Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2022, 03:27 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Perhaps the disconnect is a lack of understanding what the word ‘proof’ means and what needs to be proven.
Obvious proof of this not being a secure election.

Quote:
Sorry, I assumed that was common sense.
Waiting for you to display some.

Quote:
You have proof of people putting multiple ballots in ballot drop boxes. AZ allows for that in certain cases.
Not 10+ Try harder while you make things up

Quote:
Your little pasted quote from “caregiver.org” doesn’t prove anything. Caregivers can have many under their care and you have no proof that that’s not the situation. You’re assuming conspiracy.
3% of care givers take care of 3 or more. We had at least obvious examples of people putting in 6+. Not that you care about the truth

Quote:
You’re assuming that those doing so are breaking the law yet you have zero proof of their circumstances.
An honest person fully understands that no one, no one has the authority to dump 10+ ballots

[quote=DetroitN8V;64472182]You then leap to that indicating that the election is not secure. It’s total nonsense and outright moronic to make such a leap. You’re connecting dots that aren’t shown. Not everything is a conspiracy, even when the loser is an election denier loon. Come back with actual proof of a crime that doesn’t require a baseless assumption./QUOTE]Not a leap. It's obvious to those that care about the truth

Quote:
As you said, in this county we must prove that one is guilty. Without a tinfoil hat, you’ve failed miserably to do so here.
The only one wearing a tin foil hat here is you. All you've done is blather on and repeat the juvenile talking points while making things up.

3 minutes in is the worst one. Not that you will watch. Instead you'll blather on, repeat the same nonsense while not addressing the issue or you'll make things up. Juvenile.
Oh but most secure election ever.

Old 11-18-2022, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Dropping six ballots off is not illegal. Dropping ten ballots off is not illegal. You can continue to repeat yourself ad nauseam but that doesn’t change anything.
That you actually believe there are a plethora of families with 10 or even 6 family members of legal voting age is absurd. This is just one ballot box. One

You can continue to repeat yourself ad nauseam but that doesn’t change anything.

Granted some people do not have the thought process to think clearly because they are swayed by a twisted agenda that doesn't include the truth

Old 11-18-2022, 03:32 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,645,144 times
Tl;dr that mess of a diatribe above, but I can’t explain it any clearer than seeing people drop off multiple ballots does in no way prove anything that you’re suggesting. Your desperate attempt to spin this into a conspiracy without any proof of wrongdoing is senseless.

It is not illegal to drop off multiple ballots in Arizona. That’s all you’ve shown. Only you are jumping to conclusions that some evil ploy is the most reasonable conclusion. It’s absurd.

Old 11-18-2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Maybe you should apply to be her lead detective on this case. You seem emotionally invested.
Maybe you should start caring about the truth instead of making things up. I've already said I don't live there and that election doesn't affect me. Not that you care about the truth as you try to sound clever but fail miserably.

just one ballot box and all those people being exposed. Oh b-b-b-b-but care giver and um, err there are tons of families with 6 or even 10 members of legal voting age. lmao Keep posting your silly drivel. It's good for a laugh

Old 11-18-2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
That you actually believe there are a plethora of families with 10 or even 6 family members of legal voting age is absurd. This is just one ballot box. One

You can continue to repeat yourself ad nauseam but that doesn’t change anything.

Granted some people do not have the thought process to think clearly because they are swayed by a twisted agenda that doesn't include the truth
The only way you can suggest any wrongdoing is by making assumptions about the people dropping off the ballots. “Their families are not that large.” “They don’t care for that many people.”

You don’t know any of that and you haven’t at all proven any of it. That’s not how the burden of proof works. You have nothing other than your own nonsense jump to a conclusion that supports your apparent paranoia.

Old 11-18-2022, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Tl;dr that mess of a diatribe above, but I can’t explain it any clearer than seeing people drop off multiple ballots does in no way prove anything that you’re suggesting. Your desperate attempt to spin this into a conspiracy without any proof of wrongdoing is senseless.

It is not illegal to drop off multiple ballots in Arizona. That’s all you’ve shown. Only you are jumping to conclusions that some evil ploy is the most reasonable conclusion. It’s absurd.
LMAO Of course it shows proof of an unsecure election. One ballot box, just one. And all those examples of a plethora of ballots in the video which YOU refuse to watch. The reasonable conclusion isn't oh they were for family member or oh it was a care giver. That you actually think those are logical is absurd.

Anyone who thinks this doesn't raise eyebrows, isn't thinking.

Next time actually watch the video of what happened at one ballot box. Tell your handlers you've failed miserably.

Old 11-18-2022, 03:45 PM

Quote:
LMAO Of course it shows proof of an unsecure election. One ballot box, just one. And all those examples of a plethora of ballots in the video which YOU refuse to watch. The reasonable conclusion isn't oh they were for family member or oh it was a care giver. that you actually think those are logical is absurd.

Next time actually watch the video of what happened at one ballot box. Tell your handlers you've failed miserably.
Take your own advice:

Quote:
You have no proof, otherwise you would have provided some. Stop being silly.
Videos of people doing nothing illegal do not even remotely satisfy the burden of proof. The people in the videos, taken at face value without the paranoid conspiracy spin, are doing nothing illegal. It wasn’t even a decent attempt at proving “trouble’s brewing”. LOL

Go to court to prove something that requires a massive jump to your suggested conclusion without any additional evidence and you’ll be laughed out of the place. This is no different.

Old 11-18-2022, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Take your own advice:
Use your head and think

Quote:
Videos of people doing nothing illegal do not even remotely satisfy the burden of proof. The people in the videos, taken at face value without the paranoid conspiracy spin, are doing nothing illegal. It wasn’t even a decent attempt at proving “trouble’s brewing”. LOL

Go to court to prove something that requires a massive jump to your suggested conclusion without any additional evidence and you’ll be laughed out of the place. This is no different.
Nothing to do with a conspiracy. Falsely label and vilify. The tool of the weak minded who refuse to address the issue

You have yet to watch the video. You have yet to address the fact that one ballot box shows proof of multiple people stuffing 6+ ballots in the ballot box.

Please explain the logic behind the multiple examples of 6+ ballots by multiple people at one ballot box. Explain how it's reasonable to conclude that it was done on the up and up. You won't address those facts because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Go ahead I dare you to address those facts. Explain to everyone here the probability that there are either a decent number of families with 6+ of age voters or a care giver overseeing 6+ people. I dare you to address that. But you wont. You won't have 1 reasonable answer to those facts. Another poster tried and failed miserably when I pointed out the FACT that 3% of care givers take care of 3 or more people. Not 6 mind you but 3 or more. Gee I guess they all live in that area right? All around that one ballot box.

Maybe you made an honest mistake at first. You had two choices, quit being mistaken or quit being honest. Shame on you for picking the latter. Shame on you.

Old 11-18-2022, 04:19 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Tom Petty estate seeking legal action against Kari Lake for using his song "I won't Back Down" ranting that she refuses to accept the results of the election. I noticed she used some other songs I was wondering how she got permission I guess now we know she just stole their music.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/18/...ri-lake-video/

Kari Lake's video > https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/17/...as-just-begun/

The videos of people putting in 6 ballots in a drop box likely they don't know it's against the law to deliver a ballot for someone other than their family they take a few for their neighbor doesn't mean that the votes were illegal votes. The dumbest law we have here is so called "Ballot Harvesting law" which is nothing more then someone delivery a ballot to a drop box for someone. Many red states allow it like the GOP charrised Florida, SD, and many others. The voter can choose someone else to deliver a ballot to a drop box.

If someone wants to commit fraud why would they bother with a drop box?? Be lot safer for them to just drop it at a blue mailbox which has no video cameras on them. People who don't live here have this idea that one can drop a counterfeit ballot in a any envelope and it gets counted far from the truth. The envelope has numbers and names on them have to match a registered voter along with the signature. It's the ignorance to mail in voting by people who live in states like Texas where mail in voting is limited they have never used it.

Last edited by kell490; 11-18-2022 at 04:54 PM..

Old 11-18-2022, 04:19 PM

Once again. Nothing illegal was presented. It is perfectly legal to deliver multiple ballots and that’s all you’ve shown. You’re adding anything beyond that.

I think there’s a generational thing at play here. It’s boomer mentality to want to fill in the blanks no matter how wide they may be. Younger folks are far less likely to say, I saw X, so that must mean Y (and willing to pass the gap off as fact or proof). I mean here we are seeing people delivering ballots and that means we have an insecure electoral process. LOL! We don’t want to be humiliated when the theories don’t pan out. Boomers don’t seem to care. Maybe that’s commendable. Either way, these desperate conspiracy theories are comedy gold!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections