Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2022, 09:17 AM

8,342 posts, read 6,435,284 times

Advertisements

Such as this bogus NY attorney suit and its just a constant onslot. Even here so many people absolutely hate hin and rejoice at every possible damage to him no matter how unfounded. TV news always against him and telling only negatives to damage him in the public eye. No one reads newspapers anymore but the same there, same on youtube.

Old 09-23-2022, 09:34 AM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Such as this bogus NY attorney suit and its just a constant onslot. Even here so many people absolutely hate hin and rejoice at every possible damage to him no matter how unfounded. TV news always against him and telling only negatives to damage him in the public eye. No one reads newspapers anymore but the same there, same on youtube.

The Dems have lost the momentum which they picked up last month. Going after Trump is their... trump card.

As far as if he will run in 2024. My guess is if the Rep have a big night this Nov he's in. If not he's out.

If he does run/win it will be in part because of an increase in Hispanic/Black vote he receives. If this happens it will be fun listening to the MSM attempt to spin their support.

As fas the Left and those in the MSM who hate Trump with a passion... well that's just too bad.

Old 09-23-2022, 09:56 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
I know!!! If only the news would stop reporting every time he breaks the law everything would be fine!!!

Old 09-23-2022, 05:51 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,930,579 times
Quote:
Most people that oppose Trump don't "hate" him, why would anyone waste energy on that? It's simply because he is unfit for the job of President. No one that I know rejoices at seeing a former President under investigation, it's truly a sad day for our country that it has come to this. Same as it was when Nixon was forced to resign. Yes justice was served, but it will always be a black day in American history.

Old 09-23-2022, 06:53 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Let's talk about Trump by the numbers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnyDa_OoyY

Old 09-23-2022, 07:08 PM

18,104 posts, read 15,683,109 times
Watching the news, especially the political opinion hosts, is something I think brings stress and anxiety to many people. There are people who spend hours every day marinating in TV news, and their mental health has to take a hit. The hosts are over the top dramatic, spinning all kinds of stories to manipulate people's emotions. Elections are discussed months in advance, sometimes nonstop for 2 or 3 years. Viewers are hooked on it like a drug and can't conceive of taking control and turning off the TV or radio, and spending time doing things that bring themselves and their family happiness. They'd rather be shaking their fist in anger at the sky (or ceiling) and ranting.

My TV stays off the majority of the time, I won't marinate in election stuff. I go vote every election, and then I'm done until next time.

Old 09-23-2022, 08:01 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
If he runs it will probably be to keep himself out of jail. I'll have my Trump 2024 for prison signs out if he does

Old 09-23-2022, 09:00 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
If he runs it will probably be to keep himself out of jail. I'll have my Trump 2024 for prison signs out if he does

If Democrats can't indict him in 4 years since he has been a private citizen and the investigation started since 2016 then they will never will and this is a political act that many on the left drink the kool-aid.

Old 09-23-2022, 09:40 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Let's talk about Trump by the numbers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnyDa_OoyY
I have never seen a liberal redneck with TDS.

Old 09-23-2022, 09:42 PM

16,091 posts, read 10,757,764 times
It is not so much a matter of hate.
It is quite objective observation and judgement. Trump has shown repeatedly over the years that he is untrustworthy, a pathological liar, has no sense of a moral compass, is a bully, seeks constant adoration, dismisses experienced and informed advice and analysis, presents himself as privileged and above the law, surrounds himself with sycophant ass kissers, cultivates dubious legal and policy advisors, and is emotionally and mentally unstable.

It is hard to cast such a person in a positive light. Anyone with that constellation of negative factors should not be in a position of public trust. Not ever. His performance after losing the 2020 election alone should disqualify him from public office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections