Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2022, 10:46 PM

6,035 posts, read 2,849,862 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chris-van...llowing-stroke

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uffers-stroke/

I am not one to follow conspiracy theories, however, two prominent Democrats who have strokes in the same weekend certainly gets my attention. And, it is just three months after Senator Lujan, too, had a stroke. I do not believe in coincidences, especially when three healthy people have strokes in a relatively small timeframe.

I am not vaccinated against Covid-19, as I have natural immunity. I do not take vaccines that do not have long-term testing available. Perhaps I was right to be skeptical…

Thankfully, Senator Lujan has mostly recovered, and hopefully Senator Van Hollen and Mr. Fetterman will quickly recover!

I sincerely hope this does not become a trend…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2022, 11:21 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chris-van...llowing-stroke

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uffers-stroke/

I am not one to follow conspiracy theories, however, two prominent Democrats who have strokes in the same weekend certainly gets my attention. And, it is just three months after Senator Lujan, too, had a stroke. I do not believe in coincidences, especially when three healthy people have strokes in a relatively small timeframe.

I am not vaccinated against Covid-19, as I have natural immunity. I do not take vaccines that do not have long-term testing available. Perhaps I was right to be skeptical…

Thankfully, Senator Lujan has mostly recovered, and hopefully Senator Van Hollen and Mr. Fetterman will quickly recover!

Does not mean anything about vaccines, but Strange it is.

Old 05-15-2022, 11:23 PM

18,499 posts, read 9,164,949 times
It’s Joe Biden’s fault!

Old 05-15-2022, 11:28 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
LOL. People have strokes every day, this is not something more complex then that. Hope everyone gets better.

Old 05-16-2022, 12:02 AM

18,024 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
[urlhttps://www.foxnews.com/us/chris-van-hollen-hospitalized-following-stroke[/url]

[urlhttps://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/15/leading-pennsylvania-democrat-candidate-for-u-s-senate-john-fetterman-suffers-stroke/[/url]

I am not one to follow conspiracy theories, however,
two prominent Democrats who have strokes in the same weekend certainly gets my attention. And, it is just three months after Senator Lujan, too, had a stroke. I do not believe in coincidences, especially when three healthy people have strokes in a relatively small timeframe.

Well, unless the other 219 Million plus Americans start immediately start dropping from strokes, I think you're ok.

But if you should have a stroke, should we mark that up as a coincidence for the sure?

Old 05-16-2022, 06:25 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,340 times
Wow no one blamed Trump

Old 05-16-2022, 06:56 AM

6,035 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Well, unless the other 219 Million plus Americans start immediately start dropping from strokes, I think you're ok.

But if you should have a stroke, should we mark that up as a coincidence for the sure?
I am sorry, but I cannot have such a nonchalant attitude about this. Two healthy sitting Senators and a healthy Senate hopeful fall ill with strokes within three months of each other, especially when the *potential* adverse effects from the Covid-19 vaccine was blood clots, does not seem odd to you?

I do not normally go along with conspiracy theories, however, this is too strange for me to write off as nothing. Three healthy people in, or running for, the same job having stokes in the same timeframe is not normal and is definitely concerning.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:05 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,208,707 times
One is 52 (which is on the young side, IMO) and one is 63 (not as young, but certainly not old).

Obviously, their lifestyles were not as healthy as they would have people believe. Or perhaps they had congenital defects or perhaps medical science is just more refined and can diagnose these things that would have gone undetected previously.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:24 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Van Hollen is recovering and expected to return to work this week.

Fetterman had uncontrolled atrial fibrillation.

Lujan is already back at work, also.

No news articles to indicate any of them had recently received covid vaccine.

Old 05-16-2022, 07:26 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
Wow no one blamed Trump

Ha, not yet but since these 2 are Democrats it is tough to apply the Hillary Clinton effect to them but didn't one of Epsteins buddies recently hang himself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies