Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2022, 03:18 PM

1,092 posts, read 1,149,048 times

Advertisements

10 years ago you could have googled "Italy Election Results" and gotten a map that shows actual results. Now all that can be found is commentary from the talking heads. Can anyone find and post a link to the actual results for this election updated live as votes are tallied? I don't want commentary. I don't need to know how bad the parties that won are. I just want data and to reach my own conclusions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2022, 03:57 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...VhLhZnKRpFJRdb

The right shift in Europe continues.

Old 09-25-2022, 06:18 PM

30,640 posts, read 18,242,637 times
When I heard the mainstream media complaining about the likely-to-be first female Italian Prime Minister as a "racist" and similar language, I was immediately skeptical. Upon research, my skepticism has proven correct. She's preaching what is a commonsense law and order agenda. And being anti-immigrant is not racist. There are plenty of poor Italians who are struggling to get by. Why should Italy be taking in more poor migrants?

Old 09-25-2022, 08:11 PM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
Giorgia Meloni apparently won and will be the first female priminister.

https://news.yahoo.com/meloni-wing-b...211903553.html

The triggered press and WEF will just have to get over it. TDS is alive and well in Europe.

Old 09-25-2022, 10:52 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,410,316 times
Already caught a CNN headline describing her as the most right PM since Mouselini

Old 09-26-2022, 03:51 AM

900 posts, read 375,717 times
I'm much more interested in whether the Chinese Communist Party's summit will give Xi Jinping one more term than who was elected prime minister in decaying Italy.

Old 09-26-2022, 06:44 AM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
The so called press can't stop themselves from slipping in the word fascist and far right when talking about her. Fascist must be on the New World Order talking points words to use list. The WEF threatened the entire country of Italy saying they have ways to 'deal with them' if she is elected.

She is also not an EU supporter which has many in a huff. She's not a puppet and will be much harder for a third party to control ie EU , WEF/Klaus. Not a butt kisser like Trudeau

Old 09-26-2022, 09:12 AM

2,279 posts, read 1,343,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfalz View Post
10 years ago you could have googled "Italy Election Results" and gotten a map that shows actual results. Now all that can be found is commentary from the talking heads. Can anyone find and post a link to the actual results for this election updated live as votes are tallied? I don't want commentary. I don't need to know how bad the parties that won are. I just want data and to reach my own conclusions.
The election system is quite complicated and there are a few different maps.

This will give you an idea
https://www.ilpost.it/speciali/elezi...22/uninominale

Camera (top map) = lower chamber. Senato (lower map) = senate.
In the pink banner you can switch between "uninominale" = the winner is assigned based on whoever wins the district (same as a congressional district in the US), or "plurinominale" = people are elected proportionally, the color is not very indicative because multiple people are elected per district from different parties.
If you click on "nazionale" you see the results by party (no map).

Old 09-26-2022, 01:17 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfalz View Post
You need to know "how bad" they are? Sounds like you've already been propagandized by the media.

Old 09-26-2022, 04:09 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Bravo. The nation-state wins. Sounds like Italy first
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections