Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2022, 08:37 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
This thread could be the poster child for not counting your chickens before they've hatched, and not just the OP but all the other fanboys who swore Lake was going to win.

But I especially like the posts that predicted Lake would carry Masters over the line. He got clobbered by Kelly!
That was classic.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:47 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,645,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You've done exactly what you falsely accused me of because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Thank you for proving my point. "The majority of caregivers (82%) care for one other adult, while 15% care for 2 adults, and 3% for 3 or more adults."
6 ballots, 6 ballots, and 10+ ballots? lol And that is minimum for the ones who did it 6 times. It was how many times they shoved a ballot or ballots in the box

hahahahaha Absolutely clueless. It isn't about proving who the ballots were for, it's proof of ballot stuffing.

Try harder next time.
Try harder? LOL! The burden of proof is on the accuser (you’re shown that you’re aware of that) and you’ve shown zero proof. All you have is several people dropping off multiple ballots which in itself is completely innocuous (minus the spooky music!). You’re jumping to a conclusion based on disappointment over the result. It’s rather desperate but totally on-brand and no one is at all shocked to see such absurdity from a certain type. There is no conspiracy no matter how desperate you may be for one.

These people are so easy to manipulate into getting all worked up over nothing it’s just pathetic. Kari Lake, who once carried herself with dignity, is humiliating herself and exaggerating her loss. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for her but her options are going to be very limited. Voters rejected loony extremism so I can’t see anyone wanting to go anywhere near her.

Old 11-18-2022, 11:35 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Try harder? LOL! The burden of proof is on the accuser (you’re shown that you’re aware of that) and you’ve shown zero proof.
LOL Those that care about the truth watched multiple people put multiple ballots in the box

Quote:
All you have is several people dropping off multiple ballots which in itself is completely innocuous (minus the spooky music!). You’re jumping to a conclusion based on disappointment over the result. It’s rather desperate but totally on-brand and no one is at all shocked to see such absurdity from a certain type. There is no conspiracy no matter how desperate you may be for one.
The obvious conclusion, the election was not secure. i don't live in that state and whomever wins does not affect me. Not that you care about the truth. Make something else up.
As a reminder you said "oh a care giver can take ballots". When in FACT 97% of caregivers take care of 2 or less. Try harder next time as you deflect from that

Quote:
These people are so easy to manipulate into getting all worked up over nothing it’s just pathetic.
The only useful idiots are the ones who deflect from the fact that there were multiple people, putting multiple ballots in a ballot box. This was taken from ONE box.

Quote:
Kari Lake, who once carried herself with dignity, is humiliating herself and exaggerating her loss. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for her but her options are going to be very limited. Voters rejected loony extremism so I can’t see anyone wanting to go anywhere near her.
The only thing loony here is your juvenile post saying there is no proof. That's not called extremism, it's called having integrity.
Make something else up.

Old 11-18-2022, 12:07 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,645,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LOL Those that care about the truth watched multiple people put multiple ballots in the box

The obvious conclusion, the election was not secure. i don't live in that state and whomever wins does not affect me. Not that you care about the truth. Make something else up.
As a reminder you said "oh a care giver can take ballots". When in FACT 97% of caregivers take care of 2 or less. Try harder next time as you deflect from that

The only useful idiots are the ones who deflect from the fact that there were multiple people, putting multiple ballots in a ballot box. This was taken from ONE box.

The only thing loony here is your juvenile post saying there is no proof. That's not called extremism, it's called having integrity.
Make something else up.
Perhaps the disconnect is a lack of understanding what the word ‘proof’ means and what needs to be proven. Sorry, I assumed that was common sense. You have proof of people putting multiple ballots in ballot drop boxes. AZ allows for that in certain cases. Your little pasted quote from “caregiver.org” doesn’t prove anything. Caregivers can have many under their care and you have no proof that that’s not the situation. You’re assuming conspiracy.

You’re assuming that those doing so are breaking the law yet you have zero proof of their circumstances. You then leap to that indicating that the election is not secure. It’s total nonsense and outright moronic to make such a leap. You’re connecting dots that aren’t shown. Not everything is a conspiracy, even when the loser is an election denier loon. Come back with actual proof of a crime that doesn’t require a baseless assumption.

As you said, in this county we must prove that one is guilty. Without a tinfoil hat, you’ve failed miserably to do so here.

Old 11-18-2022, 01:55 PM

5,278 posts, read 6,213,202 times
Quote:
These people are so easy to manipulate into getting all worked up over nothing it’s just pathetic. Kari Lake, who once carried herself with dignity, is humiliating herself and exaggerating her loss. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for her but her options are going to be very limited. Voters rejected loony extremism so I can’t see anyone wanting to go anywhere near her.
I think the National and Arizona Rs are going to go all in to prevent candidates like her in the future. She literally only outperformed Masters among all the Rs on that ticket an he was nuts, was a carpet bagger running at the behest of a shady billionaire and had a quality opponent. No R in Arizona should hall below 48%. Lake basically did not earn one vote beyond the threshold of mildly competent R candidate. I cannot see them risking a McSally 2.0 where they keep running her and she continues to max out at 48%. The R Treasurer candidate who stayed clear of these bozos won by about 10% and they Rs actually picked up House seats in Arizona. While folks on here do not like Mitch McConnell, he was correct when he pointed out that candidate quality matters.

Old 11-18-2022, 02:15 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Whenever the vote count takes days after the election the Democrat always wins, always. No one can give a example of when a Republican won.
Boebert. In fact, the House was called as Republicans won close California and Arizona seats days after the election. Utter nonsense.

Old 11-18-2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I think the National and Arizona Rs are going to go all in to prevent candidates like her in the future. She literally only outperformed Masters among all the Rs on that ticket an he was nuts, was a carpet bagger running at the behest of a shady billionaire and had a quality opponent. No R in Arizona should hall below 48%. Lake basically did not earn one vote beyond the threshold of mildly competent R candidate. I cannot see them risking a McSally 2.0 where they keep running her and she continues to max out at 48%. The R Treasurer candidate who stayed clear of these bozos won by about 10% and they Rs actually picked up House seats in Arizona. While folks on here do not like Mitch McConnell, he was correct when he pointed out that candidate quality matters.
I'll believe that when I see it. There are plenty of crazies on the Arizona ticket who won like Biggs. The state legislature is Q-land. The party is in the hands of the extremists. Turning Point USA calls all the shots in the Republican party in AZ. They are not going anywhere.

Old 11-18-2022, 02:30 PM

All is not lost for Lake. Ducey expanded and then packed the state supreme court with his Republican cronies after they failed to rule in his favor on a couple cases. Since then, the court is acting as an arm of the party. If Lake can get her lawsuit there, they may do what the Supreme Court did for George Bush.

Old 11-18-2022, 03:11 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostest Awesomest View Post
Not illegal... No matter how many times you repeat yourself.
Yes it is illegal no matter how many times you don't care about the truth

Old 11-18-2022, 03:23 PM

3,162 posts, read 2,212,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
The Republican (Finchem) running for Secretary of State, who was all in on 2020 election conspiracies, lost by nearly 5% which was almost the same as Masters' defeat in the Senate race. Lake's loss was less than 1% pending final numbers. Governor-elect Hobbs didn't seem to be running a dynamic campaign (from my faraway perspective) but ultimately she got the job done.

Arizona definitely isn't the same state it was during the 2000s and early 2010s, when John McCain was a leading institution and Jan Brewer was one of President Obama's leading adversaries among Republican governors. It's pretty much switched places with Ohio, going from solid red to purple and is virtually a must-win state for both party's nominees in 2024.

View All 2022 Arizona Data
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections