Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 07:10 AM

1,200 posts, read 620,222 times

Advertisements

According to this article, JD Rucker states that John Fetterman's Radical Marxist Wife is the Real play they're making for the Senate:

Pennsylvania Lt. Governor John Fetterman isn't really running for U.S. Senate. He's on the ballot. He's doing some campaign stops. He's dodging a debate against Dr. Mehmet Oz. But he's just a placeholder. The real candidate that nobody outside of the powerbrokers in the Democrat Party know about is his radical leftist wife, Gisele Barreto Fetterman.

https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/john...t-wife#details

Is this true? Has anyone else heard this? TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2022, 07:13 AM

748 posts, read 339,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
According to this article, JD Rucker states that John Fetterman's Radical Marxist Wife is the Real play they're making for the Senate:

Pennsylvania Lt. Governor John Fetterman isn't really running for U.S. Senate. He's on the ballot. He's doing some campaign stops. He's dodging a debate against Dr. Mehmet Oz. But he's just a placeholder. The real candidate that nobody outside of the powerbrokers in the Democrat Party know about is his radical leftist wife, Gisele Barreto Fetterman.

https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/john...t-wife#details

Is this true? Has anyone else heard this? TIA

Proof that she is a "rAdIcAl MaRxIsT?"

Old 10-16-2022, 08:17 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Fetterman’s wife is bragging that SHE is the real candidate and the Brains of the Campaign.

Journalist Rushes to Delete Inconvenient Truth About John Fetterman and His Wife

Gisele Fetterman loves claiming that she’s the “brains of the operation.”

Maybe it’s time we believed her

@ Gisele Fetterman Twitter
“Wait until everyone finds out that I’m really the brains of the operation and @JohnFetterman is just the arm Candy.”

Sounds familiar doesn’t it. Dr Jill & Demented old Joe

Old 10-16-2022, 08:50 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
The truth is unpopular for Giselle, and Fetterman is a mess and embarrassing.

Old 10-16-2022, 08:51 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Well Fetterneck was already dumb before the stroke so I agree his wife is the brains in the family and campaign. It should be her on the ballot.

Old 10-16-2022, 10:13 AM

Thanks for everyone's input. I don't like to take the words of 1 article, usually I try to find at least 5 articles about the same subject but I couldn't find many on Gisele.

As far as John Fetterman what I have seen of him I really don't like and I have no idea why people would even vote for him. Yet Oz doesn't have any political experience but maybe that's a good thing. We don't need more politicians filling the swamp as it's overflowing already.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:10 AM

6,028 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
As far as John Fetterman what I have seen of him I really don't like and I have no idea why people would even vote for him. Yet Oz doesn't have any political experience but maybe that's a good thing. We don't need more politicians filling the swamp as it's overflowing already.
Look at where people with political experience have gotten us. Thirty-one trillion dollars in debt, and climbing, which has lead to historic inflation numbers, which has caused us to enter into a recession.

I would be more than pleased to elect more "non-politicians".

Old 10-17-2022, 05:16 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
John Fetterman is married to a Brazilian American, and as our second lady of PA, she has been subjected to numerous episodes of racism and verbal racial assaults by MAGA Republicanism. Many of the incidents have been captured by cell phone cameras of other shoppers in grocery stores and parents at school events with her children throughout the years.

It was only a matter of time before Trump backed OZ & the GOP pulled out their well-known grievance & fear mongering playbook to foment misogyny, xenophobia and racial animus in their desperation to get this senate seat being vacated by the retiring Republican Toomey.

Meh. She's as tough and dedicated to our commonwealth & Pennsylvanians as her husband, the candidate, Lieutenant Governor Fetterman. I doubt twisty tactics and sleazy scoops by so called "America First" MAGA warriors, such as the OP's source, are going to faze her.

Sigh. Yet another attack thread against the highly qualified, real deal public-servant, John Fetterman. Here on CD, they outnumber, by far, those launched against any other candidate in this 2022 midterm election.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-17-2022 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: Last sentences and paragraph re-formulation were deleted at time of posting....edited to replace

Old 10-17-2022, 05:26 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
John Fetterman is married to a Brazilian American, and as our second lady of PA, she has been subjected to numerous episodes of racism and verbal racial assaults by MAGA Republicanism. Many of the incidents have been captured by cell phone cameras of other shoppers in grocery stores and parents at school events with her children throughout the years.

It was only a matter of time before Trump backed OZ & the GOP pulled out their well-known grievance & fear mongering playbook to foment misogyny, xenophobia and racial animus.
So, nothing to say about the topic of this thread??? Is the wife the real candidate or not? Is she really the "brains" of the team or not?

Old 10-17-2022, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

It was only a matter of time before Trump backed OZ & the GOP pulled out their well-known grievance & fear mongering playbook to foment misogyny, xenophobia and racial animus in their desperation to get this senate seat being vacated by the retiring Republican Toomey.

Meh. She's as tough and dedicated to our commonwealth & Pennsylvanians as her husband, the candidate, Lieutenant Governor Fetterman. I doubt twisty tactics and sleazy scoops by so called "America First" MAGA warriors, such as the OP's source, are going to faze her.

Sigh. Yet another attack thread against the highly qualified, real deal public-servant, John Fetterman. Here on CD, they outnumber, by far, those launched against any other candidate in this 2022 midterm election.
I'm not attacking her, I was simply curious about her. Is she the real brains or is her husband?

Simple question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections