Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2022, 10:10 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
A bull**** conspiracy theory which smells like seriously bitter lemons. BK is on the USSC bench thanks to Trump. And will be there for decades to come.

Stop being silly.
I forgot
This is the I Love Trump thread

Old 09-25-2022, 10:11 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I forgot
This is the I Love Trump thread
Nah, best check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

Old 09-25-2022, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl1589 View Post
I don’t hate Trump, and I don’t want him for a leader. He is unfit. Unqualified and the biggest liar ever. Stop the denial. When he was the president I prayed for him and was supportive, and he was unqualified then too.
It's all good. If the Rep win big this Nov he'll likely run. If not, he's out.

Old 09-25-2022, 10:46 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,422,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
It's all good. If the Rep win big this Nov he'll likely run. If not, he's out.

He'll have to run when the IRS gets through with him, and cant do anymore business in New York. Watching him now, he seems to be desperate and rambling on. He's not presidential material. You want democracy or his type of Authoritarian revenge rule, you cant have both.

Old 09-25-2022, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
He'll have to run when the IRS gets through with him, and cant do anymore business in New York. Watching him now, he seems to be desperate and rambling on. He's not presidential material. You want democracy or his type of Authoritarian revenge rule, you cant have both.
And if voters don't see it your way and Trump runs/wins in 2024... so be it

Old 09-25-2022, 10:56 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl1589 View Post
I don’t hate Trump, and I don’t want him for a leader. He is unfit. Unqualified and the biggest liar ever. Stop the denial. When he was the president I prayed for him and was supportive, and he was unqualified then too.

Biggest liar ever? I don't think so. That's a big F in history for you. He didn't lie to start wars or he didn't lie to force drugs on people. The a-hole in the W.H. now did. You really don't have a problem with being "unfit" or "lies". You just easy to manipulate by showing you a shinning object and told what to believe.

Old 09-25-2022, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post

I don't know what the I.R.S has to do with this and what does a weak civil case from New York has to do with him running but more wishful thinking.

Funny, Trump didn't lie to go to war or forced drugs on people but you voted for the real authoritarian in power in Biden. You Democrats crack me up. You want personal freedoms you stay away from the Democrat party. Biggest authoritarians in the country.

Old 09-25-2022, 11:18 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,027,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
When are Republican using a hoax to go after Biden? When are Republicans using the FBI to go after Biden and his family none-stop for 6 years? "Let's go Brandon" is light compared the attacks Trump got since won.

Democrats started this with W Bush and it got real worse with Trump.
Well there are Republicans who have been targeted with threats after they sided with Democrats on some issues: Threats were reportedly made last year to Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach the president; others have since said they were targeted for voting with Democrats to pass an infrastructure bill.

Threats were reportedly made last year to Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach the president; others have since said they were targeted for voting with Democrats to pass an infrastructure bill.

Earlier this year, a retired railroad worker pleaded guilty to making a death threat against Rep. Andrew Garbarino, a New York Republican who voted for the infrastructure bill. The defendant, who was ordered to take anger management classes, was upset that the congressman he voted for had “switched sides,” his attorney told the court.

Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger is one of only two Republicans serving on the House select committee on Jan. 6, which earned him the wrath of Trump loyalists and censure by the Republican National Committee. He also voted to impeach President Trump, and has announced he won’t run for reelection.

He told the Monitor his office in Washington has seen “a large uptick” in violent calls and messages over the past year, without giving specifics.

“I’ve noticed a decline in our civil discourse over the last 5 years, and it’s devolved to a scary point, where anger https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...or-the-GOP-tooand vitriol are reflexive and the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable is all but lost,” he said by email.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
Well there are Republicans who have been targeted with threats after they sided with Democrats on some issues: Threats were reportedly made last year to Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach the president; others have since said they were targeted for voting with Democrats to pass an infrastructure bill.

Threats were reportedly made last year to Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach the president; others have since said they were targeted for voting with Democrats to pass an infrastructure bill.

Earlier this year, a retired railroad worker pleaded guilty to making a death threat against Rep. Andrew Garbarino, a New York Republican who voted for the infrastructure bill. The defendant, who was ordered to take anger management classes, was upset that the congressman he voted for had “switched sides,” his attorney told the court.

Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger is one of only two Republicans serving on the House select committee on Jan. 6, which earned him the wrath of Trump loyalists and censure by the Republican National Committee. He also voted to impeach President Trump, and has announced he won’t run for reelection.

He told the Monitor his office in Washington has seen “a large uptick” in violent calls and messages over the past year, without giving specifics.

“I’ve noticed a decline in our civil discourse over the last 5 years, and it’s devolved to a scary point, where anger https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...or-the-GOP-tooand vitriol are reflexive and the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable is all but lost,” he said by email.

That's a 1 sided post. Why don't you do the threats and violence from Democrats.

Old 09-26-2022, 03:10 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,027,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That's a 1 sided post. Why don't you do the threats and violence from Democrats.
I was responding to you after you stated: "Let's go Brandon" is light compared the attacks Trump got since won
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections