anymore. There is a point where craziness exceeds their stance on policy. The authoritarian leader will say, "I support all the polices you want except you just have to overlook the fact that I have to suspend democracy to implement those policies".

Old 08-21-2022, 04:30 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Hadn't really listen to his crazy talk my wife thinks he looks like Gollum from Lord of the rings. Republicans in this state really drank the kool-aid take their marching orders from their dear leader who to vote for.
Tell your wife that she’s being unfair to Gollum.

Old 08-21-2022, 05:13 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggHeads View Post
Kelly belongs in outer space, not in the US Senate, IMHO.
He has more business being in the Senate than Dr. Oz, who`s campaign in Pa. is circling the drain.

Old 08-21-2022, 03:18 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
Quote:
Exactly how I feel in 1994 and 2010 I voted solid GOP not anymore. There is a point where craziness exceeds their stance on policy. The authoritarian leader will say, "I support all the polices you want except you just have to overlook the fact that I have to suspend democracy to implement those policies".
Suspend democracy? You mean like how the Democrats tried to unseat a duly elected Trump twice?

Like how they tried to spy on him even before he became president, how they weaponize the feds on the GOP, how they lockdown the country just to hurt his re-election, how they open the borders to everyone who wants to walk in, how they side with criminals than law enforcement, how they treat illegals better than citizens (taxing working citizens and giveaways to illegals), how they force people to vaccinate against their wishes, how they are constantly using race to divide people and cause animosity?

What good is democracy if this country is looking more like Mexico+Brazil+Venezuela? Where are you living in that you’re not seeing how the country is declining into a third world like country?

And because Trump was vocal about the election process and somehow he is the living devil. There is something wrong with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections