Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 08:29 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,433,296 times

Advertisements

SanJuanStar's logical and factual posts have educated me on how the situation is and has given me great hope. Thanks.

Biden has wanted the presidency all his life, he's running in 2024.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:36 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
SanJuanStar's logical and factual posts have educated me on how the situation is and has given me great hope. Thanks.

Biden has wanted the presidency all his life, he's running in 2024.

I'm not feelings. Unlike many here that base their opinions on their feelings and hate on Trump for their predictions, I go with numbers and facts. Trump has a very good path for the GOP nomination and he has a path for the general. He already has 25 red states in his pocket without declaring. He only needs 3 out of 4: AZ, GA, WI or PA. All 4 right now he leads in state polls or is tied and the scary thing is this is after the hearing and FBI and negative coverage or without campaigning yet. That must me scary for the Democrats.

It's like a football game that a team has a bad half and the game is tie or down by only 3 pts. You know what's coming in the second half.

When some here say Trump is done, they are talking about their wishful thinking not the facts state per state. Is not about the national popular vote, it's who wins the most states that gets them to 270. 3 out of the 4 states I mentioned gets him over.

Arizona and Georgia are going back red. I don't see Biden or Kamala winning there in 2024. I would bet money on it. That leaves Wisconsin or Pennsylvania and he only needs 1 of them.

And that's with Biden. If it's Kamala or Warren, Trump's path gets wider.

Old 09-28-2022, 02:52 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I'm not feelings. Unlike many here that base their opinions on their feelings and hate on Trump for their predictions, I go with numbers and facts. Trump has a very good path for the GOP nomination and he has a path for the general. He already has 25 red states in his pocket without declaring. He only needs 3 out of 4: AZ, GA, WI or PA. All 4 right now he leads in state polls or is tied and the scary thing is this is after the hearing and FBI and negative coverage or without campaigning yet. That must me scary for the Democrats.

It's like a football game that a team has a bad half and the game is tie or down by only 3 pts. You know what's coming in the second half.

When some here say Trump is done, they are talking about their wishful thinking not the facts state per state. Is not about the national popular vote, it's who wins the most states that gets them to 270. 3 out of the 4 states I mentioned gets him over.

Arizona and Georgia are going back red. I don't see Biden or Kamala winning there in 2024. I would bet money on it. That leaves Wisconsin or Pennsylvania and he only needs 1 of them.

And that's with Biden. If it's Kamala or Warren, Trump's path gets wider.
His chances of being indicted are about 1,000 times greater than him ever being president again. He lost to crooked Hillary by 3 million votes and lost to Biden by 7 million. I don`t think his riot was a real vote getter and most people are uncomfortable with our Top Secrets being stolen and found in his home.

Old 09-28-2022, 03:16 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Trump could win, but the man is old and unhealthy. It really doesn't benefit himself much to run.

Old 09-28-2022, 05:21 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Such as this bogus NY attorney suit and its just a constant onslot. Even here so many people absolutely hate hin and rejoice at every possible damage to him no matter how unfounded. TV news always against him and telling only negatives to damage him in the public eye. No one reads newspapers anymore but the same there, same on youtube.
Why in the world would you want someone like him who raises spending and debt and keeps us in un Constitutional, never ending wars? That is what is important. That is where the emphasis should always be. That is also what's wrong with the both parties, but yea team.

Old 09-28-2022, 07:39 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
I want Trump as president in 2024 but I am afraid there is such over the top hatred for him ... blah blah blah
What was the US government searching for in the Mar-A-Lago hotel? What did they find?

This isn't about 'hatred'. This is serious business.

Old 09-28-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I want Trump as president in 2024 but I am afraid there is such over the top hatred for him ... blah blah blah
What was the US government searching for in the Mar-A-Lago hotel? What did they find?

Sherlock Holmes. 2 + 2 = 1,000. Salon? It's funny that your last link says at the end: The CIA declined to comment on the matter.

Like our Special Forces, the CIA informants will get caught or killed. It's about 25% of our Special Forces. Part of the business of being all over the world in the business of other countries but you really have a bad case of TDS by blaming Trump directly.

By the way, the CIA does their own internal investigation and doesn't let the FBI in their business when the CIA operations is foreign. Try again! I thought you anti-Trumpsters were anti-conspiracies but here you are. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 09-28-2022, 08:15 PM

13,745 posts, read 8,004,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl1589 View Post
As I stated denial..its not just a river y’a know. Let’s stick to the subject he is the BIGGEST liar I’ve ever seen as in every word he speaks is rarely truthful. Now put on your big boy pants and man up to the facts. Being manipulated is all those who continue to support the foolishness that resulted in his loss. Sad sad little people. I’ll take an A for Accuracy Alex
I'll take pathetic for 300, Alex.

Old 09-28-2022, 08:25 PM

13,745 posts, read 8,004,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

Go grab some emojis for effect and I'll try to care.

Last edited by john3232; 09-28-2022 at 08:35 PM..

Old 09-28-2022, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl1589 View Post
As I stated denial..its not just a river y’a know. Let’s stick to the subject he is the BIGGEST liar I’ve ever seen as in every word he speaks is rarely truthful. Now put on your big boy pants and man up to the facts. Being manipulated is all those who continue to support the foolishness that resulted in his loss. Sad sad little people. I’ll take an A for Accuracy Alex

I'll take B for B.S. Alex. The person you voted for has a long record of lying since 1973 but I don't expect you to count that far back, that wouldn't fair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.