Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 09:21 AM

2,140 posts, read 1,209,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Democrats will forever try to cover this up by gaslighting us that we're threatening democracy by bringing it up. We cant forget.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/zucke...2020-election/

https://thefga.org/one-pagers/zuckerbucks/

In detail:

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-p...life/#note-100

Amazingly, they actually gloat about it in a mainstream media article but whitewash it as saving democracy:

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

We also find the FBI and media assisted by covering up the Hunter Biden laptop story, but thats another issue.

All this really happened, there is no debate about Zuckerbergs grants. Theyll just say oh it was for covid 19 PPE for election workers. That was the premise, yet as it turns out less than 5% of the funds were spent on that.

The bulk if it was used as a slush fund by election officials to spend as they pleased but with strings attached that partisan activists be allowed to come in and infiltrate their offices and conduct the process in ways that would shift the outcome to Bidens benefit.

(and that is why even republican election officials signed off on the results. They participated in it but did it for financial, not political reasons. Imagine youre an official in a poor district and someone says here, take hundreds of thousands of dollars, spend it on whatever you like- cars, computers, hire your relatives to just sit on their ass all day, buy big screen tvs for your home! Just let us send in our people to help you! Of course they said yes.)

Proof:

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/.../?fr=operanews

$400 million easily bought enough influence especially in battleground states.

I expect democrats will as usual exercise all the intellectual (and outright) dishonesty they can muster and ridicule these truths.

This topic isnt for you. Its to remind republicans that every time youre told that election was free and fair, youre being insulted with a lie. As the current occupiers of the white house are running the country into the ground, theyre actually lying to continue the destruction.

That is all, and have a great MAGA day.
I don't make a lot of mistakes. I will admit I made a mistake by clicking on this thread

Old 10-16-2022, 09:27 AM

3,282 posts, read 1,419,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
But 60 lawsuits were dismissed by left wing judges!
....and beyond those "left wing judges" don't forget that Attorney General Barr (appointed by Trump) also told told Trump his claims of a stolen election were bogus. Barr is such a commie, pinko, left-wing, AOC lover.

If you want to believe that the election is stolen, fine. But please stop trying to say that everyone who said otherwise was "left wing". Believe it or not, there are plenty of people in the judiciary who are Republicans (or were at least appointed by Republicans, including Trump, who actually believe in putting the facts, the law, and the Constitution above Donald Trump.

Old 10-16-2022, 09:55 AM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
What a bunch of bull. Both Repubicans and Dem judges dismissed the lawsuits including 3 Supreme court justices appointed by Trump.

Another tinfoil post debunked.

Old 10-16-2022, 10:44 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
You are correct....we don't care about your misrepresentation of the truth.

You just couldnt be bothered to specify where I actually misrepresented the truth.

Got it.

Its customary when you accuse someone of lying, to provide proof that something they said was a lie.

Old 10-16-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
....and beyond those "left wing judges" don't forget that Attorney General Barr (appointed by Trump) also told told Trump his claims of a stolen election were bogus. Barr is such a commie, pinko, left-wing, AOC lover.

If you want to believe that the election is stolen, fine. But please stop trying to say that everyone who said otherwise was "left wing". Believe it or not, there are plenty of people in the judiciary who are Republicans (or were at least appointed by Republicans, including Trump, who actually believe in putting the facts, the law, and the Constitution above Donald Trump.
A good number of Republicans never wanted Trump in office. After the election others knew it would be futile to go against the tide of people who wanted Trump gone..

However the thread is NOT about the claims of fraud or the lawsuits.

Fraud at the ballot booths wasnt necessary. Democrats cheated in a different way which made that unnecessary.

I havent seen any attempt to address the actual story here.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:06 AM

3,282 posts, read 1,419,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
A good number of Republicans never wanted Trump in office. After the election others knew it would be futile to go against the tide of people who wanted Trump gone..

However the thread is NOT about the claims of fraud or the lawsuits.

Fraud at the ballot booths wasnt necessary. Democrats cheated in a different way which made that unnecessary.

I havent seen any attempt to address the actual story here.
Ok….I think it’s clear we’ve reached an impasse. Took less time than usual.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
The Time article was interesting. The left getting the tech industry to suppress stories which might hurt Biden or the fact Zuckerbucks were spread out aren't new. What was interesting was how corporate America (regardless of which candidate they supported) came together immediately after election day to squash any attempts to question the results. The rioting over the summer had left big business jettery. They wanted no more chaos.

A weird thing happened right after the Nov. 3 election: nothing.

The nation was braced for chaos. Liberal groups had vowed to take to the streets, planning hundreds of protests across the country. Right-wing militias were girding for battle. In a poll before Election Day, 75% of Americans voiced concern about violence.

Instead, an eerie quiet descended. As President Trump refused to concede, the response was not mass action but crickets. When media organizations called the race for Joe Biden on Nov. 7, jubilation broke out instead, as people thronged cities across the U.S. to celebrate the democratic process that resulted in Trump’s ouster.

A second odd thing happened amid Trump’s attempts to reverse the result: corporate America turned on him. Hundreds of major business leaders, many of whom had backed Trump’s candidacy and supported his policies, called on him to concede. To the President, something felt amiss. “It was all very, very strange,” Trump said on Dec. 2. “Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
Corporations, and the stock market, dont like instability or turmoil. They like business as usual, the washington status quo where nothing gets done for the people but empty promises of change, with politicians they can buy cheap to do their bidding.

Trump wasnt that guy.

On the subject of riots, I found it amusing that part of Nikes ad campaigns in 2020 contained thinly veiled support of protests for George Floyd, which could be interpreted as fanning the flames of anger that resulted in rioting and looting.

With that as a backdrop consider that in many cities, certainly in Los Angeles near me, a favorite target of looters was shoe stores.

Unless the owners flat went out of business theyd have their insurance companies replace the inventory. Nike gets to sell more shoes. Thieves werent picky about what they took and this probably cleared the shelves of a lot of unwanted inventory. You know like those bright orange and pink track shoes you see on the sale table for 75% off at big 5....

Old 10-16-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Ok….I think it’s clear we’ve reached an impasse. Took less time than usual.
An impasse indicates a difference of opinions with no hope of being resolved.

Im still waiting for you to show me where I misrepresented the truth so I can correct my opinion or reaffirm it as right.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:32 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,390,570 times
Sidney Powell and her kraken agrees.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:52 AM

11,505 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Quote:
While I knew on November 4, 2020 that the election had been stolen, I held out a lot of hope that the widespread election fraud would be exposed in time to prevent Biden's inauguration.

When the Supreme Court rejected the lawsuit from Texas as having "no standing", I knew right then that the anti-Trump Establishment was happy with the stolen election and there was zero chance they would allow anyone to expose the fraud, let alone pursue a reconciliation.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12...ction-results/

I knew right then the shredding and bleach bitting and wiping of voting machines was complete and all evidence was being wiped out, beyond the "heresay" of witnesses who were not allowed to speak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections